name change** new tww a/f due 14th sept come join me

Hey ladies! Hope you don't mind me checking in to say hi and see how you're all doing?

Had another scan yesterday - measured 12+1 and the baby was so wriggly!! Feeling much more positive and reassured :thumbup:

HopeforFuture - I took Soya Isoflavones the month of my BFP. It was a real last minute decision and I just thought I had nothing to lose. Took it CD5-9 (due to late decision) and took 80mg, 120mg, 120mg, 160mg and 200mg. It gave me headaches and delayed ovulation by 3 days (not uncommon when taken from
CD5) but I knew it was a strong ovulation. I bought them from Tesco - not expensive either! x

I've just turned 30 (was 28 when I had DD) x

Yay Glitter, 2nd tri!!! So exciting! Glad you are feeling reassured!!

My surgery will be Aug 22. Not sure if I had a date last time I checked in with you ladies.

Any news from anyone else? Been so quiet here!

Hey ladies! Hope you don't mind me checking in to say hi and see how you're all doing?

Had another scan yesterday - measured 12+1 and the baby was so wriggly!! Feeling much more positive and reassured :thumbup:

HopeforFuture - I took Soya Isoflavones the month of my BFP. It was a real last minute decision and I just thought I had nothing to lose. Took it CD5-9 (due to late decision) and took 80mg, 120mg, 120mg, 160mg and 200mg. It gave me headaches and delayed ovulation by 3 days (not uncommon when taken from
CD5) but I knew it was a strong ovulation. I bought them from Tesco - not expensive either! x

Thanks Glitter - I bought some and took my first one today. Let's hope they improve my chances!!!

I'm not far behind you Charbaby, at CD4 today. Roll on O!!!

I am going to do my first cycle of no opks or early hpts :/ going to be very hard but i am fed up of all the disapointment and stress of it all, hoping a care free cycle might do me some good, o/h dont think I will be able to stick to it so thats made me even more determined Lol 3 weeks till a/f is due so if she dont arrive on that day then i will break out the hpts! good luck hope for future :D and all you other ladies xx

Thanks Glitter - I bought some and took my first one today. Let's hope they improve my chances!!!

Fingers crossed for you lovely!! I think it gives the egg that extra bit of 'oomph' for fertilisation! Are you doing CD4-8? Remember not to take anymore than 5 days or it could have the opposite effect. Really hope this is it for you!! x

I am going to do my first cycle of no opks or early hpts :/ going to be very hard but i am fed up of all the disapointment and stress of it all, hoping a care free cycle might do me some good, o/h dont think I will be able to stick to it so thats made me even more determined Lol 3 weeks till a/f is due so if she dont arrive on that day then i will break out the hpts! good luck hope for future :D and all you other ladies xx

Lovely to hear from you Char. Good luck this month - rooting for you too! xxx

I'm 25 and I have one dd who is 16 months. I'm expecting to O thursday or friday. I've been relaxing this cycle and I'm absolutely not testing early. We're pretty busy over the next few week so I'm hoping that will keep my mind off the ttw.

Hello everyone,

sorry for not posting lately i have been away on holiday and didnt get a chance to even to check the internet lol...im doing great just really nervous to have my scan in the next couple weeks..going to have my midwife booking appt next week:D

hope all of you are doing great and i will update you guys with anything new xx

p.s = im 9wks today and im 21 yrs old xxx

Char - I tried that 2 cycles ago... it was my most stressful month ever coz I have no clue when I Od. I don't think you'll stick to it either - you're a POAS addict!!! :haha:

Thanks Glitter - I am doing CD4-9. I'm on the 2nd day of taking them and my boobs really hurt! Did you get that?

Jingles, I'm off work as its the summer holidays so I'm more relaxed than usual. Like you, I'm keeping myself stress-free but busy. Off on holiday again tomorrow. Yay!!!

Best of luck everybody!

Aw char, sorry to hear AF got you, but glad you had a wonderful holiday! Maybe you have destressed yourself on holiday and won't be too worried about all the OPKs, HPTs & all that anyhow!

Hope- enjoy your holiday and hope the soy works for you :)

Jingles -GL this cycle!

Mishca- Welcome back, can't wait to hear about your first scan :happydance:

I'm going to try the soy as well when we get back to trying... not sure yet when we'll be able, depends on what the doc says at the surgery :/ I'm really hoping she says only wait a month, but terrified that she will say wait 3, and by then hubs will be gone overseas and we'll be out of chances for a year.

&& also I'm 25, turning 26 in less than a month

Have a lovely day ladies :hugs:

Char - I tried that 2 cycles ago... it was my most stressful month ever coz I have no clue when I Od. I don't think you'll stick to it either - you're a POAS addict!!! :haha:

Thanks Glitter - I am doing CD4-9. I'm on the 2nd day of taking them and my boobs really hurt! Did you get that?

Jingles, I'm off work as its the summer holidays so I'm more relaxed than usual. Like you, I'm keeping myself stress-free but busy. Off on holiday again tomorrow. Yay!!!

Best of luck everybody!

I am a bit of a poas addict :blush: Lol but I am pretty determined to stick to it this time, they say the first 3 months after o drilling is the highest chance to conceive so this is going to be my 2 nd cycle and I have everything crossed to be one of the lucky ones who it works on :D, If not then one more cycle till chlomid starts (but hoping It dont get that far!) x

Jingles - do you O normally or do you know you don't and took Soy to improve the likelihood of O happening?

I'm reading good and bad things about this - apparently it can bugger up your cycles if you're regular (which I am!)

I don't want to do that!

Jingles - do you O normally or do you know you don't and took Soy to improve the likelihood of O happening?

I'm reading good and bad things about this - apparently it can bugger up your cycles if you're regular (which I am!)

I don't want to do that!

I was regular and it delayed ov by 3 days but didn't stop it. I read so much stuff but just went for it. My side effect was headaches!

I'm taking Shatavari which is an indian herb that helps to balance female hormones. I had been having 50 day cycles (and I'm not sure I was O'ing) since my mc in Oct. The first month of taking the Shatavari I was back to my normal 35 days. :dance: I tried opks one month but they just frustrated me because I couldn't read them. I know when I O by looking at cm. I've also tried drinking grapefruit juice to increase cm so I could tell easier when I O'd.

Thanks for all the info ladies. I have very sore boobs since taking Soy and think I had a hot flush this afternoon - it's making me nervous. I know I O regularly and don't want to screw myself up...

On the other hand, what I've been doing so far hasn't given me the much desired BFP, so maybe it won't hurt to try this? After all, I'm on day 2 of 4 today as it is...

Thanks for all the info ladies. I have very sore boobs since taking Soy and think I had a hot flush this afternoon - it's making me nervous. I know I O regularly and don't want to screw myself up...

On the other hand, what I've been doing so far hasn't given me the much desired BFP, so maybe it won't hurt to try this? After all, I'm on day 2 of 4 today as it is...

If you're concerned, stick to a lower dose (80,80,120,120,160) ? GL x

If you're concerned, stick to a lower dose (80,80,120,120,160) ? GL x

Thanks Glitter - I have only taken 80mg as it is so that I don't overdo it. I guess if it messes up this cycle, what's one more cycle? If it gives me my BFP, it will be worth it. And if it doesn't work or messes me up this month, I'm sure it won't take long to leave my system and I will return to normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->