name change** new tww a/f due 14th sept come join me

still no AF today

i know i said i would test till tuesday but me and hubs decided to test on the weekend i will be also going back to my parents for the long weekend so i can relax and put my feet up...how is everyone else doing??

Charbaby : not long left hun hope all goes well for you :hugs:

HopeforFuture - any news from you lovely? :flower:

Hi ladies - the :witch: got me... AGAIN...

I knew it was unlikely this month anyway. I'm not sure what to do anymore - just can't seem to get this TTC thing right...

I've heard carrots and grapefruit juice increase EWCM so am having a carrot and a glass of juice a day. Other than that I'm not obsessing. There's just no point anymore, as it gets me down so much when I see AF.

I'm afraid HopeforFuture has no hope for the future atm - sorry to be a hypocrite :nope:

So sorry that nasty witch got you. Fx'd crossed for you next cycle. My situation falls a little different. I came off of Mirena and didnt realize my cycle was so long I thought my 2ww had come and gone. However after sitting here on CD43 I realize I may not have gotten the perfect cycle I had hoped for.So I've still been lurking around supporting and praying for you ladies and your BFP's. For those of you that hadnt read previous threads I had Mirena removed 3/22. Withdraw bleeding 3/23. AF arrived 4/17. Since then nothing! I have spent probably a hundred dollars on pregnancy tests. Took my last one 5/22 and decided I wasn't pregnant and I was just going to wait for my AF to visit. Well still here cycle day 43 but noticing changes starting yesterday. When I woke up my breasts hurt horribly and the pain has done nothing but gotten worse. I thought maybe AF but my breasts hurt with AF but never swell. Mind you I was the most disadvantaged woman when it comes to breasts and probably would not even have to wear a bra normally so this morning when I woke up and saw them in the mirror I noticed a change immediately. My DH opened the door as I was still standing in the mirror and before I could say a word he said your boobs are bigger. I KNOW RIGHT!! Ive had 3 children I know what your breast feel like when you are preggers but I tested all the way up to CD35 and never got a positive and the net says the chances are if you are that far out and still getting a BFN then you are most likely not pregnant. Didnt temp just basic charting and no OPK tests since this is my first cycle after Mirena and I just learned how to do that. I am soooo flippin confused!!!

I knew it was unlikely this month anyway. I'm not sure what to do anymore - just can't seem to get this TTC thing right...

I've heard carrots and grapefruit juice increase EWCM so am having a carrot and a glass of juice a day. Other than that I'm not obsessing. There's just no point anymore, as it gets me down so much when I see AF.

I'm afraid HopeforFuture has no hope for the future atm - sorry to be a hypocrite :nope:

sorry af came. Best of luck for next cycle! xx

Thank you, sweetness xx

What day are you up to on your countdown?

How are you feeling?

Sorry the :witch: got ya Hopeful... bummer. I know how you feel, I have very little hope the past few months as well. Not sure how to get re-encouraged... pfffttt :(

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Really sorry the nasty :witch: got you lovely.

I've heard the GF juice is great for EWCM too. Are you NTNP again this month?

It will happen for you and you will get your BFP but I know the feeling when all PMA leaves the building - it will return tho and with it those fabulous two lines!

xxx

It will happen for you and you will get your BFP but I know the feeling when all PMA leaves the building - it will return tho and with it those fabulous two lines!

xxx

Thank you lovely ladies for all your support.

Glitter: I am NEVER EVER EVER NTNP EVER AGAIN! It was the most stressful thing not having a clue when/if I Od! I feel I need control over this whole process (which is probably why I can't seem to get that double line) so I'm on with the juice and carrots, on with OPKs and Preseed, and hubby's meds this cycle, actively TTC once more.

I am thankful I found the gym. It is really helping.

Best of luck to you ladies still in the TWW! xx

xxx

Thank you lovely ladies for all your support.

Glitter: I am NEVER EVER EVER NTNP EVER AGAIN! It was the most stressful thing not having a clue when/if I Od! I feel I need control over this whole process (which is probably why I can't seem to get that double line) so I'm on with the juice and carrots, on with OPKs and Preseed, and hubby's meds this cycle, actively TTC once more.

I am thankful I found the gym. It is really helping.

Best of luck to you ladies still in the TWW! xx

I certainly agree with the control thing - I need to have a 'plan' every month too. Really glad the gym is helping too :thumbup:

Pinkhope, thank you so much for all that fab info, I’m really grateful that you took the time to reply to me in such a detailed and lovely way. I’m definitely nowhere near you on the suffering scale, I don’t know how you cope! Your story makes me feel perfectly healthy!! Though saying that I can see quite a few similarities with my ‘symptoms’.

I guess I just have to wait it out now, limbo is rubbish.

Thanks again xx

Pinkhope, thank you so much for all that fab info, I’m really grateful that you took the time to reply to me in such a detailed and lovely way. I’m definitely nowhere near you on the suffering scale, I don’t know how you cope! Your story makes me feel perfectly healthy!! Though saying that I can see quite a few similarities with my ‘symptoms’.

I guess I just have to wait it out now, limbo is rubbish.

Thanks again xx

Girl I hope you do not have to go through any of that crap! There are so many different kinds of Endo and where it is in your body can determine what kind of pain you feel, etc... so don't rule it out completely, but do your research and go into your doctor's appointments with knowledge so that you don't fall by the wayside. Unfortunately I think that with a lot of doctors, you have to demand proper care before they are willing to give it.

Good luck! XOX

Thank you, sweetness xx

What day are you up to on your countdown?

How are you feeling?

well on day 26 now, feeling ok at the moment because af is still here, when she goes and ovulation arrives thats when its going to be weird. knowing I could be missing it this month because I am not allowed unprotected sex for 4 weeks before op but on the other hand its going to be pretty peaceful I think because no opks no hpts and no working out dates and all that lol!! All I will be doing is counting down to the OP :D x

OMG ladies!! 9dpo and :bfp: on a Superdrug!! Came up within 3 minutes!!

Actually in shock!

Keeping everything crossed this is a sticky bean at last!

:happydance:

Actually in shock!

Congrats!!! How long was your normal cycle if you dont mind me asking?

Thanks!

Usually 29-31 days with an LP of 13 days but this month I took soy which delayed ov by 2-3 days. This is why i'm amazed at the :bfp: so early!!

Actually in shock!

Congrats Glitter

Am soooooo happy for you H&H 9months to you hun xx :happydance::happydance:

Still no af am 4days late i dont even know why am not testing yet i think am scared whether its pos or neg i just dont want to know but will find out soon or later xxx

Actually in shock!

Congrats!!!! :happydance:

I don't know if you remember or not, but we are on same DPO. I'm just too scared to test.

Hoping for a H&H next 9 months!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->