Mynx's Wedding Journal - *Woohoo I'm married!!!!*

of course i dont mind!!!!! it was actually suggested to me by a lady off here who put them in hers!

I didn't even think of busy bags/boxes for the kids :dohh:

Will add that to the wedding folder!

The busy boxes are handy for keeping the kids occupied and (hopefully!) quiet during the speeches, and also they'll be more inclined to stay in their seats rather than running riot :thumbup:

Very good idea - I've got a few kids coming! Will start looking for boxes!

You also gave me an idea for Busy bags! Great :thumbup:
So exciting, and its coming round so quickly!

Smile181c you get married the same day as me :D :thumbup:

I've changed my mind about which music I want to walk down the aisle to! I was originally going to use the intro of Bittersweet Symphony by The Verve but I've decided now that it's a little too dramatic... so I've decided on You're Beautiful by James Blunt, but I cant decide between the instrumental version or a piano version... I'd really love a decent piano version of it but cant find anything remotely close to that on You Tube.. they're either slightly out of tune or they'll start off really nice and then be too fast! Maybe I'm better off sticking with the instrumental/karaoke version of it lol!

Oh and I forgot to say...

12 weeks to go!! :happydance:

The takeaway boxes arrived this morning for my Busy Boxes so they're now all packed up and decorated.. they dont look like takeaway boxes now! :haha:

Attachments

• P6140032.jpg
    P6140032.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 9
nice!! those are exactly the same as ours only red!

I'm really pleased with how they look once decorated! Much sturdier than bags, seeing as I went a bit mad filling them :blush:

Hehe thanks Nik :) I like to think that my college days werent all in vain ;)

Ah they look ace!! definately gonna consider them for my wedding now!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->