name change** new tww a/f due 14th sept come join me

Argh, Jingles... I'm so sorry :( Hang in there! You aren't out until the witch shows her ugly face!

20days to go.
thanks glitter its took me around 14 weeks so only 1lb a week weightloss but im happy with it and can notice the difference :) just hope it stays off x

20days to go.
thanks glitter its took me around 14 weeks so only 1lb a week weightloss but im happy with it and can notice the difference :) just hope it stays off x

Yay :) well done! That's the healthiest way to lose it anyhow. Awesome job.

Thanks girls. Cramps and bfn today so I'm expecting AF in the am. On a good note though, my cycle will only be 25 days instead of the 50 I had been having since October.

Good job charbaby!! You must be feeling great. :)

It hasnt been easy but defo worth it and had help from the metformin im taking x

Hi ladies. I'm on 15 DPO...and too scared to test since I got a BFN on 13 DPO....Here's my question. Do you guys think 14 DPO is too late to get IB? Yesterday afternoon I went to the bathroom and had the tiniest amount of light pink and brown in my CM only when wiping (sorry if TMI). That was over 24 hours ago and nothing more since then. At first I thought "DARN, AF is coming" but it never did and usually if I get spotting AF is within an hour or 2 away. What do you guys think? I'm trying to hold out until either AF or June 7th to test.

Hi ladies. I'm on 15 DPO...and too scared to test since I got a BFN on 13 DPO....Here's my question. Do you guys think 14 DPO is too late to get IB? Yesterday afternoon I went to the bathroom and had the tiniest amount of light pink and brown in my CM only when wiping (sorry if TMI). That was over 24 hours ago and nothing more since then. At first I thought "DARN, AF is coming" but it never did and usually if I get spotting AF is within an hour or 2 away. What do you guys think? I'm trying to hold out until either AF or June 7th to test.

I had a BFN at 13dpo, a small IB at 14dpo then a faint BFP at 16dpo with DD! Fingers crossed for you! x

charbaby - is it 19 days today? x

I had a BFN at 13dpo, a small IB at 14dpo then a faint BFP at 16dpo with DD! Fingers crossed for you! x

charbaby - is it 19 days today? x

Yeah 19 days to go..... it feels like its coming round so quick! Going to be in and out before i know it :) xx

Hey girls just popping in to say hi :) Sounds like you are all in good spirits for the most part.

All of you waiting on AF, don't lose hope until she really shows up! I know that's almost impossible to do, so if you figure out how let me know!!

Afm, AF is just about over, parents have left early this morning, so it's onto OV! I have an appointment with my OBGYN tomorrow, so have a few things to discuss with her, and will be getting my referral to a new RE... Can't believe it will be a year we've been trying. I never thought it would take so long :(

You'll be just fine char! The time is flying so before you know it, it will be done and over with! Yayyy!!!

You'll be just fine char! The time is flying so before you know it, it will be done and over with! Yayyy!!!

I cant wait to get it over and done with, going on holiday 4 weeks after so i will be able to start looking forwardto that because at the moment the op is all i can think of xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->