name change** new tww a/f due 14th sept come join me

:hugs: I totally understand! Praying for you that everything goes well.

I think the ride is starting again :wacko:

Just tested this morning and got this!

Oh wamommy! This is fantastic news! Congratulations!!

I know that anxiety is heightened after a loss but try to stay as positive as you can. I'm thinking that surely this time the odds of a healthy pregnancy are finally stacked in my favour and they will be for you too! :hugs:

Hellooo, I just read through a lot of this thread and it seems like a really nice supportive group so I was wondering if I could join?? I am 26 DF is 27, we have been NTNP for about 6 months. I have sex around ovulation (based on ewcm) but he doesn't know anything about that lol. Due af this month on or around 8th June. I've already done 2 tests yesterday at 7dpo and today 8dpo- both bfn. Can I wait in the tww with you= girlies?

Hi I've been on the site for the last week reading you guys failures and successes! I wanna add my stuff too! My cycle is supposed to start on June 7th, but I'm sure with these changes...AF won't be coming lol! I'll start of with my symptoms and please stick with me during this time. I'm scared and excited as this will be my first with my husband! I'm going to test in the morning or later tonight. I have 3 FRER and 2 CB.

OD on 5/24

1 DPO -Creamy CM sore bbs.
2 DPO -Still creamy CM, sore bbs, cramps during intercourse, hot flashes insomnia night sweats
3 DPO -Cramping, sore bbs, full feeling, tire, insomnia
4 DPO -Didn't eat, felt really full, gassy, nausea, tired, insomnia, dreams, night sweats
5 DPO -Headaches felt like I had the flu or a cold, hot, thirsty, felt full
6 DPO -Didn't eat at all, felt like throwing up the entire day, constipated, cold like symptoms, hot, headaches
7 DPO -Bad headaches, didn't eat a lot, (but I ate!) nausea, nightmares, lots of slobber, slept 13 hours straight! temp of 97.9
8 DPO -Hardly any symptoms just really bad acid reflux/heartburn which I never had in my life! I was super hungry and ate a huge cheeseburger, chipotle burrito and lots of cookies! The hunger came with headaches and they went away the instant i put food in my mouth. Temp went up to 98.3 with frequent urination.
9 DPO -Frequent urination, temp went up to 98.9 loss of appetite, full feeling, gassy pressure, cramps in the morning on the left side, nausea, burping, back pain and constipation...TIIIIIIRRRREEEED.

Should I test today with these symptoms or just wait until the morning? Let me know...I wanna test! My DH thinks I'm preggy! I hope I am! :D

Hi raye, your symptoms sounds really good! I think it depends on how you would deal with a bfn as its still early days so may be too early to show positive. If you think you will not feel rubbish then go ahead and test but otherwise i'd wait a day or so longer so its more of an accurate result. I'm liking your pma- send some positivity my way pls!
Good luck with whatever you decide.

Thanks, Glitter! We should be fairly close to each other's EDD... Fierce sticky vibes for us both!!

Bobster, hi! This group is super nice, and I've found that sometimes it makes all of the difference in the world just to hear a kind and encouraging word once in a while through this process.

Raye, those symptoms sound great!! I'd say test whenever you feel the urge, but then again I'm a total POAS addict :rofl: Just remember, if it's negative, it doesn't mean you aren't pregnant, just that it's not registering yet.

Best of luck to both of you! Keep us posted with symptoms and tests!

Welcome to the new ladies! This is a wonderful group!

Big Congrats wamommy!! Fx for sticky beans all around!!

AF in full force now, shooting pains in my back and legs... Barely could stand today, ughhhh.... Feel awful as I'm ruining my parents vacation here, they'll have to spend time at the beach without me. Huge bummer.

You will do fine....thanks so much for the advice. The morning awaits! **babydust** to everyone working so hard to have a great future family!

Thanks, Glitter! We should be fairly close to each other's EDD... Fierce sticky vibes for us both!!

Bobster, hi! This group is super nice, and I've found that sometimes it makes all of the difference in the world just to hear a kind and encouraging word once in a while through this process.

Raye, those symptoms sound great!! I'd say test whenever you feel the urge, but then again I'm a total POAS addict :rofl: Just remember, if it's negative, it doesn't mean you aren't pregnant, just that it's not registering yet.

Best of luck to both of you! Keep us posted with symptoms and tests!

I'm so on the edge, i can't sleep! I have 5 tests so i'm trigger happy!

wamommy - we can get each other through this :hugs: What's your EDD? For now mine's 11th Feb. When will you test again?

:wave: to the new ladies! Lovely to see some new faces! FX'd for you!

pinkhope - sorry that AF is really giving you a hard time :hugs:

CONGRATULATIONS wamommy hope its a sticky bean xxx
sorry for AF pinkhope :hugs:
HELLO to all you new ladies and welcome to this lovely thread :)
22 days and counting for me!!!..... x

I tested today with a FRER at 10 DPO and BFN was staring at me :coffee: so I get to try again tomorrow! 4 tests to go! I also took my temp and it went up again from 98.9 to 99.4

I know I'm preggy I never felt this way before...

I'll update you guys with more symptoms later on, it's too early to tell. God will bless us with babies I just know it guys!

**~Baby Dust!~**

CONGRATULATIONS wamommy hope its a sticky bean xxx
sorry for AF pinkhope :hugs:
HELLO to all you new ladies and welcome to this lovely thread :)
22 days and counting for me!!!..... x

charbaby - it's going so quickly!!

Bfn for me too at 11 dpo. Blah. Really hoping this is our month.

Keeping my fingers crossed for all of you gals still testing!!!

:hugs:

My symptoms for today are (10 dpo) back pain, temp 99.4, cramping in left leg/thigh pelvis area, headaches, and exhaustion at 4pm. It feels like AF is coming with the similar leg cramps that I always have but I will remain hopeful for a baby. I know it in my heart! Testing tomorrow....I will let you know first thing of the results.

3 weeks today!!!! eeeekkk feeling nervous and excited at the same time! On a lighter note I have lost 1 stone since my last f/s appointment and she only asked me to lose 9lb so think she will be happy with that :) x

Bfn at 11 dpo! :( I might stop testing...lol and just wait for the 7th. That way I'll have more tests after the missed periods!

I hope God blesses all of us with children and more children.

3 weeks today!!!! eeeekkk feeling nervous and excited at the same time! On a lighter note I have lost 1 stone since my last f/s appointment and she only asked me to lose 9lb so think she will be happy with that :) x

That's awesome!! Well done on the weight loss! 3 weeks is no time at all is it? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->