name change** new tww a/f due 14th sept come join me

Thought i'd give you all a laugh at my ridiculous SS!

Had a quick prod of my boobs and thought 'oh, feeling firmer - great sign' then realised that it was the padding of my bikini top under my dress! My boobs are in fact, quite normal!!

:dohh: :haha: :wacko:

Thought i'd give you all a laugh at my ridiculous SS!

Had a quick prod of my boobs and thought 'oh, feeling firmer - great sign' then realised that it was the padding of my bikini top under my dress! My boobs are in fact, quite normal!!

:dohh: :haha: :wacko:

This made me LOL :thumbup: :haha: x

I have a question, ladies... I am 11 DPO today and I had some spotting this morning - pretty dark blood - but not very much and only for about a half hour; and then again tonight, very light and pink. AF isnt due til the 3rd, so I'm not sure what to think... Any ideas to calm my mind????

Could be implantation bleeding! Only 1 in 3 women get it, but it DOES happen. I had it with my last pregnancy at 13 dpo, and thought for sure AF was on her way. Nope!

FXd for you!

Could be implantation bleeding! Only 1 in 3 women get it, but it DOES happen. I had it with my last pregnancy at 13 dpo, and thought for sure AF was on her way. Nope!

FXd for you!

You think so?? I thought IB was just a speck of brownish CM? I would be ecstatic if it was! I have hope again :flower: we'll see what tomorrow brings I guess!

Hey ladies just popping in :)

Hoping all you gals crazy symptom spotting (cough....glitter...cough) leads to a BFP :haha:

Still nothing over here, a few AF type cramps, but not even a fraction of what they usually are by now. Today would be day 33 on a cycle that's usually 28-30 days, so dang you late ovulation!! Hopefully I actually DID ovulate, just late, and that's why AF is late. Well actually, hopefully AF will stay far away for a good while :)

I haven't tested in a few days, so I might cave to the temptation when I wake up in the morning.... Thinking I'm about 10dpo now so, mayybeeee.... Yeah right, not hopeful!

Hugs girls, gotta get some sleep!!! Xxooxx

Morning Ladies,

Hope all is well..Still no Af this morning the only thing i did different was this month is i took pregnancare vitamins and thats it ...sighs...hope she stays away but am too scared to test xx

Pretty dull of me huh? :wacko:

7dpo for me - no urge to test yet either (it always hits me around 7/8dpo tho!)

Creamy cm continues, lower backache (especially this morning and altho i get it in the 2ww, not quite so early on), maybe slight nausea earlier (the milk had gone off in the office fridge - yuck!), and very tired suddenly this afternoon (it is hot tho)......so nothing conclusive. Oh and cramps over the weekend but that's not unusual in the 2ww!

:shrug:

Creamy cm continues, lower backache (especially this morning and altho i get it in the 2ww, not quite so early on), maybe slight nausea earlier (the milk had gone off in the office fridge - yuck!), and very tired suddenly this afternoon (it is hot tho)......so nothing conclusive. Oh and cramps over the weekend but that's not unusual in the 2ww!

Sounds promising xxx

Sounds promising xxx

Thanks lovely. We'll see - not convinced by anything yet. I always seem to get symptoms in the 2ww!!

Hope :witch: stays well away for you!! x

No AF yet and BFN this morning.... Ah well the waiting game continues!

Sounds promising xxx

Thanks lovely. We'll see - not convinced by anything yet. I always seem to get symptoms in the 2ww!!

Hope :witch: stays well away for you!! x

Hope so am having constant cramping and my boobs are getting bigger and more sore...DH asking me when i will test lol but i just want to stay away from it

ive never been late with my period they have always been on time...am 2days late nw will give it couple of more days xxx

Ugh what a crap day.... Unrelated to TTC, but caught my best friend's boyfriend (who also happens to be DH's best friend) hanging out with his ex after lying to my best friend about where he was and what he was doing.... Pretty sure he's cheating on her. I am just so upset with him and angry for my friend who has never been anything but wonderful to this man. I told him when I saw him that he better tell my friend now before I told her myself, and he did come clean. They are staying together for now but she is so hurt.... Grrr.

Anyways just a rant, had me so anxious and stressed all day.

Hope you ladies had a better day than I did! xxoxxo

Ugh what a crap day.... Unrelated to TTC, but caught my best friend's boyfriend (who also happens to be DH's best friend) hanging out with his ex after lying to my best friend about where he was and what he was doing.... Pretty sure he's cheating on her. I am just so upset with him and angry for my friend who has never been anything but wonderful to this man. I told him when I saw him that he better tell my friend now before I told her myself, and he did come clean. They are staying together for now but she is so hurt.... Grrr.

Anyways just a rant, had me so anxious and stressed all day.

Hope you ladies had a better day than I did! xxoxxo

what a pr*ck!! Hate it when you get in awkward situations like that! x

How is everyone doing? What dpo are you all on xx

27 days till op!!! feeling more happy today :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79