Mynx's Wedding Journal - *Woohoo I'm married!!!!*

Wow your totally shaming me, i have so so much to still do and if honest im trying
To ignore doing them ha ha how bad am i x

Pink.. you've had alot on your plate recently! It'll all come together in time, dont worry :)

HB, miss you too sweetie! :hugs: I'm so pleased for you tho and you look so amazing in your piccies :cloud9:

10 days to go! Today I've been sorting out the venue's itinerary of where I want people to be sat so they know where to put the placecards and busy boxes for the kids :)
Other than that, nothing weddingy till tonight when I get to put on my dress again!! :happydance:

Holy god!!! Last day for double digits???? :shock: I probably won't be on Saturday to wish you a happy 1 week but will be back to stalking with a gusto on Sunday. :winkwink:

Well, had a great night last night! Didnt go to bed till gone 2am and Evie was awake at 6.30am :shock: That'll serve me right :haha:

Tried on my dress, and my friend didnt need to be shown the vid on You Tube about how to do up a wedding dress... she did it so quickly and perfectly, anyone would think she does it for a living :haha: The dress fits perfectly! Much less back fat this time :happydance: and with the single hoop petticoat, it's the perfect length :D Trying it on has made it all feel ALOT more real now and altho I'm really not nervous, I'm starting to get really excited!!!! Especially now I only have 9 days ....

9 days!!!!! SINGLE FIGURES NOW!!!!! :yipee:

single figures, this week will draaaaaaaaaag, i know mine did. But relish the feeling.

Arghh i wanna go to my mums to try my dress on now lol 9 days wow i hope it flys by like this week has

SINGLETONS!!!! Your getting married in just over a week!!!
xxx

Woohoo!

How do u edit the title of the thread Nik? I just put before and after pics up on my weightloss journal thing but can't work out how to edit the title :s xXx

The rest of our gifts came today so that is now EVERYTHING bought for the wedding now :happydance:
I've booked myself in for a hair cut on Tuesday and I'll be colouring and highlighting it on Monday so any dead scraggy bits will disappear when I have it cut :thumbup:

Tonight, no plans really, just chilling out and I'll probably stitch on the few crystals that dropped off the dress last night :dohh:

I'm ok I think! I still feel wierdly calm but I'm sure that'll change this time next week :haha: Every time I say "oooo 9 days to go" or whatever, we kind of look at each other in disbelief lol!
I'm sure that next Friday I'll be running around like a headless chicken and getting into a flap about every little thing tho :rofl:

9 days! I remember when it was like 4 months, and that really doesnt seem like that long ago! :shock:

So good you have everything brought, must be a weight off your mind! I always say how many days remaining, but it doesnt reall sink in, it's like its someone else's wedding :haha:

Have a nice relaxing evening!

I'm still waiting on those handkerchiefs. I'm starting to suspect that she didn't send them when she said she did. :roll:

So, Laura's thread has me thinking.... who's going to upload a sneaky pic of you Nix? Nic? Ahahahaha that's confusing. :rofl:

Come to think of it, I don't know who will do one for me! Vickie is coming, but she doesn't have internet on her phone or anything and won't be home until the day after. You guys might be able to see tagged photos that people upload to FB, if you see one can someone put it in my journal? :mrgreen:

I'm sure that Nikkinoonoo will upload a pic or two on FB and tag me in it .. either that or Elisha will do it :D

Tiff, I'll of course put any pics I see on your FB in your journal for you hun :hugs: Cant have the BnB girls missing out eh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->