Mynx's Wedding Journal - *Woohoo I'm married!!!!*

I shall certainly have a bash at uploading pics from my phone (tis a bit tempremental tho) so if anyone wants to add me to their FB I'm Nic Perrin. I don't think I can tag from my phone :s xxx

You're NEXT!!!!!! :happydance:

Well at least I'm sure you are next. I think its you, then Shabuite then me. :shock: Holy hell girl!!!! :wohoo:

Eeee I know!!! This weekend will be my last as a Miss! :happydance:

Today's plans... not alot really, the weather is crappy, and I'm feeling a bit crappy too (think I might be fighting off the cold that Evie had Jay have had all this week) so I think I'll just chill out and dose up on paracetomol.
Going out to a party tonight with Nikkinoonoo but I doubt I'll be getting drunk as we're sooo skint this week after paying the hotel! Still, that's a good thing as I've been very naughty this week after having a few beers with my friend on Wednesday, and those few lbs that I'd lost last week are creeping back on :cry: So it'll be vodka n diet coke for me tonight me thinks! :haha:

If ur feeling rough nik u wanna leave tonite?

Nooo tis ok darlin :) I'm sure I'll feel better once I've had a bath and got ready :D

I broke a nail today :cry: I've been trying to keep them nice and all the same length but I broke a nail getting washing out of the machine of all things :dohh: So it looks like I'm going to have to go and get acrylics done insted!

I'm lookin forward to it, if it's cack we can go to the star :D Did u see wos on there?

Aww, I've had acrylics done since June and I still manage to break those as well. :shock: If you are going to do the fake nails, get them done ASAP. Sometimes if you nails are in bad shape they'll put the initial tip far down in your nail bed and it looks awful.

They did that to my friend who's wedding I was in back in June. They put the tip for her thumb almost to the bottom of her nailbed. :wacko: She didn't say anything as she's not familiar with them and then hated the, so much afterwards that she had them removed 2 days later.

:hugs: Hope you feel better soon!

Nik, didnt see who was on down there, Jay went out shopping instead so I could have a bath :) I'll check out their FB page in a mo and letcha know :)

Tiff, I've only ever had acrylics done once and they werent too bad. Thanks for the tips tho, I'll make sure they dont put them too far down my nail bed!

Just had a message off my friend who was going to be coming over from Germany.. they cant make it now!!!! She's the one who was making my wedding post box too, so now I dont have a post box either! Gaaaahh!!! So now I have 2 extra spaces (altho I should be able to get those filled with no problems) and no post box! Looks like I'm gonna have to get creative and quickly lol!
Oh and that means I have to alter the table plan.... AGAIN! :grr:

Oh no, why can't she come? And to add to your stress, your stupid friend Boofs is an eejit!

xxx

Nik, the post box is for our wedding cards :) Rather than they be just put on the table, they can post them in the box and they'll all be in one place and safe :thumbup:

Boofs, dont worry about it hun! I'm definately sticking with the tiara now, when I have my hair done on Tuesday, it'll be with the tiara in mind :D

As for my friend in Germany, her hubby is in the army and he's been put on a course till 4th of September, and what the army says, goes! I'm gutted if I'm honest cos I havent seen her in 20 years! Ah well, these things happen eh :shrug:
I'll be asking a close friend of mine who I hadnt been able to invite to the meal and ceremony because I couldnt get hold of her for ages so my friend in Germany had her space instead! Problem is, she wont be able to bring her 3 boys to the ceremony as there's only 2 spaces :( But I'll tell her that they're more than welcome to the reception, we just dont have the space to put her boys in there too! As far as the hotel are concerned now, the numbers are final! Fingers crossed she's ok with that as they'd all been invited to the reception anyways.. it'll just mean she has to find a sitter for a few hours during the day... hmmmm...

:hugs: for last minute stress over table plan etc shame for friend not being able to come.

Jess has eaten all her dinner for the second day on the trot! :shock: xXx

Bloomin eck Nik! She feelin ok? :haha: Bless her, glad to hear she might be turning a corner finally!!

As for the post box .. yep, we'll definately be having a go at making one :D Quite excited about it now cos I've got a large box of Fairy washing powder that's nearly finished so we can use that, cover it in paper, make a card for the front that'll match the table plan etc and decorate to co ordinate with the other stuff we have :thumbup:

We can get some fake roses n diamonds n stuff! I'm sure it'll look fan dabby dozie and you will have the satusfaction of doin it urself :) AND it will keep ya busy for this last week xXx

There's lots of craft ideas for wedding boxes doing Google searches too! :thumbup: They are fairly simple, glad it wasn't something crazy ornate (like a cake or whathaveyou) that would be next to impossible to re-create.

Do you have any ideas in mind? I could search some DIY forums to see if I can find some nice ideas! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->