name change** new tww a/f due 14th sept come join me

Lat nite I had mega cramping nearly unbearable for bout twenty mins then it stopped. Today I've had no cramping but got boob twinges and got a huge bunch of gloopy thick see thru cm like hair gel very weird cud it be unfertilized sperm in old cm or preseed i used??? :wacko: I think I'm 4 days post ov but ongoing cramps since Friday making me wonder whether I ovd today :dohh: as too early yo be implantation. So very weird as due on around 18th oving today doesnt give time for implantation!!! So confusing maybe I will start temping next month hmmmm?.. Still think I'm suffering to hormone recovery after coming off depo.

see through cm like hair gel, sounds like ewcm? but i dont no what pre seed looks like so couldnt rule that out

I'm not really sure bump ?
2dpo for me, just wish these next 2 weeks would hurry up! x

I get thick see through EWCM just before EWCM, but we're all different. Did you use OPKs? They will give you a better idea of when you Od which you can then tie in with your unique CM patterns.

AFM, I don't know what's going on! I'm on CD14 and, judging by my CM, there's absolutely no hint of O - it's never been this late before!

I took an OPK this morning that was negative but I believe it was very nearly a positive, so where's my fertile CM??!! I NEED IT! Lol!

I'm ill with a cold ATM and had gastroenteritis from CD2-4 - could this have delayed O ladies? Any of you ever had this happen to you?

I get thick see through EWCM just before EWCM, but we're all different. Did you use OPKs? They will give you a better idea of when you Od which you can then tie in with your unique CM patterns.

AFM, I don't know what's going on! I'm on CD14 and, judging by my CM, there's absolutely no hint of O - it's never been this late before!

I took an OPK this morning that was negative but I believe it was very nearly a positive, so where's my fertile CM??!! I NEED IT! Lol!

I'm ill with a cold ATM and had gastroenteritis from CD2-4 - could this have delayed O ladies? Any of you ever had this happen to you?

just a thought : if you are taking any cold meds with antihistimines ( to dry up congestion) it can also dy up CM . had this issue when my allergies were bad back in early spring !!!

Thanks Hope opks r always a bit unreliable for me wen I was preg with no 1 the opk didn't catch it even or on other cycles even tho I was testing twice per day bit of a bummer! Maybe I drink too much liquid or hormone levels too low. I think I need to start temping prob will do that next month. Sounds like maybe u didn't of if opk didnt dete t as usually does for u or as moose says just got dried up Ewcm. Bodies r wierd huh at least u r aware of it happening.. Lots of bding then!!

Char thank goodness holidays booked I'm finding it's helping me to focus on something else the wait I find dreadful just the unknown and lack of control for me is awful hummppphhhh

I think maybe my hair wax was Ewcm I was kinda hoping it might be something else as with this late o don't think caught egg as Hubbie working away and not snuff time between o and witch to implant... There's still a chance I guess tho if oh sperm stayed for 4-5 days and if it implants quickly lots of ifs!!!!

Thanks Hope opks r always a bit unreliable for me wen I was preg with no 1 the opk didn't catch it even or on other cycles even tho I was testing twice per day bit of a bummer! Maybe I drink too much liquid or hormone levels too low. I think I need to start temping prob will do that next month. Sounds like maybe u didn't of if opk didnt dete t as usually does for u or as moose says just got dried up Ewcm. Bodies r wierd huh at least u r aware of it happening.. Lots of bding then!!

Char thank goodness holidays booked I'm finding it's helping me to focus on something else the wait I find dreadful just the unknown and lack of control for me is awful hummppphhhh

I think maybe my hair wax was Ewcm I was kinda hoping it might be something else as with this late o don't think caught egg as Hubbie working away and not snuff time between o and witch to implant... There's still a chance I guess tho if oh sperm stayed for 4-5 days and if it implants quickly lots of ifs!!!!

yeah im also glad my hols are booked because i wont be able to mope around if af does show as will be on family holiday and wouldnt be fair on the family to be upset and feeling sorry for myself x

just a thought : if you are taking any cold meds with antihistimines ( to dry up congestion) it can also dy up CM . had this issue when my allergies were bad back in early spring !!!

Thanks for the reply. I'm not on meds though. I think the illnesses have delayed O. I've just got to wait a bit longer I suppose!

Omg ladies next week is going to be a big week for some of us testing eeeeeeek

Keeping my fingers crossed for all of you lovely ladies. :hugs:

No news here... just waiting to schedule surgery :/ Watching the time tick by me without being able to TTC is quite difficult, but I'm doing ok overall.

Omg ladies next week is going to be a big week for some of us testing eeeeeeek

I just hope we all get our bfps together :D when are you going to test? x

3 dpo today x

Ill prob test Tuesday and then weds not sure if I'm also gonna cave in and take a test with me to turkey so I can try a test on the Friday if af doesn't show before then!! I suspect I may be 4-6 dpo but in reality don't know for sure.

Jingles have u tested yet?
Char wen u testing?

So glad it's nearly next week I can't bear it!!

Jingles have u tested yet?
Char wen u testing?

So glad it's nearly next week I can't bear it!!

my plan is sunday 22nd day before i go on hols, wether i can wait that long will have to see lol

Faint line this morning at 14dpo!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Excited and nervous! Really want this one to stick. I was so bummed yesterday because I thought we were out. Yay!!! Think I'll pick up a FRER to take in the morning.

a1.jpg

a2.jpg

a3.jpg

Cant wait to see todays test jingles, goodluck!! 4DPO today 8 days till testing x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->