name change** new tww a/f due 14th sept come join me

It was a chemical :cry:

Bfn and spotting this morning. Symptoms fading. I'm just so sad and tired. I hate having to try and try and try to get pregnant only to lose it. I just want everything to work. :cry:

Bfn and spotting this morning. Symptoms fading. I'm just so sad and tired. I hate having to try and try and try to get pregnant only to lose it. I just want everything to work. :cry:

Are you sure its a chemical not just late cycle? Hard to tell on pics couldnt tell if there was a line?
Sorry for your loss. TRying and Trying with no results is frustrating completely understand we are on cycle 14 grrrr :cry:

Sorry jingles x
5dpo here 7 days left till testing!
No signs or symptoms to report :/

So sorry to hear this news Jingles how rubbish to see a pos then see it quickly go :(

I'm around 5-8 dpo and last few days no symptoms but today had a few cramps. Last month I only had around I think 5-9 days luteal phase I really hope agnus castus has lengthened lp this time around... Every day I don't see the witch now is a bonus cos it means my system seems to be coming around.. A bfp wud be even better of course ;)

6DPO 6 days till testing :)
no signs or symptoms still x

:hugs: really sorry to hear that Jingles :hugs:

Witch not here yet bfn wen I tested may be my luteal phase is fixing itself now and getting longer hooray....!!! I'm anything around 8-10 days post ov and cramping dying down but now feel a bit nauseous. Think this is me now ladies for a week or so as much to do before hols leaving early hours of thurs morning can't wait to find out how u all are wen I'm back in a weeks time that's if I can't manage to get a connection I turkey. Best wishes and luck to u all xxx

Witch not here yet bfn wen I tested may be my luteal phase is fixing itself now and getting longer hooray....!!! I'm anything around 8-10 days post ov and cramping dying down but now feel a bit nauseous. Think this is me now ladies for a week or so as much to do before hols leaving early hours of thurs morning can't wait to find out how u all are wen I'm back in a weeks time that's if I can't manage to get a connection I turkey. Best wishes and luck to u all xxx

hope you have a great holiday hun and best of luck with everything, I am away on monday the 23rd af due 24th so not going to be able to update until im back on the 30th! but hopefully it will be good news for all of us x

hope you have a great holiday hun and best of luck with everything, I am away on monday the 23rd af due 24th so not going to be able to update until im back on the 30th! but hopefully it will be good news for all of us x

Thanks Char nice to hear this from you have a fab time and catch up wen we're both back I totally hope for luck to shine on us all x

8 dpo 4 days till testing come on sunday hurry up!! :p

Any news for you ladies? Hoping for the best for you all!!! :hugs:

Any news for you ladies? Hoping for the best for you all!!! :hugs:

You too Pinkhope! :hugs:

Well, I really do think I'm out already. I'm pretty sure I didn't O this cycle - I think I'm stressed when I don't even know I am, and I was ill through the first 2 weeks of this cycle. I had small symtoms of O around CD13 (early for me) and then they stopped - it was like my body tried to O but couldn't.

I saw the doctor on Tues and she will not refer me for a scan until we have been trying for at least 12 months. I also found out that the 'satisfactory' blood test result was for all tests carried out except my day 21 progesterone! :dohh: That result never came back from the lab, so for all I know, I may not have Od last month either.

I've decided it's not worth my while to care anymore - caring just gets me down, and what's the point in that? It won't change anything.

Instead I've booked 3 mini-breaks over the next 6 weeks, and am busying myself planning those. Yaaaaaaaaaaay! I can't wait to spend time with my friends. They always make me feel in a better place.

How is everyone else? xx

o/h came home with 2 frers couldnt resist so i did one, BFN so wish he hadnt :( feeling like im out now seen so many people get there bfps around this dpo with a frer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->