name change** new tww a/f due 14th sept come join me

Moose - Hi :flower: Well, I spoke to my cousin cuz she got pregnant while taking BC at the age of 20, and her doctor told her to stay on BC until she found out if she was or not.. He said a little extra hormones wont do any harm, but that when she found she had to stop.. She now has a 5 year old son who is very healthy :D I will call my doctor tomorrow and find out tho..

A symptom I've been experiencing since last night is pain in my left knee? I didnt hit it or anything, it just sorta aches on the inside, like a pressure around my knee. This also happened yesterday to my left wrist, then few hours later to my right wrist... Is it possible to have joint pains during early pregnancy?

Moose - Hi :flower: Well, I spoke to my cousin cuz she got pregnant while taking BC at the age of 20, and her doctor told her to stay on BC until she found out if she was or not.. He said a little extra hormones wd twitont do any harm, but that when she found she had to stop.. She now has a 5 year old son who is very healthy :D I will call my doctor tomorrow and find out tho..

A symptom I've been experiencing since last night is pain in my left knee? I didnt hit it or anything, it just sorta aches on the inside, like a pressure around my knee. This also happened yesterday to my left wrist, then few hours later to my right wrist... Is it possible to have joint pains during early pregnancy?

hmmm never heard of those as preg symptoms but who knows I think every itch and twitch is a sign im preggo this month LOL

Moose - Hi :flower: Well, I spoke to my cousin cuz she got pregnant while taking BC at the age of 20, and her doctor told her to stay on BC until she found out if she was or not.. He said a little extra hormones wd twitont do any harm, but that when she found she had to stop.. She now has a 5 year old son who is very healthy :D I will call my doctor tomorrow and find out tho..

hmmm never heard of those as preg symptoms but who knows I think every itch and twitch is a sign im preggo this month LOL

Lol Moose! SO true!

Ha ha - Glitter - I am about to go and do the same.

Who was I trying to kid saying I would wait til Thursday!!

So I can kind of see where the second line should be but reckon it's just my eyes showing me what I want to see!!! :dohh:

Will prob try again in the morning!!

What do we think is the record for the most hpt's used in a week???? :laugh2:

Yay! Babaholic! Maybe it isn't just your eyes! There may be a line there!!! Fingers crossed for you! I am 10 dpo today.

Probably my BC messing with all my hormones causing me to have all these things! Just weird cuz I've missed one pill or two in the past and never got so many things haha :haha:

I had super bad constipation this morning (never ever had constipation, and didnt have a change in my diet, I drink lots of water too), and now just had two episodes of diarhea (tmi) ..

Feeling a little sick this morning but not sure if its my body playing tricks on me! x

Ha ha - Glitter - I am about to go and do the same.

Who was I trying to kid saying I would wait til Thursday!!

So I can kind of see where the second line should be but reckon it's just my eyes showing me what I want to see!!! :dohh:

Will prob try again in the morning!!

What do we think is the record for the most hpt's used in a week???? :laugh2:

Yay! Babaholic! Maybe it isn't just your eyes! There may be a line there!!! Fingers crossed for you! I am 10 dpo today.

Not sure - took another this morning and couldn't see anything. Still only 9dpo today though so going to try and leave it for a couple of days before testing again! :wacko:

eager- I think you may want to consult a doctor. Missing BC pills can certainly mess with your body and your cycle. Also, it's a little difficult I think for people in this forum to give you advice, since we are all actively trying to conceive whereas you have been preventing a pregnancy.

Everyone else- all of your "symptoms" sound so promising. I'm @ 8dpo with nothing anymore. Sore bbs went away, nausea/vomiting gone (since I ate with my vitamins/meds this morning). Just haven't been feeling so hopeful this month.

GL to all of you who will be POAS like mad over the next few days. :) I'm going to hold out testing as long as possible or just wait for AF to arrive and test if she doesn't.

Pinkhope - I'm in the same boat as you. No symptoms since some I had around 3-6DPO which isn't even possible! I'm now 10DPO and holding out until 14DPO to test. Trying (and failing) to keep my hopes up! We've been TTC for quite a while now - I keep trying to think that this could be our month!

HopeForFuture - I'm the same - lost all my symptoms. I was sooooo absolutely 100% sure I was pregnant at 5/6dpo and now at 8dpo I think I am out. I'm not even going to bother wasting a preggo test and just wait for the temp drop. TTC is such an emotional rollercoaster!!

HopeForFuture - I'm the same - lost all my symptoms. I was sooooo absolutely 100% sure I was pregnant at 5/6dpo and now at 8dpo I think I am out. I'm not even going to bother wasting a preggo test and just wait for the temp drop. TTC is such an emotional rollercoaster!!

It is hard :hugs:

Hey Girlies,

does a temp rise at 6/7dpo mean anything?

I'm sorry you feel :-(.

I, like you, had symptoms I'd only had once before this cycle which made me think I might be just a teeny bit preggers. This morning my abdomen feels terrible! I feel like I've pulled all the muscles in it. I don't think that's a positive sign!

Ah well, we may be late implanters, you never know! It can take up to 12 days for implantation to happen. Fingers crossed for two lines at the end of this cycle - otherwise good luck to us in the next! x

Just been reading yesterdays posts congrats sassy :happydance::happydance:

Got the meanest evap ever this morning. Sharp stabbing pains this morning. Only other symptom today is sleeplessness and being tiiiiired. So tired that I almost put handcream in my hair instead of my leave in conditioner! It is going to be a loooong day!

today's symptom spotting -Heartburn ? maybe some slight lower abdomen cramps :wacko:

How are we ladies??

So I was so hopeful that we had times everything right this month but not so sure anymore. I've been spotting for the last 3 days and have got cramps as if :witch: is on her way so reckon it is only a matter of time until she makes an appearance. :nope:

Although there is definitely something hormonal going on - why else would Glee doing the Saturday night fever dance make me start crying???? :wacko:

Having soooo much lower back pain/pressure... even near my buttox..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->