Mynx's Wedding Journal - *Woohoo I'm married!!!!*

I deleted the back fat ones cos I was so mortified by them lol! Next time I try the dress on (which will probably be later or tomorrow) I'll get some taken of the back and hopefully you'll see what I mean!

Gaaah! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

hahaha! I wouldnt really. She's led to to me on my chair looking all sweet & cosy.

Aw nik What *******s! Especially as they tink you was married bloody weeks ago!
I'm sure you're gonna look fan-dabbie-dozy in whatever frock you decide on :) xXx

I wasn't doing an Irish accent then iver I did mean *think* :p xXx

I'm glad you opened a PayPal dispute! :growlmad: Unbelievable!

Have you brought your Tiffany dress to a seamstress? They should be able to let the dress out a bit too if you are worried about the fit of it. Most dresses have at least 2 inches that can be let out in order to make it a bit larger, or they can 'steal' fabric from other spots of the dress! That with the bigger modesty panel should work perfect!

:flower:

Yes, I've contacted a seamstress who specializes in wedding dress alterations and she's quite confident that the dress can be sorted out to fit me properly. I'm waiting to hear about an appointment with her but hoping it'll be next week for a fitting and consultation...I think she's thinking of putting a more traditional lace up fitting at the back of the dress. It has a laceup corset now, but it's eyelets/grommets rather than loops if you know what I mean! Putting loops on will give an extra inch overall I'd have thought and then possibly letting the corset out at the sides a little should help? :shrug: Anyway, I wont know anything till I go for my fitting, so fingers crossed! So this means I need to get my bum into gear and get my wedding undies so that the dress will be perfect!

And oh yes... 7 weeks today!! :happydance:

if its literally an inch or two I dont they they'll change the corset- just the modesty panel. less work and its cheaper! x

I have a fitting on Tuesday afternoon! :happydance: I'm actually really excited about this lol!! :wohoo:

ETA - She told me on the phone to just bring up my shoes, and the bra I'm going to be wearing under the dress... guess I'm going bra shopping on Monday :haha:

And do you know what girls.. I'm not upset about that dress from China anymore. It's gone. I was gutted at first but now I'm really excited to hopefully be getting my gorgeous designer dress sorted out :cloud9:

Just worked out how many days left to go....

40 frigging 9!!!!

:cloud9: so pleased that you're really excited :happydance:

It's coming round really fast :shock:

7 weeks!!!! :wohoo:

I'm so glad you are getting excited about your dress hunny! Can't wait to hear all about the dress fitting, pictures!!!! Please? :winkwink:

I love your dress, glad youve got an appointment for fitting.

Thank you girls :hugs:

Had a chat with Jay earlier about the China dress and he asked to see a piccie of it... he much prefers the Tiffany one and also thinks that this is a blessing in disguise! :D

What I'm going to be doing this week....

* Going and buying a chicken fillet style bra :haha:
* Dress fitting on Tuesday :happydance: Piccies will indeed follow!
* Wednesday I will be going starting to compile a list of songs that we really want at the reception
* Thursday I think I'll make the number cards and menus for the tables - I only need to do 3 as the top table speaks for itself ;)
* And Friday I think I'll make a start on personalising our Mr & Mrs sign for the top table :D

I've been looking at shoes for the flower girls... their shoe sizes are pretty far apart! Evie has very dinky feet for her age, she's a size 4 atm, but I'll be getting size 5 and Jess has size 10 feet atm, maybe even pushing a size 11 by the time the wedding comes so getting matching shoes is nigh on impossible!
Soooo I was thinking that for their comfort and matchingness (?!) that I may get some red converse .. they'd look so cute with their lil frilly socks :cloud9: I'm not 100% sold on this yet tho, I may find something more suitable nearer the time but that's the idea in mind atm.. I know that I can get them from Ebay for around £25 each pair and get them in both their sizes .. and the added bonus is that they can wear them again! They'd look so cute with jeans or leggings!

49 days!!!! :happydance:

Lemme know how Tuesday goes nik! You Zumbarin tomorrow night with Sarah? xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"