• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

name change** new tww a/f due 14th sept come join me

hope my pg test arrive a day before the 29th as well its a big day for me that day and to have a +hpt would be amazing it will be 10/11dpo for me so might wait until then and test together?
Deal! To confirm, test together on 28th or 29th? I will be 13/14DPO then so I don't mind either x :dust:

I tested last night :blush: I knew it would be negative but DH was all excited...xx

how many dpo was you last night hun?

Last night I was 5 dpo so I halfway knew it would be negative! Haha

ahahahah ...there was me getting a lil excited lol ...

hope my pg test arrive a day before the 29th as well its a big day for me that day and to have a +hpt would be amazing it will be 10/11dpo for me so might wait until then and test together?
Deal! To confirm, test together on 28th or 29th? I will be 13/14DPO then so I don't mind either x :dust:

I tested last night :blush: I knew it would be negative but DH was all excited...xx

how many dpo was you last night hun?

Last night I was 5 dpo so I halfway knew it would be negative! Haha

aww well its still early test again in few days hope you get a BFP :hugs:

Good day ladies! Hope everyone is well and symptom spotting their little hearts out!! :happydance:

Tested fmu... I swear I see the faintest line. Maybe i O'd earlier than I thought. Didn't temp so was relying on calendars, opks and intuition. At least one of those has been very off for me before! This is not going to help the tww go any faster. :dohh:

Good day ladies! Hope everyone is well and symptom spotting their little hearts out!! :happydance:

Tested fmu... I swear I see the faintest line. Maybe i O'd earlier than I thought. Didn't temp so was relying on calendars, opks and intuition. At least one of those has been very off for me before! This is not going to help the tww go any faster. :dohh:

Oh wow!! Really hope so! :dust:

Hi ladies... 6dpo and my bbs are KILLING! Maybe I just slept weird last night... They always do hurt before AF but I'm still a ways away from that.

That's about all, a few cramps here in there but nothing I'm considering a symptom of anything other than eating too much pizza or something. lol :haha:

Sounding good, ladies! I hope we all get our bfp this month:) last night and today I have had the worst headache ever! Feeling all weak and faint! Don't know what the heck that is all about. Leaving for holiday on Tuesday so I hope I can relax and take my mind off the next few days! Good luck ladies!! FX!!

This wait is killing me today - why is it not time to test yet???????

I cannot stop eating today - don't know if that's a symptom or just a random hungry day!!!:pizza:

I'm constantly hungry today and v tired but that's cuz a) i drank more wine than anticipated last night and b) we were up til 3am watching The Voice!!!

Hi ladies I hope you don't mind me joining :) I'll be testing on May 2nd unless AF comes early (cycles are still a bit wonky).

hey ladies! Hope you dont mind if i join in!!! I will be testing april 30th if AF doesnt show up!!!!

hey ladies! Hope you dont mind if i join in!!! I will be testing april 30th if AF doesnt show up!!!!

Hello!! :wave:

Hope you're doing ok! Have you any symptoms?

Why is this the longest two weeks ever?? When you have 2 weeks off work or away on holiday they fly by! What is that about???? x :haha:

Hello!! :wave:

Hope you're doing ok! Have you any symptoms?

Why is this the longest two weeks ever?? When you have 2 weeks off work or away on holiday they fly by! What is that about???? x :haha:

im doing good!! I dont know if im crazy but ive been having afew symptons from 2dpo!!!! i know thats not possible!!!!! Ive been having sore bbs and bits of nausea !!! i normally dont get sore bbs at all!!!!

This is all very exciting! We will all find out around the same time. The waiting is absolutely driving me insane! I think the name change is hilarious! I am 8 dpo today and half way there! It seems like this next week will not get done soon enough!
My BBS are still sore! 3 days straight now and that never happens for me. Usually they are sore the night before AF comes and then they stop hurting. (yay for sore bbs?? lol!) Still have the twingy cramps and yesterday I had a lot of pulling and tugging feelings. The CM is insane.
All these symptoms make me want to :happydance:

Come on next week!!!

Your symptoms sound very similar to my symptoms with my last pregnancy - fingers crossed xx :dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->