name change** new tww a/f due 14th sept come join me

Gosh, a lot has gone on here since I last posted. Congrats Mischa and Glitter!

I'm glad the op went OK charbaby. Fingers crossed for you!

As for me, I haven't been around in about a month or so coz I'm afraid I couldn't face it until now. Seeing other women getting BFPs really got me down and I had to stop posting for a while. Sorry about that.

I called the doc coz I kept getting upset and he booked me in for blood tests for progesterone, diabetes, thyroid problems, white blood cell counts, iron and kidney function. I am pleased to announce that I am healthy and ovulating! Hubby has a SA on Friday. I am scared. So is he. We are now in cycle 10 and I think something is going to show up as abnormal.

Well i come on this morning so can start my new cycle cd1 today :)

I just uploaded it ..thats the first one i took its very faint let me know if you guys can see it if not i need to upload the other ones :D

Attachments

• IMG00166-20120625-1445[1].jpg
    IMG00166-20120625-1445[1].jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 4
I just uploaded it ..thats the first one i took its very faint let me know if you guys can see it if not i need to upload the other ones :D

I can see it get a digi congrats x

Thanks hun yh i will this weekend :D

Hope you doing well and praying that this cycle will be your BFP xxx

What dpo are u? Feeling much better today only little bit sore now fxd for this cycle only 28 days to wait lol xx

What dpo are u? Feeling much better today only little bit sore now fxd for this cycle only 28 days to wait lol xx

i didnt use opk this month i only ever used it once but i could feel ovulation pain on cd 13 ..and i have a 25day cycle tested on the 1st day of missed period which was monday so today is cycle 28..around 15/16dpo.. still really early ....

28days is not long it will fly by i will defo stick around in this thread i dunno but for some reason i love this thread ahahaha xxxx

i didnt use opk this month i only ever used it once but i could feel ovulation pain on cd 13 ..and i have a 25day cycle tested on the 1st day of missed period which was monday so today is cycle 28..around 15/16dpo.. still really early ....

28days is not long it will fly by i will defo stick around in this thread i dunno but for some reason i love this thread ahahaha xxxx

I just hope it will be as lucky for me as it has you lovely ladies xxx

Just worked out my edd if i get caught this cycle and its 3rd april :)

I can see it!! :happydance:

Woohoo!! Hope this month goes as quick as the last for you. Fab that it's CD1...countdown to the TWW for you begins! :thumbup:

HopeforFuture - nice to see you back! That's great that your GP has been supportive. Hope your DH's SA goes ok. Will be thinking of you. I can understand about you wanting a bit of time out from all the BFP's - it can get a bit much sometimes :hugs:

Woohoo!! Hope this month goes as quick as the last for you. Fab that it's CD1...countdown to the TWW for you begins! :thumbup:

HopeforFuture - nice to see you back! That's great that your GP has been supportive. Hope your DH's SA goes ok. Will be thinking of you. I can understand about you wanting a bit of time out from all the BFP's - it can get a bit much sometimes :hugs:

Thanks hun...I have just send DH to buy another test hope to see a darker line :)

Thanks hun...I have just send DH to buy another test hope to see a darker line :)

Good luck with your new test hun xx

Good luck with your new test hun xx

Thanks babe i took it last night and yh its slightly darker ..am just soo nervous now xx how are you today?

Arhh thats great hun.... im ok but not feeling as good as i hoped i would by now :( hoping to get weekend out the way and should be ok after that xx

There is the second one i took much clearer now right?

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    32.6 KB · Views: 16
Hello ladies. AF has started today for me so I am fed up. We couldn’t have done any more this month. I ov’d late so next ov date is apparently the 15th July.

I’ve well and truly had enough.

Pretty sure I'm O'ing today. Now to get hubby on board.....

Took my patches off today to look at my scars and there tiny :) feeling quite alot better today roll on next week hope i ovulate xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->