Mynx's Wedding Journal - *Woohoo I'm married!!!!*

There's a few pics of my Tiffany bridal dress somewhere in amongst the chat ;)

This site shows you how to 'make over a onesie'! You could choose whatever onesie you wanted and add a little bit of netting to make a tutu! Would be comfy and cute! :thumbup:

https://www.favecraftsblog.com/how-to-makeover-a-onesie/

Site looks good but they could have ironed the onsie for the final pic :rofl:

LOL yeah definately!! :haha:

Well, still waiting for the delivery site to be updated... still saying "Customs Info - Pending Verification" :grr: So I've emailed them again asking is it really worth staying in today to wait for this parcel lol! They're being so useless! I've had 2 packages from China before and not had this problem with them.. the tracking numbers I was given for each were spot on, I was able to track them all thru Europe and then on to my address! I guess that's why I'm finding it difficult to be patient this time around...also because it's my dress!!! :hissy:

:grr: hope they get in touch and let you know either way so you can decide what to do for the day

Well just had an email back from them.. apparently Customs need my telephone number! So I've sent this on to the delivery company for them to pass on to Customs. I may well end up having to ring Customs at the airport myself at this rate!

Christ Nik I'd be going spare atum! Especially if you told em you was getting married last weekend! Bloody useless!! xXx

Arent they just! Tis doing my head in now :( I've found the number for the Customs Dept at Heathrow and I'm going to ring them myself and try and sort this crap out! I may well have to pay extra charges (I did on a previous package - It's nothing unusual lol!)

I tried ringing the number but it was just ringing constantly... gonna keep trying thru out the day.

I have written a very stinky email to the company that made the dress asking for a refund. One thing I need to add is that I told them I was getting married on the 25th June, and paid extra for a rush order, which was supposed to be 8-12 days to make the dress, then 2-4 days for delivery, so 16 days maximum. I was assured that the dress would be here before the weekend and it wasnt so I've decided that I've had enough bad luck with this bloody dress and I want a refund now! :hissy:

ETA ... I sound a bit like a spoilt child lol! My point being is that could you imagine if I really had have been getting married on 25th June? I'd have been truly devastated not to get the dress.. and the fact it's now stuck in customs doing god knows what is why I've had enough of this whole dress fiasco! I've had to chase it up from start to finish and to me, that really doesnt bode well for the dress itself!

Will you get to keep the dress and get a refund or will you have to return it? (if you ever get it!) Thats quite bad that you told them you needed it 4 days ago and you still dont have it!!

I wouldnt wait in personally, If RM try and deliver then they will red card you but if its still at the airport it could be like another week!

Hope you get some answers!

Thanks hun.. not sure if I'll be able to keep the dress (if it ever comes like you say lol!) and also have a refund, I guess I'll wait and see ;)

So my Tiffany Bridal dress will be going up on Ebay today (there's really no chance I'll ever get into it, I'll look way too skinny if I got down to a 27 inch waist) and the money I get from that will have to pay for yet another poxy dress (from the UK I might add lol!) I may end up just getting an ivory trouser suit as I'm getting so fed up with this dress thing :haha:

Nik.....Your tiffany dress... do you think i you had a bigger panel bit put in the back behind the lace up in red it would look odd?

I thought about getting a bigger ivory one put in but I'm not sure how it'll look tbh... I guess I could get the fabric and try it?

Not one that fits me no :cry:

I may keep hold of the Tiffany one for now and see about getting a bigger modesty panel put in and see how that looks :shrug:

would probably look ok im sure a dress maker could nmatch up the fabrics? Can we see the dress your waiting on? :lol:

This is the one I'm waiting on ... but I've ordered it in ivory ...

Attachments

• zbb010361.jpg
    zbb010361.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 8
I have also been looking at this one ... It's from a UK seller on Ebay and is £169

Attachments

• d861.jpgd861.jpg.jpg
    d861.jpgd861.jpg.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 6
It's a gorgeous shape and style but it takes up to 7 weeks to be made! I have just under 10 weeks to go so I'm really not sure about this one just yet lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->