• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mynx's Wedding Journal - *Woohoo I'm married!!!!*

6 days :D
love your posting box
& wow that is fab loss well done hun :D

YAY! Ur box looks lovely Nik (if you pardon the expression) ;p

And well done to you for losing those inches!! U always looked fab :D xXx

YAY! Ur box looks lovely Nik (if you pardon the expression) ;p

And well done to you for losing those inches!! U always looked fab :D xXx

Aww fanks Nik :blush:

And thanks girls for the compliments on my box :haha:

Well done you on the weight loss - that's absolutely amazing :kiss:

I can't believe there's only a few days to go!! :yipee:

How you feeling about it chick?

xxx

I'm feeling really good thanks hunny :) I had a little nervous flutter the other day but I think it's more excitement than anything else! Now that I've got those last minute bits out of the way (just finished altering the table plan AGAIN!) I've only got the beauty prep side to do (nails, hair etc) so I hope I'll have no stress this week! :)

So excited for you sweetie!!!! :happydance:

I'm exhausted from my bach but wanted to drop by and see how you were doing. Love the post box!

Aww bless, thanks hunny :hugs: Hope you had a great time! Looking forward to seeing some piccies too ;)

Oh god, I can only imagine what they are like. :haha:

I have some very "sloppy drunk" friends. :haha:

Well done on the weightloss, youve looked fab in all the pics youve posted in all your dresses. I cant believe you get married this week, it seems ages ago since i started following your journal and i know ive been a bad stalker hardly writing anything but i have always checked it to see how youve been doing.

We go away saturday so im going to be getting told off from OH for checking on here for pics all the time so if i dont manage to get on to say congrats you'll know why.

I love your postbox, im useless at anything crafty so when we finally settle on a date ill be having to buy anything

No I havent actually! I think we'll have to look for one when we're out tomorra cos tis a bit late to get one from Ebay now ;) xXx

Just gonna throw some stuff out there, unless you want a traditional guest book then nevermind, ha ha ha.

You could always do what we're doing, went to a craft store and got a large matted picture frame, and have everyone sign that.

Another really cool thing that I wanted to do, but my cousin did it the year before so we didn't want to seem like we were copying them... but they got this large picture book... kind of like those coffeetable type things?

Anyways they left it at the entrance and people were to find a picture in it that they liked (it was a photography book - so had random pictures of people's photographs) and then sign it with either some wedding advice or well wishes.

My brother found a picture in it that had the bull fights in spain (where the guy holds the red sheet and goes Olé!") and wrote "Know when to pick your battles" :rofl:

SO wish we had done that. Super simple and now they have this awesome book filled with everyone's well wishes.

I can't believe you get married this saturday!!!
The post box is fab and your weight/inch loss is amazing. Well done chick xxx

Thanks sweetie :) I cant believe it's already been 10 days since you got married! :hugs:

Im sorry iv been absent, been kinda busy :winkwink:

5 days!!! OMG! :yipee:

Heh no problem hun! :hugs:

Tiff, love your ideas for a guest book! But I think with time being against us, I'll get a regular guest book unless I see something a little unusual in between now and Saturday :thumbup:

Today I coloured and highlighted my hair and also painted my toe nails so that's 2 of things out of the way now :D
Table plan is completely finished now, if I have anymore drop outs then it's tough! :haha:

Remember I was having that tiara wobble recently? Well a friend of mine popped over this evening with her tiara and veil and omg they're gorgeous :cloud9: I'm definately going to use her tiara as it's much more sparkly than my one and just seems to match my dress better and the veil I'm still not sure on yet.. hers is a 2 tier ivory waist length covered in crystals and mine is a single layer fingertip length with less crystals... Elisha thinks that my friend's veil is more weddingy and goes with my dress better than my veil so I'll see how the veil looks next to my dress in the daylight tomorrow :) I'll take some picces of it tomorrow and compare it to mine and see what you girls think :)
The tiara will also count as my "something borrowed" :thumbup:

Sooooo tomorrow's plan.. out shopping with Nikkinoonoo... gonna get my eyebrows threaded, look for a guest book and possibly have some lunch, depending on how things go.. then back home before 4pm so I can have my hair cut :) I've seen a gorgeous hairstyle that will be perfect for the wedding for my short hair but I cant find a pic of it online :( I saw it in a hairdresser's shop window and tried takin a pic on my fone but kept taking a reflection of me taking a pic :rofl: Ah well, I will try and describe it to my hairdresser tomorrow and hope for the best!

It's now past midnight so I can say ....

4 more days to go!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->