Mynx's Wedding Journal - *Woohoo I'm married!!!!*

Aww thanks ladies :) I'm really pleased with how they came out! Plenty of stuff in there to keep the kids occupied for at least 10 mins :haha: There's an mini activity book which has stickers in it, colouring pencils, a water game, bangles for the girls, dinosaur for the little boy, a wind up elephant for Evie, jigsaw puzzles, wiggly snakes, stick on tattoos, catchable bubbles (how cool!) a wooden animal/dino kit thingie, and a couple of other little bits :)

Well, today we have our second Notice of Marraige!! :haha: Wooohooo :D I guess we'll find out when we can see our registrar too :shrug:

Notice of Marraige done! The woman was so lovely, not the same one we had last time (she was a right miserable cow) but she was soooo much nicer! We had a good giggle and laugh and she was really taken with Evie who kept showing off and being cute :cloud9:
We're really hoping she will be our registrar for the wedding but it's a bit of a lucky dip, we wont find out who that is till a bit nearer the time!

Anyways, enough of that! I made a quick sample of how I want the placecards to look .. I already had the white folded card with the flowers on, I just did the ivory n red stuff :)

Attachments

• P6170035.jpg
    P6170035.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 4
ooo good news with the notice of marriage and placecard looks great!

LOVE those placecards!!!!!

Nik, will the girls be havin cardis or boleros or anything to go over their shoulders/arms for if it get blowey or later in the evening or should I get Jess one myself?
I don't wanna get one if you wanted matching ones or anything xXx

Loving your journal- your dress is beautiful, made me laugh that at one point you had 3 thought :haha: lol xxxx

Nik, will the girls be havin cardis or boleros or anything to go over their shoulders/arms for if it get blowey or later in the evening or should I get Jess one myself?
I don't wanna get one if you wanted matching ones or anything xXx

I was finking of getting the lilluns a little shrug or something like that :thumbup: But I'll be getting those a bit closer to the time :) xXx

Loving your journal- your dress is beautiful, made me laugh that at one point you had 3 thought :haha: lol xxxx

Serves me right for not going to a bridal shop and trying on different styles and sizes! The way I see it is I've managed to sell on the other 2 .. one of them for the price I paid and the China dress for a bit less so it's not been too bad :thumbup:

Not long got back from a party and people I havent seen in months have all commented on my weight loss! I'm really chuffed especially seeing as I've lost around 9 or 10lbs since I last saw them. I cant really see it myself, altho I see my jelly belly has improved :haha: so it was a relally nice boost tonight! Feeling a little ... erm.... pished :)rofl:) so I think I'm going to head off to bed before the room starts spinning :haha:

Thats great mynx! always a bonus when friends say that! My friend sais that to me too yesterday in asda! x

Good morning stalkers :hi:

I'm surprisingly not hungover today! Evie didnt get up till 9.30am :shock: so the lovely little lamb gave me a lay in, bless her :D My body feels like I had a few drinks last night but nothing major.. I'm just knackered!
How is everyone and what are your plans for today? x

glad ur not suffering!! It feels awesome wen ppl comment doesnt it? I cant wait, there will be some ppl at our wedding i havent seen since before i started SW... So ive lost over three stone since then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->