name change** new tww a/f due 14th sept come join me

I GOT MY :bfp: TODAY WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO:happydance::happydance:

ITS ME MISCHA MY OTHER ACCOUNT GOT CLOSED AS WELL I DONT KNOW WHATS WRONG BUT CAN SOMEONE MESSAGE THE TEAM AND SAY I WANT MY ACCOUNT BACK AS I CANT MESSAGE THEM IF ITS DEACTIVATED :(

HOPE ALL IS GOOD WITH CHAR AND GLITTERBUG

AM SOO EXCITED HOPE I CAN GET MY ACCOUNT BACK OR KEEP THIS ONE XXXX

Wow, congrats Mischa!!!! :yipee: :yipee: Amazing news!!!

Char, I'm hoping all went well with your op, and can't wait to here an update. :hugs:

Glitter, how was your scan?

Wow!! Congratulations Mischa!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Charbaby - hope all went well?

Scan went great - so pleased. It took ages to find him/her tho and the whole time I was thinking 'it's another blighted ovum' then all of a sudden, there s/he was with the little heartbeat pumping away!! Just over the moon! :cloud9:

Wow!! Congratulations Mischa!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Charbaby - hope all went well?

Scan went great - so pleased. It took ages to find him/her tho and the whole time I was thinking 'it's another blighted ovum' then all of a sudden, there s/he was with the little heartbeat pumping away!! Just over the moon! :cloud9:

Thanks Glitterandbug thats amazing news for you as well ..:happydance:

ITS ME MISCHA MY OTHER ACCOUNT GOT CLOSED AS WELL I DONT KNOW WHATS WRONG BUT CAN SOMEONE MESSAGE THE TEAM AND SAY I WANT MY ACCOUNT BACK AS I CANT MESSAGE THEM IF ITS DEACTIVATED :(

Mischa I hav reactived your original account. Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site if you have further issues.

Congratulations on your BFP btw

Yay, Glitter!! Awesome news!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: It must have been such a joy to see the lo's tiny heart flickering away happily :D Over the moon for you!

Mischa I hav reactived your original account. Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site if you have further issues.

Congratulations on your BFP btw

Thanks and YAY got my real account back xxxx

Yay, Glitter!! Awesome news!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: It must have been such a joy to see the lo's tiny heart flickering away happily :D Over the moon for you!

Thankyou wamommy. Still feels like we have a way to go yet but this was such an important milestone. Feeling positive this time things will be ok.

How are you doing?

I keep wanting to ask you to be bump buddies but I don't because I don't want to tempt fate for either of us and feel like I should wait (if you know what I mean or does that sound stupid?) :blush:

Wow Congrats Mischa!!! That's wonderful! Post pics! How many dpo are you?

And soo super excited for you Glitter!!! It must have been abosultely amazing to hear your little one's heartbeat!! Hoping the next few weeks flies by so you can be even more confident that this little one is around for the long haul!!!

&&& Still thinking of you char- hope everything went well today!!! You & I WILL be getting our BFPs together in the next cycle or two, I have a good feeling!! :)

I keep wanting to ask you to be bump buddies but I don't because I don't want to tempt fate for either of us and feel like I should wait (if you know what I mean or does that sound stupid?) :blush:

I completely understand! I have had a lot of worry too, and am looking forward desperately to that 10 weeks mark. We can take it day by day, and when/if it feels right, we'll buddy up :D

I have a scan on Thursday, so I'm a bundle of nerves and excitement (mostly nerves :dohh:)

Wow Congrats Mischa!!! That's wonderful! Post pics! How many dpo are you?

And soo super excited for you Glitter!!! It must have been abosultely amazing to hear your little one's heartbeat!! Hoping the next few weeks flies by so you can be even more confident that this little one is around for the long haul!!!

Thanks pinkhope, yesterday was my expected missed period should be 13/14dpo

I will definatly post a pic hun but can you tell me how to post one lol :dohh:

Down at the bottom of the page click "go advanced" and once there click the paper clip icon at the top of the reply box. It should let you upload a picture from your computer. I had to drag the window open a bit farther in order to see the "upload" button though!

Can't wait to see :)

Down at the bottom of the page click "go advanced" and once there click the paper clip icon at the top of the reply box. It should let you upload a picture from your computer. I had to drag the window open a bit farther in order to see the "upload" button though!

Can't wait to see :)

Thanks wamommy I need to transfer the pics from my mobile to pc lol will do that later ..I dont even know why i am awake this time cant sleep and got flu and about to lose my voice :(

I completely understand! I have had a lot of worry too, and am looking forward desperately to that 10 weeks mark. We can take it day by day, and when/if it feels right, we'll buddy up :D

I have a scan on Thursday, so I'm a bundle of nerves and excitement (mostly nerves :dohh:)

Hooray for the scan and good luck :thumbup:

10-11 weeks is another milestone for me too so maybe then we'll take the big step and be BB's at last!!

Congrats misha thas great news,and glitter i am so pleased everything was ok.
Well i am home all went well, they said uterus and ect all looked normal with the hysteroscope, left tube was clear and dye flowed through quickly but right tube they said took a little longer than they liked and stopped at a few places. As for the drilling that all went wel to. I have a follow up appointment in 3 months time which will be to start chlomid if i dont get bfp before which hopefully do!!! Thankyou all for your good lucks and wishes was really nice reading them all and pink i really hope the next cycle is ours xxxxxxxxx

Oh yeah was in a bit of pain last night and didnt really sleep much hopinh tonight will be better x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->