name change** new tww a/f due 14th sept come join me

Oh I love reading that all of you ladies are sharing the same symptoms and I am hoping there are a lot of BFP this month!

Update: I took a test again this morning ..... The line was MUCH darker and you can see it perfectly! So I am super excited to have my :bfp:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Looks like we will be welcoming :baby: sometime around January 5th!!!! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Last night I wanted to go and buy every baby thing except ... we need to know what we are having first!!!

I am sending baby dust to all of you!!!! I am going to stay on this thread for a little while because I want to see if any of you ladies will be right there with me. :happydance: I will post a picture as soon as I can!!!

Congratulations, I am going to try and change the title and add that we have a bfp already!!! xxx

Can anyone take a look at my chart and let me know what you think about the two temperature dips??

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/39a872/

Oh I love reading that all of you ladies are sharing the same symptoms and I am hoping there are a lot of BFP this month!

Update: I took a test again this morning ..... The line was MUCH darker and you can see it perfectly! So I am super excited to have my :bfp:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Looks like we will be welcoming :baby: sometime around January 5th!!!! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Last night I wanted to go and buy every baby thing except ... we need to know what we are having first!!!

I am sending baby dust to all of you!!!! I am going to stay on this thread for a little while because I want to see if any of you ladies will be right there with me. :happydance: I will post a picture as soon as I can!!!

Title changed! :D x

LOVE IT - making me sooooo excited!! :happydance:

Can anyone take a look at my chart and let me know what you think about the two temperature dips??

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/39a872/

I think I read somewhere that you get a second estrogen surge a few days after O - could maybe be the first dip?

Second one could maybe be implantation dip?

Other things that can make your temp lower is stuff like having a sleepless night???

Ha ha - Glitter - I am about to go and do the same.

Who was I trying to kid saying I would wait til Thursday!!

So I can kind of see where the second line should be but reckon it's just my eyes showing me what I want to see!!! :dohh:

Will prob try again in the morning!!

What do we think is the record for the most hpt's used in a week???? :laugh2:

I made a thread in this section but haven't gotten a reply yet, So I'll copy paste what I'm going through here as everyone seems very nice and helpful! :flower:

I do take birthcontrol, but last month I had missed 4 pills due to being very busy/forgetting, and had a very short and light period last month. Now this month has started, and around a week after the month started I had gotten really itchy breasts(never happened to me), especially on the sides. I also had nausea last week, to the point of almost wanting to puke, and also tried to make myself puke thinking I'd feel better, but nothing ever wanted to come out lol (sorry TMI), also experienced a thick lotion like CM.. This week my breasts aren't itchy, and nausea isnt really there as much, butttt I am experiencing lots of lower back pain, near my buttox too, which I have never gotten, its pain and a tightening feeling.. I also have pain on my lower left side pelvic area, and cramps/tightening in my left hip.. Yesterday night I had weird joint pain in both of my wrists and knees, which again, weird?.. This morning I woke up and had a weird sensation of bowel movement (this is tmi lol) and so I got up and went to the washroom, when I sat on the toilet it really started to hurt, I started getting dizzy and feeling nauseaous, and I tried to poo but it hurt so muuch and nothing wanted to come out! I have never been constipated in my life!! I phoned my mom crying cuz it hurt and I was dizzy, she told me to take a laxative. I took one, and jusIt now was able to go poo, but still really hurt! That was an hour after taking that pill...

Everything is just feeling weird guys.. lower bac pain is really bugging me, hurts when I sit down.. But when I stand up it feels better. Yesterday night I was making love with my boyfriend (tmi), and had a feeling of being nauseous, and I randomly started bawling my eyes out lol my boyfriend was like ?!?..

My period isnt due till next wednesday, I might test on saturday or sunday, but I guess we'll see..

Ha ha - Glitter - I am about to go and do the same.

Who was I trying to kid saying I would wait til Thursday!!

So I can kind of see where the second line should be but reckon it's just my eyes showing me what I want to see!!! :dohh:

Will prob try again in the morning!!

What do we think is the record for the most hpt's used in a week???? :laugh2:

Same!! I know exactly where that line should be! How many dpo are you?

This wait is driving me insane - I just want to know!!

Can't believe how much ttc has taken over my life.

This wait is driving me insane - I just want to know!!

Can't believe how much ttc has taken over my life.

It's hard not to have it take over your life. After my DD i vowed i wouldn't be as obsessed 2nd time round. Hmmm, not really working out at the moment :wacko:

We're nearly at the knowing stage, it won't be long!

Oh god - I've just been telling myself it's just cos it's our first and cos we've been trying ages!!

I know, almost there.......

So it's been a bit of a rollercoaster day for me.

Woke up to heavy red/brown when I wiped. Was convinced the evil :witch: had got me 5 days early.

Put a pad on and then I've had nothing else all day so maybe I'm not out after all?? It's all soooo stressful :headspin:

So unless it does turn out to be AF coming early I think I am going to test Thursday/Friday/Saturday.........

Fingers crossed :af:

Just seen this!!!! It sounds VERY promising!! But remember give it 2-3 days after IB to get your :bfp: SO excited for you :thumbup:

God I hope so!! I know - that's why I really should wait til the weekend to test again - will try my hardest!!

God I hope so!! I know - that's why I really should wait til the weekend to test again - will try my hardest!!

Try but don't beat yourself up if you do test in between...just know the :bfp: may not show til Thurs at least :dust: :dust: :dust:

Thanks- will def try to old out til Thurs at the earliest.

When are you planning on testing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->