Mynx's Wedding Journal - *Woohoo I'm married!!!!*

They'll either be cut out or covered up by the fabric that will incorporate the loops I *think* ... not 100% sure on that tho! xXx

oooh love the shoes- ye I was waiting for pictures :blush: hehe! And back fat? Sorry, have no idea what you are on about, that is just where the corset is too tight, its not because your fat :dohh: as soon as the panel is widened, it will look just right! I cant believe how close that dress is to fitting!
:wohoo:

The thing is tho.. on the boob front, I dont have enough to fill the front of the dress and even when it's done up tight enough for the back fat to spill out, the dress still feels loose under the arms.. maybe that'll be better once I have a boosting bra as I've only ever tried it on braless :haha:

I'll be nipping out in the morning to get my bra, I'll come home, leave Evie with her daddy and then off to my dress fitting :happydance: Cant wait!

stuff a few fillets or socks down there love! Or....you could borrow my boobies for the day :flasher:

:holly:

Aspirins on an ironing board, that's me ;) Since losing weight, they've got even smaller! I used to be a B cup and I'm pretty sure I'm back down to an A ... oh well! Thank god Jay is a bum man rather than a boob man :rofl:

Whoop whoop!! Just checked my PP account and my money from the arsehole dress company has been refunded!! ALL OF IT!! :happydance:

Good!!!! :happydance: They really didn't have a leg to stand on to try and keep it, but I'm so glad you got your money back!

Thanks hun :)
I'm just glad I didnt have to escalate the Paypal dispute and that they handed over a full refund without quibble :D

Ooooo I spotted these! Sparkly Converse!! Not the boot style but could be better for Jessie's prosthetic leg and with ivory ribbon for the laces and uber frilly socks, these could well be the way forward! And they're available in both Evie's and Jessie's sizes :D

:holly:

Aspirins on an ironing board, that's me ;) Since losing weight, they've got even smaller! I used to be a B cup and I'm pretty sure I'm back down to an A ... oh well! Thank god Jay is a bum man rather than a boob man :rofl:

This is me :rofl:

Im glad youve got your money back. Whats times your dress fitting tomorrow?

Oooh dress fitting :D Fingers crossed all goes well! I think you're dress is gonna look amazing :) I also agree with getting hoops instead of eyelets! Love the sparkly converse as well!! xx

Just ordered these gorgeous socks for the girls :D
They'll look gorgeous with the converse!!

Off out into town in a mo to get my strapless boosting chicken fillet bra :haha: I'm probably going to get it from La Senza, I spotted a couple on their website :thumbup:

By the time I get back, I'll be getting sorted out for the fitting :happydance: It's gonna take me an hour to get there by train, lugging the dress and the shoes there too. I'll probably be all hot n sweaty when I get to the shop lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->