Mynx's Wedding Journal - *Woohoo I'm married!!!!*

Aww thanks girls! :hugs: I'm certain we have the right aisle song now, Jay loves the idea of it and even dreamt about it last night! :haha:

J, I cant believe how quickly it's all going, yet it seems to be going so slowly.. does that even make sense!?!? :haha:

Well, here's what I've been working on tonight... it's a little rough round the edges, but the table plan is done!! I'm really pleased with how it's turned out too! :happydance:

Attachments

• P6220088.jpg
    P6220088.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 6
It makes complete sense to me hun :D

And that table plan looks amazing :happydance: you've done a really good job with it xx

yup makes sense to me too!!! :thumbup:

plan looks great!!!

I've worked out that we only have around 4 or 5 more RSVPs to receive back for the evening now..there have been a few where I've been told rather than the card filled out but that's good enough for me ;)

im soooo thankful our RSVPs arrived back very quickly! then again, we only had 20! :haha:

We're bout the same on numbers then hun ;) I'm actually really thankful that this is a smallish wedding otherwise I'd be really stressing about chasing up more RSVPs :haha:

Lovely table plans nik, If the weather is ok I will be going to the market to pick up the socks I asked to be made tomorrow.
How's the cleaning goin?
xXx

Cleaning is going ok, living room is done apart from the hoovering..not worth doing that till Jay is up tho cos Evie gets in the way otherwise... just the rest of the flat to do and some washing... gonna go put Evie down for a nap in a mo so I can crack on with the rest of it!
Looking forward to seeing those socks Nik! Lemme know how much they are and I'll add that to the Sally Morgan dosh on Friday :) xXx

Chasing RSVP's suck! :haha: Especially when we can't get them delivered, ha ha ha.

Table plan looks amazing! :thumbup: Well done!

Love the table plan :) Mine is gonna be a complete mess haha and love your 'walking down the aisle song'! Will be beautiful :D xx

Today I ordered some scatter crystals in red and some clear ones for the tables at the venue :D
Tomorrow I'm going to have a bash at painting our Mr & Mrs sign in ivory paint and making a start on decorating it to suit our colour scheme :happydance: I love doing arts n crafty stuff lol!

Jay's also made a decision about the night before the wedding.. he said he doesnt want to see me at all on the day of the wedding till I'm walking down the aisle so he's decided that he wants to stay at the hotel the night before the wedding... that suits me fine tho because altho I'll miss him, he'll just be getting in the way in the morning!! :haha:

Awww, that's the best way to have it IMHO! :thumbup:

I don't know when P will be going to his groomsman's house the day before, but yeah... won't see him until I walk down the aisle. Eeeeeek! Even just thinking about that makes it seem so crazy!

Soooooooo, TMI Q here, but are you guys gonna wait a little bit before the wedding to have :sex:???? Bow chicka wow wow! :winkwink:

I think we're gonna try. I want two weeks, P only wants one. :haha:

HA I don't think that'll be a problem for us... we :sex: 2 nights ago... that was the first time in over 2 months :haha: though to be fair, a lot has happened in that time. We are both staying here the night before, and then I'm off to get tarted up and then goin to my folks to kill a bit of time, then goin to the hotel to get ready. I've charged Barry with the task of getting Poppy down for her nap, because if she doesn't get it... it will be a nightmare!

Ah I think that would be for the best! That way it'll be more emotional when he sees you :D

I love scatter crystals :)

Show us a pic of your Mr & Mrs sign when it's finished! xx

P is reeeeeeally not a fan of the idea. :haha: I'm worried about Claire too, I think she's going to have a meltdown that day. :( Poor kiddo!

Lets see your Mr&Mrs sign! :D

We decided the night before to spend apart too, OH is going to be in the hotel night before...the day before think we will part ways in the afternoon though.

As for the bow chicka wow wow :haha: I hadnt really thought about it, I think he would be in a terrible mood if I left him too long :rofl: So maybe 2 weeks is good!

:rofl: I know, eh Twiggs?

Its finding that line between keeping things fun but not too long as to having them want it all to zip by so they can get on with things. :haha:

I thought I'd replied to this a couple of days ago lol! :dohh:

In regards to abstaining .... we're lucky if we get to do it once a week atm lol because my eldest always seems to be around! And if it's not her, it's Evie :haha: We'll probably abstain for the week but that'll be it.. otherwise our wedding night may be over a little too quick ;) :rofl:

I'll be posting piccies of the Mr & Mrs sign when it's complete.. havent started it yet tho!

Oh and I just wanted to say....

10 weeks today!!! :happydance:
1 more week in it'll be single numbers! Whooop!!

Quick question for you girlies...

I'm expecting a parcel from China and I was given the tracking number at the beginning of last week... on the delivery company's website it says that it's in London now (Heathrow) and now it's saying "Customs Info - Pending Verification"

Anyone have any idea what on earth this means?!?! :shrug:

no idea what it means about the parcel hun :wacko: hope it isn't delayed too long

:wohoo: 10 weeks today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->