Mynx's Wedding Journal - *Woohoo I'm married!!!!*

See how it fits, otherwise I would leave Jessica's til nearer the time nik then I can measure her again for the correct fitting? xXx

Yeah we'll wait till it gets here. It might be a generous size for all we know and there'll be a little growing room in there for her :thumbup: I'll be able to get the true measurements of the chest too. At least we know what her exact chest size is atm.
If it fits her exactly then I will definately send it back and get the next size :)

Personally I think she has grown a bit in height lately stretching her out a bit.... It's hard to call what size she will be in 3/4 months time :s xXx

You could also order the larger size and then get it altered if need be to fit her? :hugs: My Mom was worried about the dress I bought for Claire too. :(

It's hard cos you dunno if they will have a little spurt up or out before the big day.... We'll see how generous this one if for size :) xXx

Evie's flower girl dress came today :happydance: It's absolutely gorgeous!!! :cloud9: It's too big for her but it should fit come the wedding :D Even if it is still too big then, I can alter it on the little straps.
Still waiting on Jessie's one, that was from a different seller but I'm pretty sure it'll fit her for the day too as Evie's dress is supposed to be a 22" chest but actual measurements are just under 24" so I'm hopeful for Jessie's dress :happydance:

Here's a couple of pics...

Attachments

• P5190040.jpg
    P5190040.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 8
  • P5190038.jpg
    P5190038.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 8
awwwwwwwwwwwwww that dress is brill, she's going to look so cute

Love the flower girl dress, its so pretty!

I just read through your whole thread looking for your dress lol! Its beautiful!

x

Aww thanks girls :hugs: jessie's dress also arrived shortly after and the true measurements on that are 29 inch chest, so I dont think the fit will be a problem :happydance:

Aww thanks girls :hugs: jessie's dress also arrived shortly after and the true measurements on that are 29 inch chest, so I dont think the fit will be a problem :happydance:

Yayyyyyyyyy :) So pleased it's measuring big :) xXx

You know what, I'm actually feeling very lazy when it comes to this wedding!

It's because the hotel have all the table decorations and top table decorations sorted and it's included in the price of the venue, so I dont need to worry about that... also, my future SIL and MIL are sorting out the wedding cakes (traditional style cake for the day and cupcake tower for the evening!) and the wedding favours, so I dont need to think about those either! It does bother me tho that I have no idea what they have planned but they want it to be a surprise and have promised me that the ideas they're putting into place are fabulous. They know what I DONT like, and they're doing them to match colour schemes etc, but that's all I know! :hissy:
I've been reading thru everyone else's journals and have realised how little I actually have to do! Is that a good thing? I hope so lol!

Want some of mine? :rofl:

I'll gladly share, it's only me organising our's as OH is away at work.

Hehe bless ya hun! I've found it easier organising this wedding than I thought, and I'm glad that J has taken a bit of a back seat with it :haha: I'm too picky to have his input as well lol!

I'm kinda glad, but I do feel that alot of stuff is out of my control. Dont get me wrong, I really appreciate the help and that I dont have the extra pressure of worrying about that stuff, but I dont think I have much more stuff to organise now aside from bits and pieces lol!

Well mine is basically done, its just all the small little things, that soon mount up, it ranges from getting my ears pierced to maing favours.

I like to be organised, so I worry it wont look as good if others do it, even though I know they are probably capable of doing a great job... Im just too controlling. I think i have a little OCD. :haha:

I think I may end up badgering my future SIL about the cakes and favours at some point tho as I dont think I could bear to wait till the wedding to find out what she's got planned!

What are wedding favours? Sugared almonds in pretty bags? xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->