name change** new tww a/f due 14th sept come join me

Thankyou so much lovely ladies!!

Mischa - good news AF is still staying away. Fingers crossed for you!!

Lisa - I remember hun. Any thoughts when you may test?

OMG ladies!! 9dpo and :bfp: on a Superdrug!! Came up within 3 minutes!!

Actually in shock!

Keeping everything crossed this is a sticky bean at last!

:happydance:

Congrats glitterandbug :happydance::happydance:
I been watching this thread since i got my bfp Fingers crossed the rest of you ladies get your BFP soon. x

LOL, I actually tested right after I posted...BFN. I'm hoping it's still too early, especially since we won't be TTC next month (hubby will be gone for work).

Congrats again on your BFP!

Hi again ladies! So I am extremely confused.. For the last 2 days I have been experiencing what I thought (think?) was AF; but I have continued to temp, and my temperature has never dipped back down below my cover line?! It has gotten close, but this morning it jumped back up - almost half a degree! Bleeding has definatley passed the "spotting" level, that's why I was sure it was AF! I am so thoroughly confused... What do you ladies think?

Actually in shock!

Amazing news Glitter - congratulations!!!

So glad I kept an eye on this thread. xxx

:yipee: :yipee: :yipee:

Grats, Glitter!!!!! I'm SO thrilled for you, I can't even say! You are so supportive of everyone else, and I really really hoped you'd get this happy news. STICK BEAN, STICK!!

BFN for me this morning again, booooo... no sore bbs yet which usually happens a few days before AF, and no pains or cramps really today. Maybe I've still got a few days to wait. Usually AF cramps/pains start 3-4 days beforehand...

Hope you gals are having a nice day!! xxox

Actually in shock!

Thankyou babyholic! Hope you're doing ok? x

Grats, Glitter!!!!! I'm SO thrilled for you, I can't even say! You are so supportive of everyone else, and I really really hoped you'd get this happy news. STICK BEAN, STICK!!

Oh wamommy, thankyou so much :flower:

I'm overwhelmed by the congratulations from you all!

Thankyou! I'm staying as positive as I can considering it is such early days. Come on baby! x

LOL, I actually tested right after I posted...BFN. I'm hoping it's still too early, especially since we won't be TTC next month (hubby will be gone for work).

Congrats again on your BFP!

It is still v early hun. You've got a few days yet! Will keep everything crossed for you x

Actually in shock!

Thankyou! I'm staying as positive as I can considering it is such early days. Come on baby! x

I'm good thanks. There is always the little seed of doubt that something is going to go wrong but just stay positive that this is it! This is the sticky one. xxx

BFN for me this morning again, booooo... no sore bbs yet which usually happens a few days before AF, and no pains or cramps really today. Maybe I've still got a few days to wait. Usually AF cramps/pains start 3-4 days beforehand...

Hope you gals are having a nice day!! xxox

Got everything crossed for you too pinkhope xxx

Actually in shock!

I'm good thanks. There is always the little seed of doubt that something is going to go wrong but just stay positive that this is it! This is the sticky one. xxx

That seed of doubt will always stay with us I guess but we really do have to keep telling ourselves that actually this time it's going to be alright :hugs:

Oh WOW!!! BIG CONGRATS!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Any testers today? BFN again for me ....grrr! Wish I hadn't even started testing yet!

Just had a tiny bit of (sorry TMI) lumpy brown-ish tinged CM.... very weird and not like me... hmmm hope all is well down there :/ Normally if AF is coming I don't spot, it just hits me pretty hard, and cramps will be 3 days ahead... don't feel anything as of yet.

Hi Ladies! I was here last cycle but I think I ended up with a chemical. :(
I'm at 8dpo tonight. Loads of symptoms. Sore bbs, bloated, little bit of nausea today, and I've been sneezing like crazy (sounds weird but I had that my whole pregnancy with dd). Hubby keeps mentioning it too. Normally he makes a point of not getting excited. But we somehow timed bd perfectly this time even though it was super early! Starting to get hopeful. :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->