• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

name change** new tww a/f due 14th sept come join me

hey ladies! Hope you dont mind if i join in!!! I will be testing april 30th if AF doesnt show up!!!!

Hello!! :wave:

Hope you're doing ok! Have you any symptoms?

Why is this the longest two weeks ever?? When you have 2 weeks off work or away on holiday they fly by! What is that about???? x :haha:

im doing good!! I dont know if im crazy but ive been having afew symptons from 2dpo!!!! i know thats not possible!!!!! Ive been having sore bbs and bits of nausea !!! i normally dont get sore bbs at all!!!!

In this thread, symptoms are possible at any time! We are symptoms-aholics! :winkwink:

In this thread, symptoms are possible at any time! We are symptoms-aholics! :winkwink:

Lol Trissy! So true...

The frustrating thing is that I have "symptoms" whether I'm preg or not, and they're pretty much the same!

I always have sore bbs during the TTW.
My back always hurts (car accident)
I am bloated (gained 10 pounds since last m/c... stress?)
I get headaches and am totally exhausted (I have a 2-year-old and a 4-year-old... enough said)

So what's symptom, and what's my normal? ARGH:wacko:

Lol Trissy! So true...

The frustrating thing is that I have "symptoms" whether I'm preg or not, and they're pretty much the same!

I always have sore bbs during the TTW.
My back always hurts (car accident)
I am bloated (gained 10 pounds since last m/c... stress?)
I get headaches and am totally exhausted (I have a 2-year-old and a 4-year-old... enough said)

So what's symptom, and what's my normal? ARGH:wacko:

Oh I know. My legs, knees, back and hips always hurt because I was carrying around an extra 140lbs for two decades. Funny how after I lost all the weight I hurt more now than I did when I weighed over 300lbs. I still produce all the extra estrogen so I'm always breaking out. I can look at ice cream and put on 10lbs.

Since my last miscarriage I've struggled with the symptom spotting.. On one hand, you don't want to get too excited but on the other hand, if you are pregnant you don't want to miss out on the excitement of the symptoms leading up to your BFP.

I really hope all my symptons are a good sign!!! This is our first month TTC #2!!!!! :)

I don't know about the rest of you ladies but I have a good feeling about this month and this thread!

Could be that I have such a good feeling because of all the action I've gotten this month though. OH and I decided to get busy almost every day instead of being really specific about it, so we're definitely ahem, happier, this month. :happydance:

And it's almost my birthday and I'm getting my fancy Keurig coffee maker for my birthday, so this month just seems like a good month in general. :yipee:

Hi ladies I hope you don't mind me joining :) I'll be testing on May 2nd unless AF comes early (cycles are still a bit wonky).

I am in the same boat! My next expected period is May 2nd so unless it comes early I will also be testing that day! Please keep me posted of ur results! :) good luck!

Yay! Hope it's your lucky month, Trissy :) We are both 6dpo...are you going to wait 7 days to test?? xx

mommymakayla this is our first month ttc #2 too!

Well my ticker is right, my 'symptom' today is dull aches/cramps. I hope it's a little egg making itself comfy rather than my AF gearing up to come early AGAIN! Other symptoms include sharp pains in my right breast/nipple and lower back ache but I've been on the floor with my son for most of the day so don't think much of the back ache.

Hi ladies I hope you don't mind me joining :) I'll be testing on May 2nd unless AF comes early (cycles are still a bit wonky).

I am in the same boat! My next expected period is May 2nd so unless it comes early I will also be testing that day! Please keep me posted of ur results! :) good luck!

oo good luck to you too!

Yay! Hope it's your lucky month, Trissy :) We are both 6dpo...are you going to wait 7 days to test?? xx

Oh heck no, hahahaha!! I've already started and I'll keep testing every day (probably multiples times a day, I am crazy like that) until I get a solid BFP or AF shows. Not only am I a symptoms-aholic, I'm a poas-aholic too!

:dust: :dust: to all!

Haha I figured :) I tested last night....BFN of course. But it's still exciting to take a test. :dust: :dust:

My AF is due 2nd May but i know i'll be testing before then!!

Stay away :witch:

My AF is due April 29th, and I already tested too...lol

Negative! :dohh: Meh, it's only 88 cents a test, so I say why not??

My AF is due April 29th, and I already tested too...lol

Negative! :dohh: Meh, it's only 88 cents a test, so I say why not??

That's why i stock up on internet cheapies ready for when i can't hold off anymore - i learnt the v expensive way!

swear am not just imagining this i got pokes on my boobs today mild lower back i even asked hubs to massage me earlier on and now watery cm (sorry TMI) but i had to change my pants because it was wet!!!! :shrug:

Gosh this thread has been busy! I can't believe how many of us there are!

Good luck to each and every one of you xx :dust: :dust: :dust:

Roll on the weekend when we can POAS to our hearts' content!

swear am not just imagining this i got pokes on my boobs today mild lower back i even asked hubs to massage me earlier on and now watery cm (sorry TMI) but i had to change my pants because it was wet!!!! :shrug:

Mischa, that sounds promising!

I got super-duper dizzy in church today, and felt like I was going to barf. I got excited thinking it was a sign! Then my DH had to burst my bubble and say "you always get this way when you don't eat breakfast..." Debbie Downer, I say.

Mischa, that sounds promising!

I got super-duper dizzy in church today, and felt like I was going to barf. I got excited thinking it was a sign! Then my DH had to burst my bubble and say "you always get this way when you don't eat breakfast..." Debbie Downer, I say.

Oh gosh this exact thing happened to me in church too! I felt really weak and hot and like barfy....hoping it's a sign! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->