name change** new tww a/f due 14th sept come join me

Another fresh cycle it is. I'm due to O around 15th July. We should know DHs SA results by then. Fingers crossed he's OK!

Well af has stopped really hope i O next week and get that bfp!! All pain has gone from op so im back to myself again which is great :) how is everyone feeling? Not heard from u all in a while x

Well af has stopped really hope i O next week and get that bfp!! All pain has gone from op so im back to myself again which is great :) how is everyone feeling? Not heard from u all in a while x

hey hun im good babe how are you?

Thats good news your one step closer to O'day ...make sure you do alot Bd and will pray for you that you get your BFP this month!

not much symptoms for me so far just sore nipples and fatigue xx

hey hun im good babe how are you?

Thats good news your one step closer to O'day ...make sure you do alot Bd and will pray for you that you get your BFP this month!

not much symptoms for me so far just sore nipples and fatigue xx

Glad your good :) just want this week to hurry upxx

I'm feeling alright :)

CD1 on Thurs and I made a vow I wouldn't get stressed this cycle - well, so far, every day has been stressful! :haha:
I developed gastroenteritis on Friday - BOO! And had to take DH to the hospital for his SA with the symptoms! DOUBLE BOO! I finish teaching on Wednesday though (yay!) and then I can relax.

I feel surprisingly happy despite all the crap. :happydance:

Hey ladies! Just back from a weekend away with DH and DD. Hope you're all well?

Had my NHS early scan today (last week was Babybond) and measured 7+6 - all is still looking good. Phew!

Hey girls :)

Hope - did you get results yet?? Hoping everything's good there!!

char - I'm excited for you! I hope you O on time and this is going to be your cycle!!

Glitter&Mischa - glad you guys are feeling alright!!

AFM - CD1 was yesterday, cramps are absolutely killer today, so I'll just be waiting around for AF to fly away and then waiting to O :shrug:

PS: I survived the week with the inlaws... On my way back now- stopped at a hotel half way for the night as I was tired of driving (16 hr trip total). SOOOO glad to be going home!

Hey ladies! Just back from a weekend away with DH and DD. Hope you're all well?

Had my NHS early scan today (last week was Babybond) and measured 7+6 - all is still looking good. Phew!

Oh thats great news glitter so pleased for you x

char - I'm excited for you! I hope you O on time and this is going to be your cycle!!

AFM - CD1 was yesterday, cramps are absolutely killer today, so I'll just be waiting around for AF to fly away and then waiting to O :shrug:

thank you :D
If i O on tme it should be somewhere around next tuesday so only one week to go, got my fxd tightly and praying everyday that this will be it xx

Thanks for the support girls, but no results! We were told that things were busy and that the results will now be ready on Friday. :dohh:

Started to do O tests last on tuesday a bit early I know but I am glad I did because they are getting darker hoping to get a good positive sometime over the weekend :)

wooohooo char!!! BD time!!!

AF still in full swing here... grrr go away!!!! :growlmad:

Thanks for the support girls, but no results! We were told that things were busy and that the results will now be ready on Friday. :dohh:

hope u get great results today xxx

Ovulation test almost positive today so think I might O a day or 2 early fxd tomorrow is blaring positive x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->