• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

name change** new tww a/f due 14th sept come join me

Wouldn't it be cool if it was, OliviaRae?? I got a neg hpt this morning, and have had basically NO symptoms up until now... but today was intense!

Did you feel spinny too? Almost like you got off an amusement park ride that spun you too fast?

I had a dizzy spell this afternoon too. Fortunately I had just put my car in park when it happened. Might have been the heat though, it was really hot today no stores seemed to have any air conditioning on.

Or, it could have been tiny-eggy making itself at home! :thumbup:

Haha I figured :) I tested last night....BFN of course. But it's still exciting to take a test. :dust: :dust:

It is way exciting. I couldn't help but test this morning JUST in case! lol! Today is 8 dpo so now I want to test every single morning ...... Thankfully I have more tests and I think I just might. My DH is so excited. We are also waiting to tell any friends and family until we get a BFP. So it's even harder not being able to talk to anyone about trying!!! Come on morning time so I can poas!!! :haha:

Wouldn't it be cool if it was, OliviaRae?? I got a neg hpt this morning, and have had basically NO symptoms up until now... but today was intense!

Did you feel spinny too? Almost like you got off an amusement park ride that spun you too fast?

Yes! Spinny and I feel like I have to sit and take a rest :shrug: Hope it's something!

I had a dizzy spell this afternoon too. Fortunately I had just put my car in park when it happened. Might have been the heat though, it was really hot today no stores seemed to have any air conditioning on.

Or, it could have been tiny-eggy making itself at home! :thumbup:

Thank goodness you were parked. FX it's a little eggy!!

:dust:

Haha I figured :) I tested last night....BFN of course. But it's still exciting to take a test. :dust: :dust:

It is way exciting. I couldn't help but test this morning JUST in case! lol! Today is 8 dpo so now I want to test every single morning ...... Thankfully I have more tests and I think I just might. My DH is so excited. We are also waiting to tell any friends and family until we get a BFP. So it's even harder not being able to talk to anyone about trying!!!

I know what you mean, OH and I aren't telling anyone until I am pregnant and heading into the second trimester. I don't really have any friends, just family, and they worry too much because of past health problems I've had so I don't want them being mega-Debbie Downers while we try to get pregnant. So glad I found this place, especially all the fellow symptom-aholics here!

Come on morning time so I can poas!!! :haha:

Here here to that! I just ordered another 50 ICs tonight. :blush: :happydance:

Hi ladies! So I put a pantiliner on since I was having some discharge. I noticed tonight that the discharged was a light brown in color and has slight cramping on my left lower abdomin. I ovulated 5 days ago and bd 7 & 8 days ago...any thoughts?! Maybe implantation bleeding?? I'm hoping!! :winkwink:

I hope it's implantation missbree04!! Nice!

Hehe Trissy... I only have 3 tests left, so I'll have to run to the store in a couple days, unless I get a BFP of course!

Olivia, I'm really hoping today's spell was a good sign for both of us! Too funny that it happened to both of us in church too. My husband joked with me today... He said "It wasn't going to implant, but you walked into church and God said 'ah, for visiting me I shall make it stick' " LOL My husband's sense of humor is entertaining, if not a bit inappropriate.

FX for everyone!! Please, please keep us all posted on the testing everyone. I will too!

Good Morning everyone.
How we all doing?
Well I'm 7-8dpo today and finally may have some symptoms :D
Last night led in bed started to feel nauseous all of a sudden, then this morning woke up with tender nipples. Cant wait to test!!!! was so hard to not test today.

Hello everyone hope all is well...

my internet cheapies hpt are on the way so i should be getting them in the next few days woooohoooo cant wait ..!!

second night in a row that i woke up middle of the night..I also couldnt wake up this morning very tired still tired...*sighs*

This morning I am also experiencing ache by my V line (pelvic area) not comfortable at all...& yesterday afternoon lower backache hmmm

anyone else experiencing this ?

Cant wait to test :happydance:

My husband joked with me today... He said "It wasn't going to implant, but you walked into church and God said 'ah, for visiting me I shall make it stick' " LOL My husband's sense of humor is entertaining, if not a bit inappropriate.
!

HAHAHAHAHA! That is hilarious!!!!

OMG!!! Overly excited this morning but holding back at least until tomorrow for another testing .... Today is 9 dpo (I checked again and it may actually be 10 dpo - need to look into that lol!) I decided that I would :test: all this week until AF showed up or a BFP...this morning there was a faint second line. It is VERY faint so I want to wait until tomorrow or possibly even Wednesday but .... OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :happydance::happydance::headspin:

I am sending lots of happy wishes and baby dust to all you other ladies waiting. Fingers crossed that the faint line turns a little darker tomorrow!!!:cloud9:

OMG!!! Overly excited this morning but holding back at least until tomorrow for another testing .... Today is 9 dpo (I checked again and it may actually be 10 dpo - need to look into that lol!) I decided that I would :test: all this week until AF showed up or a BFP...this morning there was a faint second line. It is VERY faint so I want to wait until tomorrow or possibly even Wednesday but .... OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :happydance::happydance::headspin:

I am sending lots of happy wishes and baby dust to all you other ladies waiting. Fingers crossed that the faint line turns a little darker tomorrow!!!:cloud9:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: Fingers crossed that line gets darker!!! :hugs:

Hey sassymom...let us know wether it gets darker.:happydance:

Olivia, I'm really hoping today's spell was a good sign for both of us! Too funny that it happened to both of us in church too. My husband joked with me today... He said "It wasn't going to implant, but you walked into church and God said 'ah, for visiting me I shall make it stick' " LOL My husband's sense of humor is entertaining, if not a bit inappropriate.

FX for everyone!! Please, please keep us all posted on the testing everyone. I will too!

:rofl:hahahahah that's great! FX

Ahhhh, exciting!! Post a pic of the test!! :flower:

my internet cheapies hpt are on the way so i should be getting them in the next few days woooohoooo cant wait ..!!

second night in a row that i woke up middle of the night..I also couldnt wake up this morning very tired still tired...*sighs*

This morning I am also experiencing ache by my V line (pelvic area) not comfortable at all...& yesterday afternoon lower backache hmmm

I have had that type of ache since I ovulated..i dont know if its the clomid that i took this cycle..i'm on 4 DPO and it still feels the same. Also very sensitive nipples which is not typical for me. :shrug:

Ah sassy good luck! Hope the line gets darker :D

4DPO here still getting a dull ache down below.

My little man is sat on the sofa and chewing on a wet wipe he's meant to be wiping his face with pmsl

I have had that type of ache since I ovulated..i dont know if its the clomid that i took this cycle..i'm on 4 DPO and it still feels the same. Also very sensitive nipples which is not typical for me. :shrug:

hope its a good sign for both of us , I think am coming up with a flu also very thirsty and achy muscless hmmm

Yay!!!!! Fingers crossed for dark, dark lines in the coming days!!

Sassy , keep us posted xxxx I have my fingers , toes and everything else crossed for you xxx

Also , a big thank you to all of you on here ...... I now feel in good company knowing that it's not just me that gets obsessed with wanting to pee on a stick at every given opportunity :)

Baby dust and sticky dust to all of you on the tww xxxxxxxxxxx

Hope it gets darker 2mo Sallly ..Exciting times :D

Is anyone experiencing cold symptoms/headaches ???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->