Mynx's Wedding Journal - *Woohoo I'm married!!!!*

That's very troo Cola :) I do have some stuff left over from doin the table plan but I could do wiv some wider red ribbon, and some stick on crystals, so we'll have a hunt for those if we go out shoppin this week eh :) xXx

Tiff, I think I'll be sticking to something very much like my table plan :) I have some left over paper flowers and lilies which I can use, altho I would like to get some larger ones to stick on the top.. I have an empty washing detergent box that would be perfect as the box is quite sturdy and tall so I think this will be pretty easy :D xXx

Awesome!!!! Can you believe that in 2 days you can say you are getting married THIS WEEK????

:shock: Yayayayayayayaya! :wohoo:

I know!! I'm gonna be spending the whole week saying "this will be my last Monday/Tuesday etc as a Miss!" :haha:

Ok so I've spoken with my friend and she's said that she needs to make sure her mum can look after her boys for the afternoon, and she'll pick them up after the meal so they'll be at the reception :) She's not entirely sure if her hubby can make it yet tho but I'm pretty sure we've filled at least one seat! Phew!

Had a good night out with Nikkinoonoo :) Makes a change for us to be able to go out without the babies :D While we were out, I had a phone call from my friend... she can come to the ceremony and the meal!!! :happydance: But her hubby cant as he's working :( BUT, her eldest son who is 14 has asked if he can come along, stating that he has a suit (bless him lol!) and that he'll be good :haha: so my friend wanted to make sure it was ok with me first, which of course it is! I'm so pleased!

And now that it's officially Saturday (1.07am precisely!) I can now say that I get married a week today!!! :yipee:

The plan for this week is ....

Today/Tonight
Get Jessie's dress tried on and altered if needed
Make wedding post box (at least get started on it)

Monday
Get hair dye/highlighted
Alter table plan again :haha:

Tuesday
Go up to town with Nikkinoonoo
Get eyebrows threaded
Hair cut

Wednesday
Jay to get his hair cut

Thursday
Get the flat cleaned
Go over checklist
Paint toenails

Friday
Get nails done
Get nibbles for Friday evening
Pack up stuff for hotel
Have the guests that are staying at the hotel over for introductions and a few nibblies

A pretty busy week but I've tried to space everything out so that I dont have a mad rush on any one day! Getting really excited now!!! :yipee:

Oooo I also have to print out the list of photo poses I want for all 3 of our "photographers" :D

:blush: what's a wedding post box hun? I've seen people refer to them, but never really known what they meant :dohh:

:wohoo: 1 week to go. It sounds amazing, even shorter than saying tomorrow you have 6 days to go, but then that's probably my weird mind :rofl:

It's basically a box that people can "post" their wedding cards into, keeping them all safely in one place, rather than them all piling up on a table :thumbup:

1 week...

1 frigging week!!!

1 WEEK TODAY!!!!!!!!

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

YAY! A WEEK!!!
This time next week u'll be gettin ya frock on Nik! EEK xXx

Just past 3! WOnder what will be happening in 7 days from now eh? :p xXx

Only a week to go now. Im glad you managed to fill your spaces up but sorry your friend from germany couldnt come.

Omg in exactly one week, it'll all be over! :cry: I wont know what to do with myself! Actually... I do .. I'll be helping Elisha sort all her stuff out for Uni so that'll be a task and a half! :haha:

Anyways... I finished my post box this evening :) I'm pretty happy with it as it matches the table plan/place cards/table numbers .. it's very simple (just a bog standard white box for posting from Staples :haha:) which I've embellished with bits n bobs I had left over.. I even used our spare buttonholes :thumbup:

Attachments

• P8280120.jpg
    P8280120.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 14
You did a great job on your post box!

I'm glad to see that you're so well organized heading into this last week. Bravo to you!

Just looked back at the measurements I took when I first started trying to lose weight..

At the start of April my measurements were ..

Weight - 12st 1lb
Waist - 33.5 inches
Hips - 40 inches
Under bust - 36 inches

Now as of today I am ...

Weight - 11st 1lb (altho I did get to a shade under 11 but I'm back up again :haha:)
Waist - 30.5 inches
Hips - 37 inches
Under Bust - 33 inches

I'm quite shocked really because I didnt realise just how many inches I'd lost as the weight loss has been so slow!! :happydance:
I dont want to lose any more weight tho, because I'm quite tall (just over 5ft 6) I can look quite skinny if I get down to a certain weight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->