name change** new tww a/f due 14th sept come join me

Congratulations OliviaRae! :)

May I join you ladies on the TWW? I think I O'd on the 14th May. Had some symptoms, certainly feel pregnant, just hope AF is not playing her nasty tricks again!

GL ladies!!! x

:dust:

Hey ladies! Hope the TWW is going ok for all? I STILL haven't O'd. Still had a positive OPK today and high on my monitor so think it'll be tmrw or Monday!! CD20!! Argh!!

Congrats OliviaRae!

Hi everyone! I'm new here! I'm on cd 15 and 3-5 DPO. We're TTC #3 and really hope this is our month! Hope you're all well and :dust: Steph

Congrats OliviaRae!!! Great news!

I'm still confused about this stupid cycle! Normally I ovulate between CD 14-16, but I definitely did not ovulate on time (or maybe at all) this cycle. Yesterday, which I think was around CD22, I had about 3 hours of EWCM, completely dry beforehand and went away immediately afterwards... We BD'd during it, so hmmm maybe I just ovulated really late? No clue. On the other hand, I've been feeling crampy and bloated like AF is about to be here (due by Friday). I don't usually get ovulation cramps, so... BLAH! Stupid ovaries why won't you just cooperate!?

Anyhow, glad to hear you other ladies finally ovulated and hoping this is your lucky month! :Hug:

Congrats OliviaRae!!! Great news!

I'm still confused about this stupid cycle! Normally I ovulate between CD 14-16, but I definitely did not ovulate on time (or maybe at all) this cycle. Yesterday, which I think was around CD22, I had about 3 hours of EWCM, completely dry beforehand and went away immediately afterwards... We BD'd during it, so hmmm maybe I just ovulated really late? No clue. On the other hand, I've been feeling crampy and bloated like AF is about to be here (due by Friday). I don't usually get ovulation cramps, so... BLAH! Stupid ovaries why won't you just cooperate!?

Anyhow, glad to hear you other ladies finally ovulated and hoping this is your lucky month! :Hug:

Your cycle sounds like mine! I normally O CD14-16 but it was somewhere between CD16-20 this time around (if at all). I also had EWCM off and on in patches, but not consistently. Now I'm on CD22, testing CD32 if no sign of AF by then.

How is everyone? xx

P.S. Congrats OliviaRae :)

Thanks girls! :D I keep checking back here to see if any one else got their BFP! Good luck! FXed!

Oh wow congrats oliviarae!! I cant test till end of week its killing me waiting.
I went out last night just had a few no one noticed :D x

where is everyone?? been no new posts for over 24 hours!! LOL xx

Good morning. I got my + opk yesterday morning (Sunday, 20th) on cd 17. This is my first cycle of clomid and hopefull this month. . I'm thinking I'll O sometime today or this evening (if I haven't already). I got lucky b/c hubby is leaving as we speak for work for a month! I just wish we had 1 more day. O'well.

fX'd for lots of bfp's this month.

Hello!!

I'm still here! Busy weekend but back in work today (so having a skive and catchup!)

Finally O'ing today. Really strong ovulation it seems (spotting in EWCM which there was finally loads of) so the soya did work (altho ov was 3 days late!!). TWW finally starts tomorrow!!

How's the TWW going charbaby? x

Good morning. I got my + opk yesterday morning (Sunday, 20th) on cd 17. This is my first cycle of clomid and hopefull this month. . I'm thinking I'll O sometime today or this evening (if I haven't already). I got lucky b/c hubby is leaving as we speak for work for a month! I just wish we had 1 more day. O'well.

Hiya! I'm 6-7 dpo not sure if I ovulated Monday or Tuesday..
Welcome to the tww and best of luck x

Hello!!

I'm still here! Busy weekend but back in work today (so having a skive and catchup!)

Finally O'ing today. Really strong ovulation it seems (spotting in EWCM which there was finally loads of) so the soya did work (altho ov was 3 days late!!). TWW finally starts tomorrow!!

well 6-7 dpo today down to 2 days + ov tests! (annoying)
No signs or symptoms yet :/
Got an email from the hospital this morning saying my Op is on Monday the 25th June so this is my last chance to get that eggy preggo!!! 6 days till testing :S x

Snap!! We can start the TWW together :thumbup:

Hello!!

Got an email from the hospital this morning saying my Op is on Monday the 25th June so this is my last chance to get that eggy preggo!!! 6 days till testing :S x

Fingers crossed you won't need that op!! xxx

Hello!!

Fingers crossed you won't need that op!! xxx

Thats what im praying!!! xx

Great! I know it's still early, but when do you plan to test? Im going to try and hold off till the 1st.

Great! I know it's still early, but when do you plan to test? Im going to try and hold off till the 1st.

I'm hoping to wait til 10dpo at least which will be 31st May but as i've bought 20 IC's again, i'll prob end up testing earlier than that :dohh:

Hi ladies,

Sorry I haven't been on here since last month. Just wanted you all to know I'm thinking of you and keeping my fingers crossed that you get your BFP's this month.

I will keep checking back to find out. :dust:

I'm about 5dpo right now, just a little bloaty. I've got my fx'd for you charbaby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->