name change** new tww a/f due 14th sept come join me

Heya ladies :D It's been a while, but I'm still silently stalking this thread, rooting you all on!!

Char, Hurray for O!! I'll cross my fingers for a positive tomorrow so you can get to work! :coolio:

Glitter, I'm so happy about your scan! Congrats :D

Pink, I'll do my AF-be-gone dance for you today :dance:

Hope, FXd you get your test back today, and everything is brilliant.

Hey girls - some bad news... looks like I'm gonna be out of the TTC business for a little while longer. I got the results back from my colposcopy biopsy - turns out they found several areas that have high grade pre-cancerous cells on cervix, so they will do a surgery called LEEP to remove those areas. Normally they say they do it without anesthesia, but because of the severity/amount of areas that need treatment, they will put me to sleep for it. I'm really concerned based on a little reading up that this is just going to make TTC/carrying a baby to term even harder afterwards as it weakens your cervix. But I guess it can't wait, and I have to be concerned about my health right? Mostly just disappointed... I'll be out for July & August, as this is going on and husband will be away for August for pre-deployment training. Thinking my hopes of getting pregnant before he deploys are really starting to disappear...

I'm so upset ladies... found out yesterday and been crying on and off ever since... just losing hope and one set-back after another.... Will have a consult about the surgery in the next week or so...

oh my pink hope im so sorry to hear this :( xxxx

Pink Hope - I am so very sorry about your situation. At least they have discovered this early enough to treat it though. One of my friends said this to me - it has given me some comfort and has helped me get through this whole stressful TTC business:

'There is no race to have a baby. It doesn't matter when it happens, just that it does'.

And it WILL happen. I bet we all want babies just as much as each other and it is just unfortunate when some of us have to wait that little bit longer for the thing we yearn for.

We still have no SA results - they've been delayed again. I've built myself up to receive those results twice now to be let down. I could cry.

Pink Hope - I am so very sorry about your situation. At least they have discovered this early enough to treat it though. One of my friends said this to me - it has given me some comfort and has helped me get through this whole stressful TTC business:

'There is no race to have a baby. It doesn't matter when it happens, just that it does'.

And it WILL happen. I bet we all want babies just as much as each other and it is just unfortunate when some of us have to wait that little bit longer for the thing we yearn for.

We still have no SA results - they've been delayed again. I've built myself up to receive those results twice now to be let down. I could cry.

That was put really nicely xx

I know... no race and it will happen eventually. Just a little disappointment and frustration along the way as it hasn't happened yet. Sort of messes up the whole "picture of what I thought my life would look like" at this point. I know you ladies understand. I'll get through it!

Hope- that's messed up they keep delaying it! They do the actual testing within 10-20 minutes of when DH does the deed in a cup, what's taking them so long to share them with you!?? Jeez... hope you get them asap.

So O test was almost positive yesterday then negative today not sure if I have missed it or it hasn't happened yet :/

char remind me - do you temp?? &if so did your temps go up?

Char I'm new to this thread but want to join!!! I'm in same boat as u faint line on opk yesterday and this morning and negative this afternoon :shrug: think must've o'd cos ov pains today and last nite. I don't temp but think I might be 1 dpo today or tomorrow... Did u get any pains ?

Good luck everyone :happydance:

pinkhope, bumpbananas no I don't temp so all I have to go by is opks (cheapie ones) and ewcm which I have been getting today, If I O when I am ment to then its not till tuesday so have to wait and see what opk is like tomorrow, Me n o/h have been DTD since last sunday every other day and plan to carry on like this untill either a/f or bfp so shouldnt miss the egg this way x

oh and bump I am not aware of getting any pains so far x

you're gonna get that egg char! i've got a great feeling about you this cycle!! :happydance:

& welcome bumpbananas!! :hi:

well positive opk today!!!! So excited! just hope this is going to be the real thing :D. getting a positive today means I will O tomorrow right? so then I would be 1 dpo on wednesday??
Then all I have to do is wait until around the 22nd July to test!! xxxxx
A/F due 24th July x

OMG serious amount of ewcm going on down there! More than I have ever had/seen before :D surely this has got to be a good sign!

Yay charbaby! Fingers crossed for you!

Well - DH's SA is ABOVE AVERAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

He has 60 million per ml, and 65% motility. I could cry!!! But I am also confuddled... if we're both OK, where's my baby??!!

Thanks Pink good to be here :) Char don't think many get ov pains but i def do and my pains gone now so reckon i mustve ovd yesterday. I'm going on hols on 19th so am gonna test 17th and 18th on early test. I have a short luteal phase cos of birth control so hoping for longer one this time ive bin taking agnus castus an epo from day one til yesterday. I only bd once tho I know that's all it takes lol xx

Yay charbaby! Fingers crossed for you!

Well - DH's SA is ABOVE AVERAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

He has 60 million per ml, and 65% motility. I could cry!!! But I am also confuddled... if we're both OK, where's my baby??!!

Great news about s/a :D :happydance:
xxx

Thanks Pink good to be here :) Char don't think many get ov pains but i def do and my pains gone now so reckon i mustve ovd yesterday. I'm going on hols on 19th so am gonna test 17th and 18th on early test. I have a short luteal phase cos of birth control so hoping for longer one this time ive bin taking agnus castus an epo from day one til yesterday. I only bd once tho I know that's all it takes lol xx

good luck with your Ov fxd you did. How long have you been ttc for? I am also on holiday the 23rd of july tho, A/f due 24th so going to test the day before I go and hope for the best. not only would it be great to have bfp but also would be a bit annoying having a/f while on holiday :/ x

10dpo today and tested with an internet cheapy (just for fun). It was the weirdest thing ever. I should post a pic. Control line came up fine but it was like the rest of the test picked up the tinniest bit of dye - EXCEPT where the test line would be. That was stark white. But the borders of it (both sides) where the slightest bit darker than the rest of the test. Has anyone ever had this?

10dpo today and tested with an internet cheapy (just for fun). It was the weirdest thing ever. I should post a pic. Control line came up fine but it was like the rest of the test picked up the tinniest bit of dye - EXCEPT where the test line would be. That was stark white. But the borders of it (both sides) where the slightest bit darker than the rest of the test. Has anyone ever had this?

I have had this with ics a few times and I also had it happen with a frer once before x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->