name change** new tww a/f due 14th sept come join me

8 days :) getting so close now just want it over and done with now so i can look forward to hopefully getting that bfp xx

This time next week ill prob be led in my bed nervous as hell!!! :/ x

Aww char you'll be just fine !!! I'm excited for you to get back to TTC with me!! We've been BDing lots this cycle but still feeling like its not gonna happen for us :/

Had a few tears today. Just found out that my husband's brother and his wife are having a boy. It was always a hope for my husband that he would have the first boy in the family. :cry:

I know it's not important at all. Just kinda reminded me of the challenges we are having. But my sister-in-law is wonderful. She's been really supportive and kind through everything.

Okay, no more tears.

Had a few tears today. Just found out that my husband's brother and his wife are having a boy. It was always a hope for my husband that he would have the first boy in the family. :cry:

I know it's not important at all. Just kinda reminded me of the challenges we are having. But my sister-in-law is wonderful. She's been really supportive and kind through everything.

Okay, no more tears.

:( :hugs: xxx

Aww char you'll be just fine !!! I'm excited for you to get back to TTC with me!! We've been BDing lots this cycle but still feeling like its not gonna happen for us :/

I really cant wait to get back into ttc its been so hard this month knowing i could have missed out on a bfp x

And I head to the inlaws.... Ughhh!!!! Not a fun day for anyone besides glitter!!! :)

Okay, no more tears.

:hugs: jingles x

Back from pre op and was a bit shocked to find out im havea hesteroscopy aswel as lap n dye and ovarian drilling :/

Isn't that good though? I know it's scary (for me it would be anyhow) but the more information they gather, the more answers you get! I'm excited for you Char :) I hope it all goes well!

It all sounds scary char, but it will be over before you know it and you will be another step closer to having a beautiful little baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->