name change** new tww a/f due 14th sept come join me

Hey ladies, sorry for being a bit rubbish posting - i'm still here!

charbaby - hooray for ov! Let the TWW begin! Got everything crossed for you x

HopeforFuture - great news about the SA! :happydance:

pinkhope - i'm so sorry to hear your news :hugs::hugs::hugs:

jingles - FX for a :bfp:

Mischa and wamommy - hope you're both doing ok?

Hello to all who've been posting.:winkwink:

agree with you i dont want witch on hols either :nope: trying to think of the pros of getting af in that i can have a nite out with hubbie whilst 'rents babysit and have a relaxing drink on datenite and no pressure as will be my week one and make bding dates come sooner and hopefully make me more relaxed might bring on O sooner. Wud rather get bfp tho but trying to sell myself the consolation prize so if witch comes I might be less irritated by her arrival... :shrug:

I've only been trying since end of April so not long at all .. Now wish I would stop symptoms spotting and analysing every tweak, tug, pull in my tummy it's prob a lot of wind at this point :dohh:

Well I did 4 O tests yesterday and all were positive during the day, 7am 12pm 2pm and 5.30pm. Then I did another this morning at 7am and that is also positive do you still think that I will be Oing today at sometime? x

They say after a positive opk you can ovulate anywhere from 12-72 after (usually before 48)... Pretty huge window :dohh: but I'd say bd today and tomorrow to be sure, and if you're still getting positive opks, keep bding! :D I read something about having positive opks longer just means it's taking a bit longer for your body to release the egg for whatever reason.

Have fun trying! :thumbup:

I think I might see a super duper faint line!!! Really hoping this isn't a combination of line eye and wishful thinking [-o<

They say after a positive opk you can ovulate anywhere from 12-72 after (usually before 48)... Pretty huge window :dohh: but I'd say bd today and tomorrow to be sure, and if you're still getting positive opks, keep bding! :D I read something about having positive opks longer just means it's taking a bit longer for your body to release the egg for whatever reason.

Have fun trying! :thumbup:

Well opk was negative at 11am and again at 2pm havent bothered to do anymore after them to so I hope I have/will O sometime today :D x

not sure jingles but really do wish you the best of luck for tomorrows test :D x

Will be thinking of u Jingles excited hope u get it :winkwink:

Char now def in the 2ww game yay just hope it goes quick for us all waiting

I can't see anything on the first test but quite possibly the start of something v faint on the bottom.

Got my fingers crossed for you Jingles!

Officially 1dpo today ( I think lol ) tww at last xx

bfn this morning :( Only 12 dpo though so there is still a little bit of hope. Been so tired the last few days. Last night I was ready to go to bed before 7 :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->