Mynx's Wedding Journal - *Woohoo I'm married!!!!*

I thought I'd replied to this a couple of days ago lol! :dohh:

In regards to abstaining .... we're lucky if we get to do it once a week atm lol because my eldest always seems to be around! And if it's not her, it's Evie :haha: We'll probably abstain for the week but that'll be it.. otherwise our wedding night may be over a little too quick ;) :rofl:

I'll be posting piccies of the Mr & Mrs sign when it's complete.. havent started it yet tho!

Oh and I just wanted to say....

10 weeks today!!! :happydance:
1 more week in it'll be single numbers! Whooop!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Wow! So I'll be 10 weeks next week! Crazy how time flies for sure. :shock:

Congrats on it being so freaking close!!! :wohoo:

According to my ticker, 1 more week and I'll be in the ONES!!!! :happydance: It's really coming around quickly now!

Just emailed the delivery company again about my parcel from China about the customs pending verification status.. they reckon it'll be cleared by the end of the day and delivered to me tomorrow :happydance:

wooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooo! im waiting for my hair slide from china too- hoping it will get here by the time I have my trial!

Just emailed the delivery company again about my parcel from China about the customs pending verification status.. they reckon it'll be cleared by the end of the day and delivered to me tomorrow :happydance:

Did you have a go at em Nik? xXx

I did yeah, but all they could say was that when it goes thru customs, it's out of their hands till the parcel is released :grr:

It's still showing up as Pending Verification :grr: And it's the end of the working day now :( I'm hoping that the delivery site is a little slow to update, cos the other day it didnt update till I emailed them asking why there had been no change in the status.. half an hour later it was updated !! Just hoping it's the same today :haha:

I've found that delivery sites are generally slow to update, one of my parcels the other week, just after it turned up, updated their site saying it had just left the depo :rofl:

Aww thanks ladies, that's really put my mind at rest! :hugs: Hopefully I'll see it tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->