name change** new tww a/f due 14th sept come join me

o/h came home with 2 frers couldnt resist so i did one, BFN so wish he hadnt :( feeling like im out now seen so many people get there bfps around this dpo with a frer!

How many dpo are you? :hugs:

I think im 10 dpo x

Still early!!

you think? Most people seem to get pretty good bfps with frers at 9-10 dpo :/ hope im wrong and it is to early x

Always remember that for those who have early implantation and early BFP's (me with this pregnancy) there's those who have late implantation and BFP's (my pregnancy with DD - BFN at 13dpo, IB at 14dpo then BFP at 16dpo). Don't give up hope yet!!

Thanks glitter, well not long till a/f due so i will just have to wait and see not going to use other frer until sunday or monday now

Hi ladies!
My ovulation test was brightly positive on July 9th so, I'm pretty sure I ovulated on July 10th. Today would be 10dpo for me and I got a BFN. I did get a BFP at 10 dpo during my last pregnancy, but it was a weird cycle.

Quick question, what does frers and opk stand for?

Charbaby, 10dpo is still a bit early I think. I am not letting my BFN bring me down, I will wait a couple days before testing again. Looks like we ovulated on the same day!

Glitterbug, you are so encouraging! Thank you!

AF isn't due until tomorrow, I think.
This is my FIRST cycle since Oct 2010, I was breastfeeding my little guy until 3 weeks ago :)

Hi ladies!
My ovulation test was brightly positive on July 9th so, I'm pretty sure I ovulated on July 10th. Today would be 10dpo for me and I got a BFN. I did get a BFP at 10 dpo during my last pregnancy, but it was a weird cycle.

Charbaby, 10dpo is still a bit early I think. I am not letting my BFN bring me down, I will wait a couple days before testing again. Looks like we ovulated on the same day!

This is my FIRST cycle since Oct 2010, I was breastfeeding my little guy until 3 weeks ago :)

FRER = first response early response (pregnancy test)
OPK = ovulation predication kits/tests

Good luck! :thumbup:

Hi ladies!

If it was a normal test i wouldnt have thought nothing but because its a frer and they apparently work 6 days befor period I expected to see something if I am preggo. Been 18 months ttc now so I dont no why i expect anything more than a bfn

Hi ladies!

If it was a normal test i wouldnt have thought nothing but because its a frer and they apparently work 6 days befor period I expected to see something if I am preggo. Been 18 months ttc now so I dont no why i expect anything more than a bfn

My FR with DD was only BFP at 16dpo - and they were the early ones x

FX charbaby....I know what you mean this is our 16th cycle ttc but every time i expecta bfp......sucks to kepp getting let down...
prayers this is it for us :hugs:

FX charbaby....I know what you mean this is our 16th cycle ttc but every time i expecta bfp......sucks to kepp getting let down...
prayers this is it for us :hugs:

good luck on this cycle hope we do get our bfps xx

12 dpo today, tested bfn with a cheapie test so didnt bother wasting the frer. 2 days till af due so just going to wait and see now. Holiday tomorrow so I will have that to take my mind off it x

char- hope you have a great holiday no matter what! I am still keeping my fingers crossed for you big time!

Bummer of a day for me, found out a girl I know (I'm friends with her mom) who is 18, right out of high school is now pregnant, by accident of course. I'm not saying young moms are a bad thing, just jealous of course! Spent all day today at a party with lots of babies and families, just wish it was going to be my turn soon, but alas it's not :/

Thinking maybe I should move and start posting over at WTT, as it's going to be a while before we can try again now :( The feeling of going backwards is brutal.

Anyway, hope you ladies have had a nice weekend. I'll keep on checking back with you! :hugs2:

Not from me! I don't know whether I Od or not this cycle and am not sure when AF is due as a result. It's CD28 for me tomorrow to I'm going to test tomorrow morning, before I go on holiday.

Pinkhope - Its hard, isn't it, when you find out someone you know is pregnant? I think you must be really strong to be able to be around babies - I'm afraid I can't face it and all the inevitable questions that arise from being married for 2 and a half years. My niece's birthday party is next month (she will be 5) - all of her friends come over, their parents, and they all bring a variety of children of all ages with them, ranging from newborns to age 8. My DH and I will be the only childless couple in the room, and people have asked us every year that we are there when I'm going to pop one out! People are so nosy! Every other year we weren't TTC but, now that we are, that question would make me burst into tears!

If you do move over to WTT, please don't leave us here! You'll get there - we all need oodles of patience which, believe me, I know is easier to say than to do! :hugs:

Any news for you ladies? Hoping for the best for you all!!! :hugs:

You too Pinkhope! :hugs:

Well, I really do think I'm out already. I'm pretty sure I didn't O this cycle - I think I'm stressed when I don't even know I am, and I was ill through the first 2 weeks of this cycle. I had small symtoms of O around CD13 (early for me) and then they stopped - it was like my body tried to O but couldn't.

I saw the doctor on Tues and she will not refer me for a scan until we have been trying for at least 12 months. I also found out that the 'satisfactory' blood test result was for all tests carried out except my day 21 progesterone! :dohh: That result never came back from the lab, so for all I know, I may not have Od last month either.

I've decided it's not worth my while to care anymore - caring just gets me down, and what's the point in that? It won't change anything.

Instead I've booked 3 mini-breaks over the next 6 weeks, and am busying myself planning those. Yaaaaaaaaaaay! I can't wait to spend time with my friends. They always make me feel in a better place.

How is everyone else? xx

Hey hope u know wat I don't think I ovdeither cos I had pains throughout funny pink and brown period and afta period had pink discharge after dtd with dh no pos opk and negative tests so dunno if I will ov this time round so gutted but just trying to consol myself that a may 13 baby is better.... I reckon I might've had a cyst this last month cos of all the pain and bleeding after bdding and am going to dr monday to see if they can check it out. Hope maybe if u suspect a cyst they may offer an early scan???!! Prob a bit wrong of me to say but hey. I'm a bit grumpy with a torrid of horrid symptoms with no bfp.... Rubbish!!!!

Just wondering how old u guys all are.... I'm 33 and I am v lucky to havE one ds had him at 31

Any news for you ladies? Hoping for the best for you all!!! :hugs:

You too Pinkhope! :hugs:

Well, I really do think I'm out already. I'm pretty sure I didn't O this cycle - I think I'm stressed when I don't even know I am, and I was ill through the first 2 weeks of this cycle. I had small symtoms of O around CD13 (early for me) and then they stopped - it was like my body tried to O but couldn't.

I saw the doctor on Tues and she will not refer me for a scan until we have been trying for at least 12 months. I also found out that the 'satisfactory' blood test result was for all tests carried out except my day 21 progesterone! :dohh: That result never came back from the lab, so for all I know, I may not have Od last month either.

I've decided it's not worth my while to care anymore - caring just gets me down, and what's the point in that? It won't change anything.

Instead I've booked 3 mini-breaks over the next 6 weeks, and am busying myself planning those. Yaaaaaaaaaaay! I can't wait to spend time with my friends. They always make me feel in a better place.

How is everyone else? xx

Hey hope u know wat I don't think I ovdeither cos I had pains throughout funny pink and brown period and afta period had pink discharge after dtd with dh no pos opk and negative tests so dunno if I will ov this time round so gutted but just trying to consol myself that a may 13 baby is better.... I reckon I might've had a cyst this last month cos of all the pain and bleeding after bdding and am going to dr monday to see if they can check it out. Hope maybe if u suspect a cyst they may offer an early scan???!! Prob a bit wrong of me to say but hey. I'm a bit grumpy with a torrid of horrid symptoms with no bfp.... Rubbish!!!!

Poor you! Those symptoms do not sound nice... :hugs:
AF came on Friday, so maybe I did O, as it was a standard 29 day cycle for me. I just don't get it... we BD around O every month and we get nothing... WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?

I don't think I have cysts :)
I don't get any abnormal symptoms and the doctor absolutely refused to offer me a scan until 12 months TTC - oh well, not long to wait - this is the start of month 11.

Glitterandbug, can you let me know what you tried before your BFP? Was it soy, or something? xx

Just wondering how old u guys all are.... I'm 33 and I am v lucky to havE one ds had him at 31

I am 26 and made sure for years that I did not fall pregnant. I have never been pregnant, and am starting to think that I never will be...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->