name change** new tww a/f due 14th sept come join me

Hope it gets darker 2mo Sallly ..Exciting times :D

Is anyone experiencing cold symptoms/headaches ???

I've got a runny nose , sneezing loads, got the shivers and am constantly thirsty .

I've got a runny nose , sneezing loads, got the shivers and am constantly thirsty .

I really not feeling well at all today i think am going to get a flu ...will have a nap and see if this headache will go xxx:cry:

Ugh yes, girls! Me too. Sneezing and runny/stuffy nose. I never have allergies so I don't know what the heck is up! Also headaches on and off :shrug:

OMG!!! Overly excited this morning but holding back at least until tomorrow for another testing .... Today is 9 dpo (I checked again and it may actually be 10 dpo - need to look into that lol!) I decided that I would :test: all this week until AF showed up or a BFP...this morning there was a faint second line. It is VERY faint so I want to wait until tomorrow or possibly even Wednesday but .... OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :happydance::happydance::headspin:

I am sending lots of happy wishes and baby dust to all you other ladies waiting. Fingers crossed that the faint line turns a little darker tomorrow!!!:cloud9:

Amazing!! Congratulations! Fingers crossed for the darker line tomorrow :winkwink:

Well, i'm starting to feel decidedly jealous of all your symptoms ladies because i'm still pretty much symptomless still! :dohh:

Sending lots of :dust: :dust: :dust: cuz it'll be testing time very soon!

Hope your line gets darker tomorrow sassy!! :)

I don't know what's up with me... I felt nauseous half the morning and just threw up. Thinking it might of been that I didn't eat anything before taking the prenatal vitamins & Metformin.... I feel like crap! I don't wanna say it's a real "symptom", I swear my body gives makes itself go crazy to trick me.

Feeling a bit nauseous :sick: perhaps too much sugar and not enough sleep. Got a headache too but Thomas has been screeching most of the day.

Feeling a bit nauseous :sick: perhaps too much sugar and not enough sleep. Got a headache too but Thomas has been screeching most of the day.

Hope you're ok :hugs: Try to get an early night x

Still only 6dpo!! This 2ww is dragging!!

I feel pregnant :headspin::wacko:! Been having so many cramps, and pulling and tugging in there and I'm so tired. I had this with the MC but I also had loads of wet creamy CM last time - not much of that going on this time. I have really hot bbs - anyone else got this?

Going to take my first test in 2 days and keep testing until BFP or AF shows.

How's everyone else feeling today? :dust:

Thanks everyone! I am super excited! The DH was grinning from ear to ear this morning. I keep going in there to see those lines. Will be excited for tomorrow mornings testing! :thumbup::happydance::happydance:

Sounds promising for everyone! FX for :bfp: for you all!!

Glitterbug, I'm with ya, don't worry. I woke up this morning feeling better than I have in a long time, lol. I started cleaning the house, and am about to go for a walk. No headache, no nausea, nothin :( Ah well, I guess I should enjoy it!

I tested this morning and got a bfn, but it's still super early, so trying not to get too discouraged.

Hey girls can i join? This is my first tww and its driving me mad i just want to poas but no its to early so i will be nice to have people in the same situation to talk to x

Hello and welcome mel102 :flower:

I too am 6 dpo :) What symptoms have you been having :winkwink: x

Hi mel, the more the merrier.
Wow sassy!!! thats great news maybe our first bfp for this thread, Good luck for tomorrows test xx

wamommy and glitterandbug,

I'm with you symptom-less ladies! x

My 'symptoms' have all disappeared... I am 7DPO. I :cry: yesterday coz I had no symptoms whatsoever. :-(

I feel normal in every way except I've got REALLY bad wind... :blush:

Is that a symptom my symptom-spotting buddies or is it just something I ate... :wacko:

Lol HopeforFuture,

It could be either.

My number one symptom with pregnancy has always been zits. A ton of yucky zits. Even before 2 lines I have had mega-breakouts and I knew. This cycle, clear skin :(

Other than that I didn't really have any symptoms with my pregnancies, so don't lose hope just because there aren't symptoms yet.

My number one symptom with pregnancy has always been zits. A ton of yucky zits. Even before 2 lines I have had mega-breakouts and I knew. This cycle, clear skin :(

Other than that I didn't really have any symptoms with my pregnancies, so don't lose hope just because there aren't symptoms yet.

Wamommy, I'm still breaking out a little! Better be a symptom! :dohh:

I sure hope this mouth watering sick feeling is a symptom of pregnancy and not of potential flu.. Oof I feel like crap!

I'm TWW as of today... *sigh* It'll be a LONG wait for us -- we worked HARD this month! hehe Going to start temping/charting tomorrow just in case AF shows up on the 3rd/4th/5th-ish...but really hoping she doesn't!

Trissy and Olivia, Very promising!!!

I'm super confused, because I had a bfn this morning, but then I just showered and (warning tmi) I was able to express a couple drops from each breast. This had only happened to me with pregnancy! Is it possible to have that kind of sign and a neg test? I know it's still early, but it was VERY encouraging!!!

Wow Sassy - I can't wait for your update tomorrow!! I may even risk having a look on here during work if no-one is around!!

So I am 7dpo today, 'symptoms' so far:

- bbs sort at the sides (as if I have been doing too many weights but haven't been to the gym at all this weekend!)
- Keep getting really hungry every half an hour as if I haven't eaten for hours and then feeling a bit sick.
- Some light brown/pink cm today
- pinching feeling around ovary/uterus areas
- Exhausted

No idea if any of these mean anything or just my body playing tricks on me.

My IC's turned up from Amazon today when I got home from work so obvs I had to give one a quick try. Not suprising on 7dpo with an afternoon sample it was a BFN!! I'm going to try and wait at least a couple more days before testing with fmu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->