name change** new tww a/f due 14th sept come join me

So for all the ladies who are still waiting for their bfps this month around what date will you be ovulating?? I think mine will be around the 11/12/13th of May xx

So for all the ladies who are still waiting for their bfps this month around what date will you be ovulating?? I think mine will be around the 11/12/13th of May xx

AF pitched up this morning :growlmad: Fortunately, the arrival stopped me using another FR and wasting yet another test! CD1 for me! At least the CP last month didn't affect my cycle :thumbup:

I'll be ovulating around 17/18/19th May so a bit later than you. Started agnus castus again this cycle in the hope i'll ov earlier than CD17/18!

Sorry about af glitter :( Hope this is your month! :dust:

AF is due today but no sign of her which could be nothing as she was late a few months ago. I felt sick when I got up for a wee early this morning but again that could be nothing. I tested yesterday and got a :bfn: so not sure when to test :wacko:

I don't know - I'm not thinking about it for my own sanity! TTC has taken a back step in my life - we've moved to NTNP coz I can't take the feeling of failure anymore :nope: xx

We're gonna take it easy :coffee: and see what happens. Fingers crossed for all TTC ladies this cycle!!! :dust:

I don't know - I'm not thinking about it for my own sanity! TTC has taken a back step in my life - we've moved to NTNP coz I can't take the feeling of failure anymore :nope: xx

We're gonna take it easy :coffee: and see what happens. Fingers crossed for all TTC ladies this cycle!!! :dust:

:hugs: and GL with NTNP - could be the thing you need to get your :bfp: x

I was checking back and couldn't find the thread ... then I realized the name changed! lol! No wonder I was lost. Congrats to the other BFP's!!!!! To all of you who didn't get it this month, I'm sending tons of baby dust your way!!! Those of you who got a BFP, have any of you started a new thread or found another one to join for babies being born around the due date?

Hope the ntnp works for you, This is my last month ttc before Op, so going to do everything i can to help it happen because really not looking forward to the Op that I'll be having if spontaneous pregnancy doesn't occure by 18th may :/

Hope the ntnp works for you, This is my last month ttc before Op, so going to do everything i can to help it happen because really not looking forward to the Op that I'll be having if spontaneous pregnancy doesn't occure by 18th may :/

:hugs: big hug :hugs: same boat here feel like i do every thing right cant believe its taking this long ...onto cycle 14 :flower:

:hugs: big hug :hugs: same boat here feel like i do every thing right cant believe its taking this long ...onto cycle 14 :flower:

Have you got a medical reason why you are not getting you bfp? It's so frustrating watching month after month go by and still no baby :( xx

NOPE! never had abnormal pap. I have no past medical history or illnesses other than allergies. when i stopped takin BCP over a year ago i also stopped taking even my allergy meds just in case!!!! LOL I excersise eat healthy drink alcohol rarely (not at all recently) switched to decaf which absolutely KILLS me !!!!! So i say screw it...the other day at work I got a patient (im a nurse) that was 29 wks preg with asthma who smokes cigs and does not take care of herself left work infuriated!!!!!!!!
SORRy long post :/

NOPE! never had abnormal pap. I have no past medical history or illnesses other than allergies. when i stopped takin BCP over a year ago i also stopped taking even my allergy meds just in case!!!! LOL I excersise eat healthy drink alcohol rarely (not at all recently) switched to decaf which absolutely KILLS me !!!!! So i say screw it...the other day at work I got a patient (im a nurse) that was 29 wks preg with asthma who smokes cigs and does not take care of herself left work infuriated!!!!!!!!
SORRy long post :/

Yeah it is hard to see others who don't look after themselves and also the ones who don't even want to be pregnant but that is life. We just have to hold out hope and think that when we get our bfp it will be that much more special because we have waited so long!!!!
With me my situation a bit different because i have pcos so i know what is causing my infertility, Have you had tests done to find out if there is any underlying problems? xx

Hi ladies, I got this this morning at 14dpo (af was due yesterday). I think the dye may have run but I hope it's the start of my bfp

https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy267/sequeena1/DSCI0004-4.jpg?t=1336062435

It looks like a line to me!! Retest, retest and keep us posted! :yipee:

How is everyone doing? Threads kind of died down now, All you ladies who didn't get there bfps Keep this thread going were all be in our 2ww soon enough xxx

I'm still waiting on AF (she was due on the 2nd). I'm sitting on my hands now and letting the hcg build if there is any. The plan is to wait until Monday and use a digi if she's not here.

How is everyone doing? Threads kind of died down now, All you ladies who didn't get there bfps Keep this thread going were all be in our 2ww soon enough xxx

Yes we must!! It's such a nice thread! x

I'm still waiting on AF (she was due on the 2nd). I'm sitting on my hands now and letting the hcg build if there is any. The plan is to wait until Monday and use a digi if she's not here.

Just seen your pic!! FX!! Looks v v promising! x

Still waiting on af here too. Hubby won't let me test again till tomorrow morning. He's taking this hiding thing pretty seriously. :p

Definately - you ladies are my TWW buddies! :happydance:

I am feeling oddly :haha: like I've had one too many coffees, after visiting the gym for the first time today.

How is everyone else doing? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"