name change** new tww a/f due 14th sept come join me

I am going to take my ipad with me and hope theres some wifi so i can check on here and nt miss anything, hopefully ill be home the same day aslong as everything goes to plan xx

Sorry about af jingles :hugs:

AF is nearly gone for me now. Hate the witch!

Sorry :witch: got you ladies.

Not long to go charbaby. My scan isn't til about 6pm cuz we're both working.

Got a 3+ this morning at 4+6 so feeling relieved. I know there's a long way to go but it gives me a little bit more hope and reassurance!

How are you feeling glitterbug?

Not too bad at the moment thanks lovely. Slight nausea if i'm hungry, twingy (.)(.) on and off plus more tired this weekend all of a sudden. Was like this with DD, symptoms didn't hit til 6-7 weeks and were relatively mild :thumbup:

Sorry :witch: got you ladies.

Not long to go charbaby. My scan isn't til about 6pm cuz we're both working.

Got a 3+ this morning at 4+6 so feeling relieved. I know there's a long way to go but it gives me a little bit more hope and reassurance!

I'm sure everything will be fine!!!! best of luck will be thinking of you that day hunnie :D xxx

Need a little advise ladies. I'll be O'ing in about a week and should I get pregnant, my due date would be around March 13. Here's the problem. My super close friend (pretty much a sister) is getting married on March 16 and she lives a 10 hour drive away. I don't know what to do!!! I really want to go to the wedding but I also really want to get pregnant again. Should I just go for it, or should I hold off for a month. What would you guys do??
Thanks!

I'd say go for it, if something happens where you can't make it to your friend's wedding I'm sure she would understand!

I say go for it, too!! As much as it would stink to miss the wedding, can you think of a better/more exciting reason? :D

13 days! Omg going to be in single numbers soon :) x

Need a little advise ladies. I'll be O'ing in about a week and should I get pregnant, my due date would be around March 13. Here's the problem. My super close friend (pretty much a sister) is getting married on March 16 and she lives a 10 hour drive away. I don't know what to do!!! I really want to go to the wedding but I also really want to get pregnant again. Should I just go for it, or should I hold off for a month. What would you guys do??
Thanks!

I think u should just go for it :) x

Got hunny's SA results back finally... but have no idea what they mean and I'm just looking at the paper... Do we need to make an appointment to have the doctor explain them?

Do any of you ladies have any experience interpreting them? Google searching is just confusing me...

Here's most of what the test result page says:

SEMEN DATA:
Volume: 1.9ml
Odor: Normal
Color: White
Viscosity: Normal
Liquefaction: <30 minutes
Agglutination: Mild
pH: 8.0
Round cells: 3 million/ml

SPERM MOTILITY DATA:
Number of sperm analyzed: 227
Concentration (Million/ml): 63m/ml
Percent Motile: 65%
Motile sperm/Ejac (Million/Ejac): 78 m/ejac
Progression (% Progressive): 2+ - 3
MORPHOLOGY DATA:
No. of sperm Analyzed: 100
Normal: 4%
Slightly Abnormal: 7%
Abnormal: 89%

Comments: Despite a slightly low semen volume, a normal total motile fraction is seen. There is also teratospermia. A history of past paternity would mitigate this finding to a significant degree. Still would not anticipate a significant male factor.

omg, I wish I knew how to read it, but I'm lost too!! My DH had one done years ago, and the only thing the Drs told us was that he needed to quit smoking, since it was hurting morphology. I never even saw the report :dohh: He did quit smoking, but who knows if it helped! The prob end up being me (tubes) so we didn't investigate further.

I googled a bit for you, and now I know what you mean! The internet is a wonderful thing, but sometimes it can just make medical stuff more baffling. I wouldn't worry too much about the abnormal number though... the ones who can't swim up there won't! You still have plenty of strong swimmers :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->