Mynx's Wedding Journal - *Woohoo I'm married!!!!*

I doubt it very much tbh.. cant really afford it! Dont worry, you'll be the first to know how the fitting goes darlin, I'll text ya on the way home, wiv piccies! :) xXx

So sorry about your China dress Mynx but if I am honest, I have secretly loved your Tiffany dress all along, its so pretty and you look beautiful in it! I am so glad you have decided to wear it! I hope the fitting goes well and I am sure the seamstress will make it fit like a glove, wedding dress are usually made so that they can be easily altered aren't they??

Love the red Converse idea too! They will look so cute with little frilly socks!

x

If I dont go with the Converse idea then I was thinking of these for Evie... and these for Jessica..

But here's some red Converse I love 'em! :thumbup:

I dont think I've put a pic up of my newest veil.... it's a fingertip 1 tier in ivory with just a few bead sewn in... I love it because it's so simple :cloud9:

Attachments

• P7170148.jpg
    P7170148.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 4
Dont worry HB hun, I'll be posting those same pics as soon as I get home :)

Ohh you get wed a month after us ;) new stalker, will be back when I've read through!!!

:hi: I always welcome new stalkers ;) Alot of it is just babble tbh lol!

Lol just noticed it's a YEAR and a month after us! you are getting close now!

Hehe yeah not long to go now :D 48 days!! :happydance: I have to say that this has been one of the most exciting times of my life :haha: After we're married, I wont have anything to organise! :cry:

Lol this worries me too, mg friend got married 2 weeks ago and now she is lost with nothing to do but thank you notes!!!

She wants to become a wedding planner she liked it that much!

Dont know if I'd be into planning someone else's wedding lol! Too many potential bridezillas :rofl:
I'll probably make all of our thank you notes, just so it gives me something to do after the day! :haha:

Ok, just for HB I tried on my dress again today .. I'm very pleased to say that the gap at the back is REALLY small now :happydance:
BUT there's still the issue of back fat.. the pics will say it all ...

Attachments

• P7170160.jpg
    P7170160.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 12
  • P7170165.jpg
    P7170165.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 12
  • P7170151.jpg
    P7170151.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 11
Yay, it doesn't look like it will need altering all that much, and I think once that's been done it will solve the issue of the "back fat" (I was honestly expecting it be a lot worse :hugs: ) and look absolutely perfect :happydance:

It's an absolutely stunning dress, you're going to look amazing :D

I really do love your dress, i hope you dont find me pervy for saying this but i had to buy a bra that gave me something in that department and i got a lovely one from la senza. Its like filled with a gel type thing but you can get it in single, double or triple so however much you need and there so comfy

I think making it a true corset (loops rather than eyelets) will help a lot with that! :hugs: Your fitting is only 2 days away!!! :dance: Can't wait to hear all about it!!!!!

I agree Jemma, I'm definately going to be buying a chicken fillet/gel/silicone bra.. my lil boobies are just sitting there in the empty bust part of the corset otherwise! :haha:

Tiff, I'm hoping that's what the fitting lady will say, because that's less work to do, rather than unpicking the sides of the dress and also where it meets up with the skirts... she knows that's what I'm after anyways, so fingers crossed it'll be easy enough to do :thumbup:

If you get hoops, what happens to the eyelets? Do they just stay there redundant? xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->