name change** new tww a/f due 14th sept come join me

Could still be too early if it was an IB. Anymore spotting/bleeding? x

aww charbaby like glitterbaby said it could still be early..

am already wearing a pantyliner as i know i will get af 2mo Sighs**

but good luck to everyone else xxx

aww charbaby like glitterbaby said it could still be early..

am already wearing a pantyliner as i know i will get af 2mo Sighs**

but good luck to everyone else xxx

Good luck to you to xx

Well, I am fed up.

11dpo, getting negatives every day. I went to the doctors yesterday about the pain I am having every month and he has told me to stop trying, I have to take these weird painkillers that I’ve never heard of, and next month I have to go back and discuss further testing for Endometriosis :(

I knew I was broken.

Well, I am fed up.

11dpo, getting negatives every day. I went to the doctors yesterday about the pain I am having every month and he has told me to stop trying, I have to take these weird painkillers that I’ve never heard of, and next month I have to go back and discuss further testing for Endometriosis :(

I knew I was broken.

:cry::hugs::hugs:xx

well af has arrived! now onto my operation June 25th good luck to all you other ladies x

Dang sorry charbaby :( At least you're getting this operation out of the way! How long afterwards until you can try again?

Old Bear- sorry you're having pains. The good thing about getting a diagnosis for Endo is that if it is endo, they can try to remove most of it in the same procedure they do to diagnose you! I had my laparoscopy almost 6 years ago, things got better for about 3 years but I think its time for a second one. They do say having one greatly increases your chances of getting pregnant. My doctor said I can do it any time, and since I'm fastly approaching the 1 year TTC mark with no luck, I think it's time. Plus my periods just get worse each month with pains coming days before and staying around for more days afterwards. GL to you, and for your sake I hope its not Endo!

well af has arrived! now onto my operation June 25th good luck to all you other ladies x

aww sorry to hear charbaby .. well thats me tomorrow as well hope all goes well with your operation xxx

Sorry AF has got you Charbaby :(

Thanks Pinkhope. Would you mind sharing your symptoms that led to being tested? I’m a bit shocked by it all really. Had a mc in feb, my periods have always been terrible but seemed to intensify since, so I went along to the docs thinking he would tell me it would just take time for my body to settle. He asked me a load of questions and then mentioned endo. I couldn’t believe it. Now I’m worrying over everything and thinking that's it I’m never going to get my babies. I know it’s great that I got pregnant, but I couldn’t stay pregnant, so where does that leave me.

The whole thing is very confusing for me.

Hey Old Bear- first off let me start out with a book I would recommend you check out. It's called "Living with with Endometriosis". It covers every different kind of Endo, the symptoms many women have, fertility issues, and so much more.

As far as my symptoms... From the time I got my period at 12 years old, it was always extremely painful. I would cry and beg my mom to let me stay home from school the week of my period. She would tell me I was overreacting, that everyone had cramps and that I needed to push through the day. Most days on my period I would try to spend laying in the nurse's office, and into high school, when I could drive, I started skipping classes just because I was in so much pain and bleeding so heavily that it would leak through my pants and I'd sneak out the gym doors to the parking lot and drive home. I can't tell you how many days I would cry in the school bathrooms, both from pain and embarrassment of my constant "wardrobe malfunctions" with my flow. My mom refused to admit there could be a problem and insisted I just get over it, take some ibuprofen, and deal. My education was suffering, my relationship with my mom suffered because of our constant arguing and her making me go to school when I felt I could barely get out of bed.

Fast forward, graduated high school, got a job and my own health insurance. It took me over a year and a half to find a OBGYN who took me seriously. Most of them just suggested I go on birth control, that would solve ALL the problems. I went on several different kinds and nothing helped. Finally, at 19, a doctor recommended I get the laparoscopy. I was terrified, but at the same time so relieved that at least something was going to be done. After the lap., my periods remained awful as far as cramps, but my flow reduced. Beforehand, I would bleed heavily for 7-9 days at a time. Finally, after about the 3rd month, it was like a miracle! My once debilitating cramps were practically gone! I was able to have a normal life and didn't have to plan everything around when I might be in pain or bleeding to heavily. The flow reduced, and my periods were cut down to 4-5 days. I was ecstatic!

Over the next few years, my periods remained completely fine. Once in a while I had a bad few hours, but for the most part I felt perfect! Then, I had a miscarriage at 19 weeks. It didn't happen right away, but shortly after my period returned, the cramps just got steadily worse. I'm really not sure if it had anything to do with the miscarriage, or if more endo was just growing. It wasn't an immediate thing, it got very slowly worse over the next few years. It was like every period got worse and worse. The first few months it was bad I thought, "Oh just having a bad month..." but it never got better. So that's where I'm at now. With every single period it's worse.

There are several different types of endometriosis, actually the areas it affects varies greatly for each woman, so my pain/symptoms may not be the same as what you're feeling, but this is basically what I have going on now:

- Bad cramps about 4 days before AF, worsening as it gets closer
- Day 1 of AF is not awful, usually the flow is fairly light, cramps are bad, and I feel nauseous
- Day 2 I can barely move. It's a chore to get out of bed. My flow becomes incredibly heavy and remains that way for the next 5 or so days.
- I get shooting pains from my abdomen, to my lower back and bum, and shooting down my legs.
- Usually by day 2 I'm throwing up at least once or twice a day from the pain and nausea.
- I will have painful gas/diarrhea through most of the period
- I get depressed and incredibly down because I have to cut almost all activity out of my life for 7 days a month.
- Intense cramps continue for 2-3 days after my period
- Random sharp pains throughout the month, some that make me double over, have to sit/lay down

I don't know why, but somehow I've just learned to accept this stupid disease. I actually plan to be completely useless on the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and sometimes 6th day of my period. I only have a part time job because I can't be accountable to work more hours, because at some point, my work will interfere with my cycle. Wow, as I type this all out, I realize it is definitely time for another laparoscopy. I'm tired of letting this stupid thing rule my life again!

As far as fertility, I've heard a lot of great results after a laparoscopy. And it was after my first laparoscopy that I got pregnant, the doctors said my miscarriage was totally unrelated to my Endometriosis. So, I think there is definitely hope for us Endo gals, we just might take longer than your average lady.

Again I totally recommend checking out that book, and talking to your doctor. Another thing that's very important and FINALLY made my doctors take me seriously was a journal about my periods. Each day (or sometimes each few hours) I would describe what was going on with my flow, where the pain was at, any other symptoms, and how it was making me feel emotionally. I also kept track of days I had to miss from work, activities with my family I had to miss out on, etc. That way they understood the severity of what was going on and didn't write me off as a "whiny girl with cramps".

Anyway darling, I wish you so much luck, and really hope whatever is going on with you is something more simple and can be resolved quickly! xxxoox :hugs:

I'm so sorry charbaby :hugs: Wishing you all the best for your op in June xxx

Old Bear :hugs: PinkHope has given you some amazing advice x

Dang sorry charbaby :( At least you're getting this operation out of the way! How long afterwards until you can try again?

Old Bear- sorry you're having pains. The good thing about getting a diagnosis for Endo is that if it is endo, they can try to remove most of it in the same procedure they do to diagnose you! I had my laparoscopy almost 6 years ago, things got better for about 3 years but I think its time for a second one. They do say having one greatly increases your chances of getting pregnant. My doctor said I can do it any time, and since I'm fastly approaching the 1 year TTC mark with no luck, I think it's time. Plus my periods just get worse each month with pains coming days before and staying around for more days afterwards. GL to you, and for your sake I hope its not Endo!

I was told I will be able to ttc as soon as I feel ready for it. Have to go 4 weeks without unprotected sex now so this cycle is going to be long with no testing or timing anything!!! x

29 days till my op.....
was going to start a new thread but thought I would just do a count down on here lol! x

no Af this morning :wacko: it usually starts in the mornings i keep checking and scared to see red lol

also my cervix tends to be very high up and soft CONFUSED!!!

no Af this morning :wacko: it usually starts in the mornings i keep checking and scared to see red lol

OOOOhhhh good luck Mischa! when are you testing? x

OOOOhhhh good luck Mischa! when are you testing? x

Oh Charbaby am soo confused now.. but after that bfn friday i am scared to test again if the ugly witch is not here until tuesday i will test then ...xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->