name change** new tww a/f due 14th sept come join me

hi everyone

sorry for not posting lately have been away n i didnt end up with a bfp last month it was a evap grrr those cheap ics lol

this month i have decided not to do nothing and just relax af is due this sunday hope she stays away

btw charbaby i experienced the pink cm last thursday as well and ive never seen it before hope its a IB ...i experienced it with my last pregnancy as well but that was red and just a spot once

hope all is well xx

hi everyone

sorry for not posting lately have been away n i didnt end up with a bfp last month it was a evap grrr those cheap ics lol

this month i have decided not to do nothing and just relax af is due this sunday hope she stays away

btw charbaby i experienced the pink cm last thursday as well and ive never seen it before hope its a IB ...i experienced it with my last pregnancy as well but that was red and just a spot once

hope all is well xx

never had it before and it has gone now so hope it is! got my fingers well and truly crossed!!! Just hope I got someone looking down on me to answers my prayers! x

Charbaby: it only last couple of seconds I was shocked I even showed hubby lol. It happened to me last thu so if it was IB it would of b positive by now right I haven't tested yet am soo tempted but I want to wait nd see if af shows up xx

AF didn't show today, and still no sore bbs which usually happen a few days before. Definitely thinking I ovulated late, and assuming that's true, she will be a week or more late. BLAH!

char- hope your pink spot is a good sign!!

mischa- welcome back!

GL to anyone testing in the AM!! (I know some of you, probably including me, won't be able hold out much longer!! lol) :)

AF didn't show today, and still no sore bbs which usually happen a few days before. Definitely thinking I ovulated late, and assuming that's true, she will be a week or more late. BLAH!

char- hope your pink spot is a good sign!!

mischa- welcome back!

GL to anyone testing in the AM!! (I know some of you, probably including me, won't be able hold out much longer!! lol) :)

I have some Wondfos on the way... I don't think I'll be able to hold out after they get here :blush:

Charbaby: it only last couple of seconds I was shocked I even showed hubby lol. It happened to me last thu so if it was IB it would of b positive by now right I haven't tested yet am soo tempted but I want to wait nd see if af shows up xx

It was there one minute then gone the next! I really don't want to get excited but it's hard not to when never had this before! If you had it last Thursday then you would defo have a positive test by now so I would test now! when is af due? good luck x

So took all the will power I had today to not test! Trying to hold out till the a.m as I have read that it takes 2-3 days after implantation to get a positive hpt. Af due Sunday/ Monday so either way I should Know in the next few days x

Hi Ladies!

I've got this bitter feeling/taste in my throat since last night. @9dpo today. Any ideas what this could mean? or is it just random?

It was there one minute then gone the next! I really don't want to get excited but it's hard not to when never had this before! If you had it last Thursday then you would defo have a positive test by now so I would test now! when is af due? good luck x[/QUOTE]

Af is due sunday am soo nervous i think am going to buy a test now and wait to do one 2mo morning am soo scared i doubt its going to be positive but lets wait and see xx

charbaby - that sounds really positive. Fingers crossed!!

Hello to everyone else! :wave:

4dpo so nothing to report from me!

so i tested just now and its a BFN so i guess am out for this month

the test didnt say how sensitive it was but lets see if AF turns up xx

I think i'm out also, I have had some more pink spotting last time i went to the loo, only on the loo roll not enough to need anything. Think its the start of af tho :( x

I think i'm out also, I have had some more pink spotting last time i went to the loo, only on the loo roll not enough to need anything. Think its the start of af tho :( x

Aww ladies - sorry to hear this. Don't give up all hope just yet :hugs:

well pink spotting has turned to some dark brown streaky stuff! Not sure whats going on but think af will visit me during the night. No af pains yet tho which is strange for me. I suppose all i can do is wait and see

well pink spotting has turned to some dark brown streaky stuff! Not sure whats going on but think af will visit me during the night. No af pains yet tho which is strange for me. I suppose all i can do is wait and see

Really hoping not charbaby. Will keep fingers crossed that AF stays away. When's AF due? It could still be IB! x

Really hoping not charbaby. Will keep fingers crossed that AF stays away. When's AF due? It could still be IB! x

well i was thinking sunday/ monday because my cycles have been around 29/30 days the last 3 months x

well i was thinking sunday/ monday because my cycles have been around 29/30 days the last 3 months x

Are you going to test tmrw or wait til AF would be due? (that's if AF hopefully doesn't show her nasty little face overnight!!) x

Are you going to test tmrw or wait til AF would be due? (that's if AF hopefully doesn't show her nasty little face overnight!!) x

I'll test in the morning (if af is a no show) because I have some cheapie tests that I don't mind wasting x

I'll test in the morning (if af is a no show) because I have some cheapie tests that I don't mind wasting x

GOOD LUCK!! I'll be rooting for you because you so deserve to see that BFP tomorrow morning!

Sending lots of sticky :dust: your way and keeping my fingers tightly crossed for a no show :af:

Keep us posted! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->