name change** new tww a/f due 14th sept come join me

cramps lower abdominal -hope its a good sign :D

Also erect nipples eventhough am not even cold and noticed more bumps around them

Congrats Sassy xxx

Sigh... BFN at 10 dpo this morning with a FRER. :(

I do take birthcontrol, but last month I had missed 4 pills due to being very busy/forgetting, and had a very short and light period last month. Now this month has started, and around a week after the month started I had gotten really itchy breasts(never happened to me), especially on the sides. I also had nausea last week, to the point of almost wanting to puke, and also tried to make myself puke thinking I'd feel better, but nothing ever wanted to come out lol (sorry TMI), also experienced a thick lotion like CM.. This week my breasts aren't itchy, and nausea isnt really there as much, butttt I am experiencing lots of lower back pain, near my buttox too, which I have never gotten, its pain and a tightening feeling.. I also have pain on my lower left side pelvic area, and cramps/tightening in my left hip.. Yesterday night I had weird joint pain in both of my wrists and knees, which again, weird?.. This morning I woke up and had a weird sensation of bowel movement (this is tmi lol) and so I got up and went to the washroom, when I sat on the toilet it really started to hurt, I started getting dizzy and feeling nauseaous, and I tried to poo but it hurt so muuch and nothing wanted to come out! I have never been constipated in my life!! I phoned my mom crying cuz it hurt and I was dizzy, she told me to take a laxative. I took one, and jusIt now was able to go poo, but still really hurt! That was an hour after taking that pill...

Everything is just feeling weird guys.. lower bac pain is really bugging me, hurts when I sit down.. But when I stand up it feels better. Yesterday night I was making love with my boyfriend (tmi), and had a feeling of being nauseous, and I randomly started bawling my eyes out lol my boyfriend was like ?!?..

My period isnt due till next wednesday, I might test on saturday or sunday, but I guess we'll see..

I do take birthcontrol, but last month I had missed 4 pills due to being very busy/forgetting, and had a very short and light period last month. Now this month has started, and around a week after the month started I had gotten really itchy breasts(never happened to me), especially on the sides. I also had nausea last week, to the point of almost wanting to puke, and also tried to make myself puke thinking I'd feel better, but nothing ever wanted to come out lol (sorry TMI), also experienced a thick lotion like CM.. This week my breasts aren't itchy, and nausea isnt really there as much, butttt I am experiencing lots of lower back pain, near my buttox too, which I have never gotten, its pain and a tightening feeling.. I also have pain on my lower left side pelvic area, and cramps/tightening in my left hip.. Yesterday night I had weird joint pain in both of my wrists and knees, which again, weird?.. This morning I woke up and had a weird sensation of bowel movement (this is tmi lol) and so I got up and went to the washroom, when I sat on the toilet it really started to hurt, I started getting dizzy and feeling nauseaous, and I tried to poo but it hurt so muuch and nothing wanted to come out! I have never been constipated in my life!! I phoned my mom crying cuz it hurt and I was dizzy, she told me to take a laxative. I took one, and jusIt now was able to go poo, but still really hurt! That was an hour after taking that pill...

Everything is just feeling weird guys.. lower bac pain is really bugging me, hurts when I sit down.. But when I stand up it feels better. Yesterday night I was making love with my boyfriend (tmi), and had a feeling of being nauseous, and I randomly started bawling my eyes out lol my boyfriend was like ?!?..

My period isnt due till next wednesday, I might test on saturday or sunday, but I guess we'll see..

Maybe poas? A sensitive one? You may've ov earlier than you think. GL!

Thats what I'm thinking! I'm thinking of taking a test either saturday or sunday... I think I may be 6 dpo, just by guessing..!

Can't stop farting either LOL sorry tmi :p but yesterday night my BF just couldnt believe how much I was farting, almost 5 mins apart each fart, and they were really smelly too (ew sorry).. Still really gassy again today.

sassy_mom: CONGRATS!!!! :dance::headspin::happydance:

eager.4.u: I agree with GlitterandBug - maybe O'd early. Get some 10 mIUs and poas later this week!

Symptoms-wise, I'm just crampy. Thought for sure af was here about 10 times in the last 24 hours but nothing. Had a line this morning on an IC but it seemed a little too close to the control line for my likings so I'm chocking it up to an evap. Hmph!

Trissy, I've been really crampy too.. where do you feel your crampyness? (if thats even a word haha)

I was feeling really crampy for a few days, intensely crampy, low in my abdomen. Different from af cramps for sure. Yesterday and today I just feel dull, af-like cramps. Don't have the leg pain I usually get though with af. Trying to not get discouraged but sure feels like af is on its way.

I've had this cramping for 3 days now.. It is usually mostly near my left ovary, and my left hip is in pain to but its more a feeling of tightening... They feel different for me to compared to AF cramps. And I really dont recall getting this much cramping almost 12 days before AF.. now its 8 days, but I've been cramping since 12 days.. And my lower back pain is pretty painful at times! Two nights ago I had a hard time falling asleep.. Ahh, this wait is killing all of us! I kinda feel like I'm just gonna see AF in 8 days. But then I think nooo I am not feeling normal at all lol

oh forgot to mention, I am still taking my BC every night, and im afraid if I am pregnant that this will be very bad for the fetus... I dont want to stop taking it incase I'm not pregnant.

I definitely can't provide any insight to the birth control thing. I only ever was on it once and it almost killed me.

Can you give your family doctor a call and see what they say? Maybe they will get you in for blood work too!

oh forgot to mention, I am still taking my BC every night, and im afraid if I am pregnant that this will be very bad for the fetus... I dont want to stop taking it incase I'm not pregnant.

I think the chances of you being pregnant while taking BC are small but not impossible. I think you need to test ASAP because staying on the BC could pose a risk. I'd see your Dr if you can?

Glitterandbug - The only reason why I think I *may* have gotten pregnant being on BC is that I forgot to take 4 pills in a row last month, so I was really late..

Trissy - I think I'm gonna give her a call tomorrow!

Good evening everyone I hope we're ok :) Sorry I can't offer any advice on the BC thing. I've only ever been on it once for a few months as a teen to regulate my then very painful periods.

I think I've picked up a bug or something. Without going into too much detail I am on the loo a lot! Being feeling sick too and kept getting stabbing pains in the right of my abdomen earlier on. ick!

eager- I think you may want to consult a doctor. Missing BC pills can certainly mess with your body and your cycle. Also, it's a little difficult I think for people in this forum to give you advice, since we are all actively trying to conceive whereas you have been preventing a pregnancy.

Everyone else- all of your "symptoms" sound so promising. I'm @ 8dpo with nothing anymore. Sore bbs went away, nausea/vomiting gone (since I ate with my vitamins/meds this morning). Just haven't been feeling so hopeful this month.

GL to all of you who will be POAS like mad over the next few days. :) I'm going to hold out testing as long as possible or just wait for AF to arrive and test if she doesn't.

eager- I think you may want to consult a doctor. Missing BC pills can certainly mess with your body and your cycle. Also, it's a little difficult I think for people in this forum to give you advice, since we are all actively trying to conceive whereas you have been preventing a pregnancy.

Everyone else- all of your "symptoms" sound so promising. I'm @ 8dpo with nothing anymore. Sore bbs went away, nausea/vomiting gone (since I ate with my vitamins/meds this morning). Just haven't been feeling so hopeful this month.

GL to all of you who will be POAS like mad over the next few days. :) I'm going to hold out testing as long as possible or just wait for AF to arrive and test if she doesn't.

Well done holding out PinkHope! 8dpo is still very early so time yet for symptoms :hugs:

Yes I know I was trying to prevent it, but a mistake happened and I think I deserve to have opinions on what I may be going through, right? I was preventing it and still am incase I'm actually not, but if I was it would still be a true blessing of which I would open my arms to! I dont really know how it would be hard for women to give me advice, since we are all asking questions and going through symptoms and such.. Im just sharing my current experiences thats all :) This is a great forum and I love the atmosphere of it all. But your right about how missing BC pills can really mess with the body though, which is one of the only reasons in my mind that I would think I wouldnt be pregnant. But I have missed pills in the past, and never had all of these things happen to my body. I will be calling a doctor soon if things get worse, if I would find out I was pregnant I would obviously stop taking them haha. But thank you for caring and telling me to contact my doctor :flower:

eager - I would stop taking BC pill until you see doc just incase, until then just use other birth control as back up and restart new pack of pills when/if period comes. GL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->