name change** new tww a/f due 14th sept come join me

Jingles, hi! I remember your bfp :) I had one last month too, but ended the same as yours :( I am also 8 dpo, so sounds like we're in exactly the same boat!

Your symptoms sound super promising! Please keep me posted. Have you tested yet?

:hugs: So sorry wamommy!
I haven't tested yet. I've been doing so good this month at being relaxed. I can feel the POAS addict starting to creep out though. :p What about you? Tested yet? Symptoms?

I tested :blush: bfn, of course... lol. I told myself I wouldn't go so crazy with the tests this month, but caved in.

As far as symptoms the only big one is being totally exhausted. I always get sore bbs from O to AF, so that's not unusual. Who knows? I've had 2 losses in 3 months, so all of my symptoms are so hard to tell whether they're new or residual! Ah well, I should know within a week either way I suppose.

Blah, so another potential symptom. I can't sleep. All week. It's brutal. I'm so tired yet I'm so uncomfortable and just can't settle.
Yup, we'll both know in a week. Have they looked into your losses at all? 2 in a row really sucks. :(

No :( To be honest I didn't even go into the Dr with this last loss. I only ever saw the nurse the first time, and she was pretty awful, lol. When it happened again so soon I didn't want to tell anyone, really. I was pretty embarrassed. Most Drs won't even look into it until you've had 3 losses, which is SO silly. I keep telling myself that if I get preg again and lose it again, at least they'll do something! Of course, I'm hoping it never comes to that :D

I know how you feel. We went to the hospital for the first two and it really sucked. There's nothing they can do and they really aren't that nice about it. I had another in oct and didn't bother going it. Same with the one last month. I did luck out with a really awesome OB though who was all up for running tests even though I had my dd inbetween my losses. She is going to put me on progesterone for my next pregnancy.
Praying that you get a take home baby!!

You too! I'm so sorry about your losses, but it sounds like you're in good hands.
Hopefully this will be both of hour months :D

I'm wishing both of you girls the best of luck :hug:

I bought some FRERs and CB Digitals tonight, I don't know why, which one should I do in the morning if AF hasn't arrived by then? I'll be on CD 37 and starting to go nuts!

Hmm... I would probably do the FRER, and then if there's a line (even faint) back it up with the digi :) Good luck! And thanks for the well-wishes :D

:hugs:Hello everyone

hope all is well,

Af got me yesterday morning i kinda had the feeling ..i took pregnancare conception for that cycle and it delayed everything so i didnt do much work around the time i ovulated i thought i would ovulate the same time as usual , i jumped from 25day cycle to 29 this month so that explains the pink spotting i had two weeks ago that was due ovulation only if i knew!!!!

but i have decided to not take them vitamins no more so gutted really :(

I was going to ask you ladies for some ttc advice every little thing you guys know .. esp with BD i read somewhere its good to have BD every other day throughout the whole cycle and somewhere else every day during your fertile window sooo confusing ....!

Thanks in advance

Mischa, I'm so sorry AF got you :( Dang her!

I know a lot of women here use the Sperm Meets Egg Plan, or SMEP. If you google it there's a ton of info on timing and all that. For myself personally, my DH and I only BD the day I get my positive opk, and the day after. So far it's been effective, the little bean just won't stick!

Check out that plan, and have fun trying :D I'm so sorry this month was disappointing :hugs: :hugs:

BFN this morning on a frer with a hell of an evap just to get me worked up!!! Grrr!

Caved this afternoon and tested. BFN of course. I knew it was too early. Oh well.

wamommy, yea pretty sure it was an evap. Kept staring and staring at it, then decided to take the a cheapie and CB digi and it was BFN on both of those.

Have had the tannish sort of stringy lumpy CM twice now just when I wiped in the past two days... it's not spotting, but it's something :/ I had a few cramps today but they fizzled out. What the heck is going on?! Tomorrow is CD38... errghhhhh

Well, I've gone from stringy tan CM to pink, think the :witch: is finally showing up... bummer

23 days to go............. seems to be going really fast

I think the ride is starting again :wacko:

Just tested this morning and got this!

Attachments

• DSC00044a.jpg
    DSC00044a.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 13
Thanks, jungles :)

I'm actually freaking out! Seems like the chances of another loss are astronomical getting a bfp this soon... but exciting too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->