Mynx's Wedding Journal - *Woohoo I'm married!!!!*

Hey thought I'de pop in to say hey in your journal! :flower:
I bet the final week in all our weddings will be chaos no matter how organised we are ... The "should I add this" and "what if it's not finished." etc :haha:
Congratulations and well done for paying off most of the venue!

Thanks girls :hugs:

Well had a great night at Zumba tonight, really good session :thumbup: Off to the future InLaws tomorrow for the day so wont get much of a chance to be on, altho I'll be checking FB and Nuke's thread for sneaky pics of her wedding! :haha:

:rofl: I'm not being mean Leash, just the dancing elephant image I now have in my head is hilarious lol

Its funny coz its trueeeeeee!!!

Why can't I just 'get it'? Zumba is soo hard, I quit lol! I am off to dust off my tap shoes instead.....:winkwink:

x

It's taken us weeks to "get it" and even now, after 7 weeks of Zumba-ing, we're still not great at the moves :haha: But it's good fun and it makes us sweat.. um glow! So it must be doing something for us :thumbup:

Update on the dress.....

Just had an email from the freight company... Customs have decided to send the dress back to China :grr: due to "Customs Issues" WTF?!?!?!?!?!?
To say I'm angry is an understatement :gun:
I've emailed the seller and have opened a Paypal dispute because I want my money back, asap.

What the hell do I do now? Do I starve myself so I can get into my Tiffany dress? Or do I go looking for another dress (not from China tho lol!) ???

Ok so I've made a decision.. I WILL use my Tiffany dress. It's too beautiful not to! And it's here, now! It just need alterations to make it fit. So that's what I'll do. Instead of forking out for yet another dress, I'll get the bodice sorted so it will fit me properly :D

Sorted! I think it was HB said earlier in the thread.. I was obviously destined to wear the Tiffany one!

Oh hun, I'm so sorry about the other dress.

Really hope it doesn't take too long to get your money back :(

Let us know how the alterations go on the tiffany dress :hugs:

WTF????? shit the actual bed how annoying is that! Go get a bigger modesty panel put on your dress or ask them to move it slightely and it will fit fine!!! xx

Yup that's the way it's gonna be hun! I'm kinda glad in a way because I do love the Tiffany dress so much. It's just the back fat that I'm gonna worry about lol! At least I have 7 weeks to lose a little more weight, so it's back on the diet for me!

:grr: I can't believe that! It's a bloody dress fgs!

I hope you get your money back soon - you obviously were destined to wear the tiffany dress!

..dont wana hear anymore about back fat! Your lovely!

Aww bless you girls, thank you :hugs: That's just what I needed to hear! :cry:

I WILL do it! Bry, I feel like I'm the right size now but when I put the dress on and do it up, it seems to squeeze what fat I do have around my belly and back, up and over the top of my dress :haha: Hopefully losing another half a stone should sort that out!

So I thought I'd post a couple of pics of my Tiffany dress :cloud9:

Excuse the goofy look in the second pic :haha: I'll be wearing a different veil (waist length single tier one) and possibly a different petticoat... I'm beginning to doubt the full ballgown style petticoat and thinking of going with a full crinoline only one as it'll be more comfortable for sitting down etc!

Attachments

• P5140031.jpg
    P5140031.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 12
  • P5300113.jpg
    P5300113.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 14
ermmm.....where is this back fat etc then???

No fat at all, you look stunning x

Thanks sweetie! :hugs:
From the front it looks like it's a perfect fit, but at the back, it's not done up properly and that's where the fat is ;) I'm pretty sure that half a stone loss and some extra exercise will sort it out tho!

I was thinking that too HB

Mynx, I love this dress, it looks fantastic on you :thumbup: I have no idea about petticoats, but as you say the crinoline one would be more comfortable :D

i think i need to see a pic of this so called 'back fat'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->