name change** new tww a/f due 14th sept come join me

Oh no just went to the loo and had some spotting :( hope af dont come ive been taking norethisterone since sat to delay af coming befor op! Dont no what will happen if af makes an appearence :(

Well no more spotting so hoping that earlier was nothing

Hmm that's odd char :/ Hope it stays away now.

How's everyone today?

I wound up having a colposcopy biopsy the other day, I'd been needing to have it done for months after an abnormal pap smear. (It's when they look at your cervix up close and snip out any abnormalities for testing.) I was really planning on waiting and had an appointment booked in for July, but my GYN said I shoudn't wait any longer, and she happened to have a cancellation, so I just decided to get it over with. I won't know the results for a couple of weeks, but really didn't realize I wouldn't be able to have sex for weeks afterwards, so I'll be out for this month. We did BD a lot before the procedure, but I don't know if having that done would have messed with any possible conception that was to take place, and at that point I had not O'd yet and not sure if I have now or what... She told me no sex or swimming for 2 weeks after the procedure. And holy crap did it hurt... I was sobbing like a baby. Now I have all this (TMI) nastiness coming out of me... clumps of I don't even know what... so gross :( And I feel disgusting and crampy, just wanna crawl in bed.

Really bummed out that I'll be out this month. But I guess health is most important and will be waiting on finding out why my pap was abnormal :shrug: Never had an abnormal one before.

Hmm that's odd char :/ Hope it stays away now.

How's everyone today?

I wound up having a colposcopy biopsy the other day, I'd been needing to have it done for months after an abnormal pap smear. (It's when they look at your cervix up close and snip out any abnormalities for testing.) I was really planning on waiting and had an appointment booked in for July, but my GYN said I shoudn't wait any longer, and she happened to have a cancellation, so I just decided to get it over with. I won't know the results for a couple of weeks, but really didn't realize I wouldn't be able to have sex for weeks afterwards, so I'll be out for this month. We did BD a lot before the procedure, but I don't know if having that done would have messed with any possible conception that was to take place, and at that point I had not O'd yet and not sure if I have now or what... She told me no sex or swimming for 2 weeks after the procedure. And holy crap did it hurt... I was sobbing like a baby. Now I have all this (TMI) nastiness coming out of me... clumps of I don't even know what... so gross :( And I feel disgusting and crampy, just wanna crawl in bed.

Really bummed out that I'll be out this month. But I guess health is most important and will be waiting on finding out why my pap was abnormal :shrug: Never had an abnormal one before.

arhh pinkhope im sorry yiu had this done, we will both start are new cycles together next month fingers crossed we get then bfps xx

3 days omg only the weekend to get through and its here x

:flow::flow:Almost there!! I'm still stalking, rooting so hard for you Char and Pink!!!

Well just over 24 hours and i will be in the hospital having my op!!! Super nervous but also excited to know im hopefully getting closer to that bfp :) x good luck for your scan glitter xxxx

Well just over 24 hours and i will be in the hospital having my op!!! Super nervous but also excited to know im hopefully getting closer to that bfp :) x good luck for your scan glitter xxxx

I can't believe your op day is virtually here! Lots of luck for tmrw - hope it all goes well! You'll probably be coming home by the time I go for my scan, lol!

Pinkhope - good luck with the IL's!

Mischa - hope :witch: stays away!

Will let you know how I get on at the scan - keeping everything crossed for good news!

I will be thinking of you tomorrow Char!!! I know everything will go perfect for you and can't wait for you to be back at TTC with me! Sending positive vibes your way, good luck!! :hug:

I will be thinking of you tomorrow Char!!! I know everything will go perfect for you and can't wait for you to be back at TTC with me! Sending positive vibes your way, good luck!! :hug:

Thanks hun, tww will be here soon for us im sure :) x

Thanks Glitterandbug hope everything goes well with your scan xx

Charbaby...Good luck with your OP..one step closer to a BFP

Pinkhope sorry to hear that hope all goes well and back to ttc next month

AF due for me 2mo and i got a goood feeling am out this month if she shows up am going to take a break from ttc ..:cry:

btw had to create a new account as my other got closed :(

What happened to your account mischa? That's odd! Hope AF stays away for you doll! xx:hug:

Last month i send a message asking for it to be deactivated as i wanted to take a break from ttc ...but send another message saying to ignore my last message so couple days back when i try to log in its says account has been deactivated :S

Thought you can deactivate and reactivate like facebook lol

Thanks hun but i doubt it she will turn up i got a feeling am already tired of TTC *sighs*

Mischa, I hope that witch stay far, far away!!! I understand wanting to take a break from ttc, but I still hope your bfp is right around the corner :)

Char, I hope your op goes well!! I'll be thinking of you and can't wait to have you back in the game :)

Glitter, I can't wait to hear about your scan!! How exciting!!!

I'll be checking in and sending good vibes your way, ladies :hug:

Today is the day! Finaly here, ill be on as soon as i can to update you all either tonight or tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->