name change** new tww a/f due 14th sept come join me

The 89% abnormal number is scaring me....

To be honest i think there pretty good, 4% normal forms is fine because he has a good amount of swimmers in there :) my o/h only had 2% normal forms and f/s said it was all fine xx

Thank you girls... making me feel much better!! Hubby freaked out when he saw the 89% number too... Hopefully all is well.

Hello ladies,,

hope all is well...:D

I think am about to enter my two week wait and this cycle i just want to relax and not stress much about it.. do you girls think i have done enough??

well.. We BD on CD 6,7,9,11,12,14(early in the morning I was feeling shooting pains the night of cd13) I also experienced tons of EWCM starting from CD11

I didnt do no OPK this month so lets just see what happens next....

Oh Charbaby time is flying by sooo quick...hope all turns out to be good praying for you xx

Glitterandbug:: how is the pregnancy going has the morning sickness started yet...xxxx

I think you're covered Mischa!! Fx for you!!!

Char 12 days woohoo!!!! The same day you have your op, we leave to go stay with the inlaws in Chicago....idk which one of us should be more scared hahahh :haha:

I think you're covered Mischa!! Fx for you!!!

Char 12 days woohoo!!!! The same day you have your op, we leave to go stay with the inlaws in Chicago....idk which one of us should be more scared hahahh :haha:

Hehe that made me actually lol x

Lol scary right Char?!?

How's everyone today?

Got some BD in this morning woowoo :) hopefully O comes along soon...

11 days to go till op, have to start taking norethisterone 10mg from saturday to prevent my period from coming before the op! X

Charbaby - it's going to be over before you know it! Nearly single figures!

PinkHope - as the girls have said, 4% is still good! Hooray for BD! :winkwink:

Mischa - keeping my fingers crossed for you this month!

I'm still ok - (.)(.) sore on and off, v slight nausea if I don't eat but all v similar to DD so i'm not worried. Did another digi :blush: and 3+ appeared in seconds with my IC being as dark as the control line this morning. Keep freaking out about twins!!! :wacko:

HopeforFuture - haven't heard from you for a while? Hope all is well?

xxx

Glitter I had 3+ at 5 weeks and extremely dark :bfp:s. I only got the one baby :haha:

Good job Mischa90 with BD :thumbup: keep it up!LOL

I got positive opk yesterday at 2pm CD14.
BD on CD5,7,10,11(x2),13,14. increased CM yesterday. EWCM today:happydance:
taking geritol this cycle....think its starting to upset my stomach the last 2 days and i take it with food too.... hopefully it works:baby:

taking geritol this cycle....think its starting to upset my stomach the last 2 days and i take it with food too.... hopefully it works:baby:

LOL Thanks babe and you too hehee,:thumbup:

I assume you are on cycle day 15 as well???

Yes CD15 here....how long are your cycles ussually? mine range 30-35 (last one being 30.)

Hi ladies

I'm 7 dpo and I hate the waiting game!!! Anyone else 7 dpo ?? .AF is.due on the 19th June . I was still having positive opks a few days after ovulating and they are slowly getting fainter. I ovulate twice in a cycle most of the time due to have two wombs and they have a.mind of their own. I'm.ment to be getting my tonsils out at the end of July so in a way I'm hoping I'm not pregnant but at the same time I hope I am it's really.confusing.

I'm having cramps not as bad as af because my af cramps are severe and yesterday I was getting sharp weird pains in my left womb. I'm so tired and lost my appetite along with tearing up for.no reason.

Sorry about all the random fullstops I'm on my phone and it won't let me edit what I want.

Hope you all get your bfps soon x

0mg 10 days!!!!!! Got my pre op on tuesday, anyone no what happens at them? Xx

0mg 10 days!!!!!! Got my pre op on tuesday, anyone no what happens at them? Xx

I think they'd prob take bloods, weigh you, have a chat about the procedure and anaesthetic etc, any questions you may have - that sort of thing.

10 days!!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Yes CD15 here....how long are your cycles ussually? mine range 30-35 (last one being 30.)

My cycles are 26 ...but last month it was 29 i think it was due to pregnacare as it can delay ovulation because it has B6 in them....lol I managed to have another BD session last night so i think thats it i have covered it looool

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->