Mynx's Wedding Journal - *Woohoo I'm married!!!!*

Wow a 3 stone weight loss! That's amazing hun, well done!! :hugs:

Piss painter!

Glad you had a good time Nik, you look lufflie xXx

Fanks Nik :)

How's your day been? xXx

Just realised that I dont have any pics up of Jay's suit lol!

Anyways here it is.. bargain from Asda! £50 for the jacket and trousers and that was with delivery :thumbup: The best man already has his own black tux so we didnt need to get him one.
The waistcoat and cravat (and so was the tie pin) were from Ebay and cost £20 per set .. the best man has a matching one too :)
Ooo and the wing tip collar shirt was from Ebay too, £8 if I remember rightly!

Attachments

• P6200050.jpg
    P6200050.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 2
  • P6200049.jpg
    P6200049.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 2
  • P6200048.jpg
    P6200048.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 3
oooooo looks lovely!!! tell him to try it on and take pics hehe!

I will do! Wanna make sure it still fits n all that ;) x

lovely!!! i especially like the waitcoat! there was another girl on here who got her H2B's waistcoat from asda and it was gorge too!! cant remember who it was for the life of me tho. :dohh:

Thanks girls :) We were really impressed with the quality of the Asda suit, it might be polyester but Jay much prefers how light to wear it is and how non itchy it is too :haha: Another bonus is that it's machine-washable :thumbup:
So the whole suit, including waistcoat, cravat, pin and shoes came to £100! Bargain! A couple of weeks ago I bought him a pair of wedding boxer shorts that say "Just Hitched" across the bum :haha: So he even has wedding undies too :rofl:

Ta darlin :) Btw, love your new siggie! :cloud9:

Aww fankoo :D
I hope to be on later all being well n good, fanlite didn't go to sleep till gone 11 last night, little moopot, so hoping she goes earlier tonight! xXx

Fingers crossed eh! Hopefully cya later darlin :) xXx

Ok my aisle music has been well and truly decided now! Thats it, no more changes :haha:

I'm walking down the aisle to At Last by Etta James. It just seems appropriate especially as we've known each other so long and considering our ages ... I think there'll probably be a few chuckles when the music's playing and that's exactly what we want! At least it'll detract from Jay crying his eyes out .. he's assured me that he will be a big weeping mess by the time I reach him :rofl:

oh LOVELY. very classy!! :thumbup: I guarantee Barry will be a blubbering mess too.

Awwww, love that song. :cloud9: I agree, it might lighten the mood too! Not that people are going to be upset of course... but make it fun instead of crazy emotional. :hugs:

I agree that song is amazing and i bet there wont be a dry eye in the house Nix. Its going so fast wont be long now :shock: :wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->