Mynx's Wedding Journal - *Woohoo I'm married!!!!*

I have a bridesmaid dress! :happydance: It's perfect for my very picky 18 year old.. she loves it and so do I :cloud9:

Its a Monsoon "Bexter" dress and altho it's not available in the Monsoon shops anymore, I found a site that was selling it for £160 :shock:
I got it on Ebay for £31!!! Bargain!! Elisha is around a 12-14 at the moment (closer to a 14 tho) and the dress is a size 12 but she wanted to lose some weight anyway, and this way she only needs to drop 1 dress size to get into it :D

Woohoo!!

Ooooo pitty frock!! She will look gorgeous xXx

Elisha's dress arrived today... I dont think she likes it tho, she keeps on saying it's too long (mid calf length) but it's tough, I'm the one getting married, not her! Apart from the fact that it's too small atm, it's gorgeous! I love it, the perfect red and the perfect ivory accent too :D

My corset ribbon arrived this morning too :happydance: So I've changed it over and omg it's made a really big difference to the look of the back of the dress! It looks soooo much better, I'm really pleased! The ribbon only cost me £3 and I bought it from a corset website so I'm hoping it's a good strong one and will stand up to being used in a corset!

Aww bugger about the dress, but I recon I could have gotten odd on that lol. Pleased you like it tho! And woohoo for the corset ribbon website! I wanna see it on! xXx

When ya get back from your holibops, I'll try it on for ya ;) I'm not gonna try it on for a couple of weeks so that any weight loss will be reflected in my being able to do the corset up tighter! :D xXx

Cool! And you might notice mine more too cos I will be in smaller clothes lol xXx
Will speak to ya lata Cola xXx

Here are a couple of pics of the back of my dress ...

Pic 1 is of the corset back with the lace strings...
Pic 2 is of the corset back with the ribbon...

I know which I prefer!

Attachments

• P4210094.jpg
    P4210094.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 4
  • P5060144.jpg
    P5060144.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 7
Quick sneaky pic of me in the dress... only problem was there was no one around to take a piccie of me in it, so please excuse the dodgy angles and camera work!
Also bear in mind that it doesnt fit quite properly yet, still have a couple of inches to lose to get the back done up right (altho it does do up!)

Attachments

• P4290134.jpg
    P4290134.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 10
  • P4290136.jpg
    P4290136.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 10
You can still see it for real after your holiday darlin ;) Any excuse for me to put it on again! :haha:

that dress is so pretty, you're going to look amazing on your wedding day :flower:

Ooooo just seen my ticker.. 3 months, 3 weeks and 6 days :happydance:

Crazy! I saw that and was like "How are you in the 3's when my wedding is only a week after yours and I'm in the 4's still?" Then I realized that we're only 3 days away from ME being in the three's.

:shock: Holy crap.

Tiff, I know hun! It's actually going really quickly altho I often feel that I cant wait for the next 3 or so months and want it to be next week :haha:

Nik, you'll lose loads more by then! I cant wait to go dress shopping wiv ya! You gonna have a hat? Or one of those forehead jobbies that everyone was wearing at the Royal wedding? :rofl:

Beautiful dress Mynx. And the ribbon makes it look even better. Really gives it that finishing touch :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->