name change** new tww a/f due 14th sept come join me

Oh also - is anyone else charting temps??

My post O temps this time are no-where near as high as last time - any ideas what this could mean???

Trissy and Olivia, Very promising!!!

I'm super confused, because I had a bfn this morning, but then I just showered and (warning tmi) I was able to express a couple drops from each breast. This had only happened to me with pregnancy! Is it possible to have that kind of sign and a neg test? I know it's still early, but it was VERY encouraging!!!

Wow! That sounds VERY promising to me!! Keep testing xxxx

How is everyone today?
good i hope.
Might have to give in and test tomorrow its been so hard not to this last 2 days, Normally i would be testing from like 6dpo lol, the only thing that's stopping me is seeing how strong you ladies are with not testing. x

Oooo I have been debating about testing tomorrow although I know it's far too early! Had a vivid dream night before last about getting my BFP....but with someone else's FMU:confused: :haha:,

Then last night I had a vivid dream about having my 1st scan with 2 of the midwives from OBEM and it was like a cartoon scan! My pic was of a normal scan pic but on the screen was a carton like drawing of a girl with long blonde hair and blue eyes!?!?! mad!!! Think I'm just dreaming about it as it is on my mind so much. Did feel a bit of a dragging sensation in my uterus yesterday and I am so so tired but think I'm just symptom spotting.. lol,

So shall I do a little test tomorrow knowing I am more than likely going to get a BFN or do it just because I know how addictive it is???? lol. MMmmmm

Hello and welcome mel102 :flower:

I too am 6 dpo :) What symptoms have you been having :winkwink: x

Yesterday i had some very mild cramping and lots of creamy cm but am not sure if its normal for me as i never really payed much attention before. What about you?

Morning Ladies....:D

So today its 5/6dpo for me and i am feeling much better then yesterday..had a nap for 2hours and i felt awful..this morning i got sore nipples and ache on the side of my boobs!!

ive decided that i am going to start testing as soon as my pg test arrive..cant wait

anyone else testing in 2days time>?

Well i suppose you could say i have some 'symptoms' this morning - very tired, bit dizzy feeling, dry mouth, bit nauseous but as i'm only 6dpo, i still feel it can all be attributed to something else maybe. My bbs were sore yesterday but again, another reason probably.

I think i'm trying not to get excited because of my history etc although these symptoms are similar to how i've felt with previous pregnancies.

No urge to poas yet which is weird so trying to hold out til Saturday/10dpo (we're having people to stay so i'll have to test on the shush!).

Oh and i've been producing milk in small amounts since my mmc in Jan- had my thyroid/prolactin checked and it's apparently normal but it canbe a sign of raised prolactin (which happens in pregnancy - so could be a good sign!)

xxx

So it's been a bit of a rollercoaster day for me.

Woke up to heavy red/brown when I wiped. Was convinced the evil :witch: had got me 5 days early.

Put a pad on and then I've had nothing else all day so maybe I'm not out after all?? It's all soooo stressful :headspin:

So unless it does turn out to be AF coming early I think I am going to test Thursday/Friday/Saturday.........

Fingers crossed :af:

Hopefully its ib babyaholic fingers crossed for you. I have a confession:blush: i tested today obviously i BFN. Why do we do it? We know its to early but we still do it lol x

Thanks Mel - I'm hoping so (whilst at the same time trying not to get my hopes up about anything!!!) If being pregnant makes you crazy then I def am!!!

I don't know why we do it but just can't help it - I'm even considering testing again now - lol as if it's going to work!! :haha:

Hey everyone,

I am 7 dpo now and have been TTC for about six months, I saw this post and thought I would join with the rest of you ladies while we wait out the last week!!!

Oh I love reading that all of you ladies are sharing the same symptoms and I am hoping there are a lot of BFP this month!

Update: I took a test again this morning ..... The line was MUCH darker and you can see it perfectly! So I am super excited to have my :bfp:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Looks like we will be welcoming :baby: sometime around January 5th!!!! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Last night I wanted to go and buy every baby thing except ... we need to know what we are having first!!!

I am sending baby dust to all of you!!!! I am going to stay on this thread for a little while because I want to see if any of you ladies will be right there with me. :happydance: I will post a picture as soon as I can!!!

Oh I love reading that all of you ladies are sharing the same symptoms and I am hoping there are a lot of BFP this month!

Update: I took a test again this morning ..... The line was MUCH darker and you can see it perfectly! So I am super excited to have my :bfp:

Looks like we will be welcoming :baby: sometime around January 5th!!!! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Last night I wanted to go and buy every baby thing except ... we need to know what we are having first!!!

I am sending baby dust to all of you!!!! I am going to stay on this thread for a little while because I want to see if any of you ladies will be right there with me. :happydance: I will post a picture as soon as I can!!!

OMG -so so so excited for you -CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! How many dpo are you today??

Let's hope we all follow suit soon.

Tcurtis - welcome to the wait!! x

Congrats on your :bfp: sassy_mom! Hope it's the 1st of many on this thread! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Well, after not being tempted to poas at all, i only just did...and obviously at 6dpo with diluted evening wee it's going to be a :bfn: :dohh:

I think i thought after a day of slight symptoms that i was 100% preggers!!

That's me testing everyday then until :bfp: or :witch: :wacko:

Ha ha - Glitter - I am about to go and do the same.

Who was I trying to kid saying I would wait til Thursday!!

yay!! sassy mom:hugs: congrats!
haventbeen on in awhile this thread has grown :)
hope we get our bfps soooon too!!!

AFM: 8 dpo -ish :) no symptoms to speak of , cnat wait to start POAS this weekend though !

Aaaw congratulations!! That is amazing news I am so happy for you! :happydance::happydance: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->