• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

name change** new tww a/f due 14th sept come join me

Hi Glitterbug - I've been feeling odd and twingy in my abdomen since 3DPO and I keep figuring it's too soon too. I feel like you do at the moment as I'm still on Easter hols from work. I am actually DYING to go back to work so that my mind is taken off the TWW! AARRGGHH!!

Mischa90 - I think it is definitely normal to feel low after O coz BFP is not in your hands anymore - there is nothing more you can do! I have swayed between feeling OK and really down today myself. You may be OK with an early test on 29th - I know lots of women test 11DPO but I wait until 14DPO to be sure i"m not getting a false negative. x

Hi Glitterbug - I've been feeling odd and twingy in my abdomen since 3DPO and I keep figuring it's too soon too. I feel like you do at the moment as I'm still on Easter hols from work. I am actually DYING to go back to work so that my mind is taken off the TWW! AARRGGHH!!

Mischa90 - I think it is definitely normal to feel low after O coz BFP is not in your hands anymore - there is nothing more you can do! I have swayed between feeling OK and really down today myself. You may be OK with an early test on 29th - I know lots of women test 11DPO but I wait until 14DPO to be sure i"m not getting a false negative. x

Thanks the only reason i would want to test on the 29th is because i will be married for 6months and to get a BFP on that day as well would be sooo lovely but lets wait and see

hmm i think i need to get myself busy and stop thinking about it for a bit lol

HopeforFuture - I actually could eat all those cupcakes in your avatar right now. With a cup of tea. Yum!!

I agree about the distraction - thank god it's the weekend!

lol talking about tea am going to make myself a nice cup now with cookies yum

I would so love some cake! I'm trying to be good whilst TTC this month though by limiting my sugar intake and eating more fresh fruit and veg.

My own avatar taunts me...

I would so love some cake! I'm trying to be good whilst TTC this month though by limiting my sugar intake and eating more fresh fruit and veg.

My own avatar taunts me...

You are being v good indeed! I've been terrible this month TTC (too much wine and cake...well, it was my birthday and we were supposed to be NTNP...:winkwink: )

The twinges are driving me mad!! So uncomfortable. I choose to believe it is a good sign though and not the other possibility - af about to hit really, really early. Must think positive, or try anyways.

Hope everyone is doing well in what seems to be the longest tww ever. :)

The twinges are driving me mad!! So uncomfortable. I choose to believe it is a good sign though and not the other possibility - af about to hit really, really early. Must think positive, or try anyways.

Hope everyone is doing well in what seems to be the longest tww ever. :)

Trissy, what do the twinges feel like? This is my first tww and all this is new to me haha. The other day I was walking in the store and got the weirdest sharp pain inside my vagina? It only lasted about 30 seconds but it caught me off guard :shrug:

Evening ladies! Hope you are all ok. I was having some crams yesterday, more like a dull ache but nothing today..no other symptoms....yet....still very early so am keeping my fingers crossed! x

Trissy, what do the twinges feel like? This is my first tww and all this is new to me haha. The other day I was walking in the store and got the weirdest sharp pain inside my vagina? It only lasted about 30 seconds but it caught me off guard :shrug:

I had two incidents of a quick sharp pain, I know what you're talking about! These twinges though are just strange. I can't even think of the words to describe, almost feel like little pulsing sensations. And of course some mild af like cramping just to make the day awesome, hah!

Here's hoping these are good signs!

trissy, I get those too! For me it feels like little warm needles randomly poking my pelvic floor. Ugh!

I don't have mega-acne yet (my #1 sign with both kids) so I'm not too hopeful though.

wamommy, I have been breaking out like CRAZY!!! It's sooo annoying haha what the heck! No twinges today but DH and I took all 6 of our nieces and nephews to the amusement park today and I rode the go-carts and felt horrible nauseous afterwards! Don't know if that's anything but hey it's something haha probably just a horrible ride lol

FX!!!

OliviaRae, that's a great sign! It's not so fun dealing with the actual break-outs, lol ... but at least it may be great news soon!

My skin is actually BETTER than it's been in years. I haven't had a breakout in a week or two. What the heck??? I spend YEARS wanting clear skin, and now that I want Zits it's clear!!!

OliviaRae, that's a great sign! It's not so fun dealing with the actual break-outs, lol ... but at least it may be great news soon!

My skin is actually BETTER than it's been in years. I haven't had a breakout in a week or two. What the heck??? I spend YEARS wanting clear skin, and now that I want Zits it's clear!!!

haha well that's good, what's you're secret?? I'm freaking out over here. My whole chin is red and inflamed and painful :dohh: Don't know what the heck is going on..... FX you get some zits soon! ;)

Hello and welcome to everyone who has joined since I last popped in :flower:

FF gave me crosshairs :happydance::wohoo::yipee: and no more spotting!!

My "post O" temps are not that high so still not sure but for now I'm going to assume I have ovulated and start SSing :haha:

So far....I've been really tired but could be down to late nights :shrug: I've been having shooting pains is one of my nipples and I'm constipated :shy:

Still feels like ages until I can test :dohh:

I am so glad you ladies have twinges and cramps so soon after O. I thought I was going crazy and imagining feeling those from 3DPO!

I'm now 6DPO and the feeling's changed. I feel really heavy, like I'm going to get a visit from AF, but AF shouldn't rear her ugly head for over a week! What's going on??!! Instead of discomfort that comes and goes I now have a permanent aching (not painful, just weird) on my right side where I Od from and across my abdomen and right side of my back. I can't lie comfortable in any position. I'm still not holding out any hope just yet though. Can't bear the fall...

HopeforFuture - Do you usually feel like that after O? I say if it is feels different to normal then it must be a good sign! But know what you mean about not wanting to get your hopes up! This wait is torture!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->