name change** new tww a/f due 14th sept come join me

Thanks for all the info ladies. I have very sore boobs since taking Soy and think I had a hot flush this afternoon - it's making me nervous. I know I O regularly and don't want to screw myself up...

On the other hand, what I've been doing so far hasn't given me the much desired BFP, so maybe it won't hurt to try this? After all, I'm on day 2 of 4 today as it is...

If you're concerned, stick to a lower dose (80,80,120,120,160) ? GL x

Thanks Glitter - I have only taken 80mg as it is so that I don't overdo it. I guess if it messes up this cycle, what's one more cycle? If it gives me my BFP, it will be worth it. And if it doesn't work or messes me up this month, I'm sure it won't take long to leave my system and I will return to normal.

As far as I know it's a short lived drug so won't accumulate in your system. As long as you take a higher dose on the last day (or two) to give an extra 'boost' then 80mgs'll be ok.

how is everyone doing today? CD9 here loads of ewcm this morning? bit weird as shouldnt be ovulating for 4/5 more days... probably nothing, not doing opks so not going to know if its for real or what ?? oh well 19 days till AF so come on hurry up and get there :D x

Hello everyone think I'm cd 13 and some Ewcm yesterday and boob twinges and cramps today hope I've not ovd yet as Hubble away til tomoz and last bd was over a week ago!!
I'm a poas addict and did 2 yesterday and 3 today only 1 faint deemed negative line seen... Even tho ive never wver had a positive opk its sooo frustrating. I hope I o on Friday so I can have a bd tomoz with pre seed and no getting up for ten mins trick. After being pissed no bfp last month I dunno h.ow come I suddenly become hopeful again. Ho hummmmm. Don't think I cud do no poas char I'm far too eager.

bumpbananas believe me its going to be very hard! This will be my first month off ttc that I havent used opks or did early hpts!!!! so far its ok but not due to O for a few more days, The hard part will be next week when I havent a clue what dpo I am and I will just have to wait and see if A/F comes, Wont be testing untill 1 day after A/F had perfect 28 day cycles for the last 6 months thanks to metformin so if I go over will be expecting a bfp. 18 days and counting!!!!! :D x

17 days till A/F and counting PLEASE stay away and bring me a bfp instead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm back from my break today and anticipating O in just over a week (CD8 today). Feeling exhausted from all the driving even though it was worth it to get away! Today I'm feeling nervous I won't see any signs of O like last month. I know that if I worry and get nervous I may delay/prevent O, but I can't help it! I really don't want medical intervention but feel its inevitable at 11 months TTC. How can I calm down ladies??!!

Thankfully the symptoms with the soy only appeared on Tuesday - no symptoms yesterday or today. I am going to try to keep myself busy and BD A LOT this cycle (what a shame! :haha:).

How is everyone else?

Hope - qhmmm with me it helps to have some girls nites planned like u say keep busy or some chocolate..... Hehe.

I must've o yesterday morning cos opks gone completely negative now and cramping boob twinges gone too as of yesterday lunchtime and we dtd late last nite hope we caught the egg!!! So think I'm 1 day post o today. Wow wasn't expecting to get o this early I always thought I was late o. Hope a good sign.

Welcome back for those who bin away hope u all enjoyed ur hols. And enjoy ur bdding for u guys who are mid cycle!!! Lots and lots of it!!!

16 days till A/F havent had the urge to start poas (opk) yet, ovulation is on her way and im happy to just wait and see what happens instead of the usual stressing about poas at certain times! hoping i will cope aswel when it comes to early hpts! we will see. x

Best of luck refraining from POAS Char - I'm rooting for you!!!

I am keeping myself busy and trying me best to relax as much as possible until O gets here. Its working so far! Not feeling stressed out and enjoying life. DH has been great the last few days - very supportive.

I'm feeling good! Bring on O and BD!!!

Can I join? As far as I know, I should ovulate in the next 4 days so that would make my AF due on the 20th. I only have an 11 days LP. I am temping, OPKs, prenatals, SMEP, and grapefruit juice.

Can I join? As far as I know, I should ovulate in the next 4 days so that would make my AF due on the 20th. I only have an 11 days LP. I am temping, OPKs, prenatals, SMEP, and grapefruit juice.

Hi :thumbup::thumbup:
welcome and good luck for this cycle x

Best of luck refraining from POAS Char - I'm rooting for you!!!

I am keeping myself busy and trying me best to relax as much as possible until O gets here. Its working so far! Not feeling stressed out and enjoying life. DH has been great the last few days - very supportive.

I'm feeling good! Bring on O and BD!!!

Im due to O anytime now realy and I find i am much more relaxed without doing all the opks! me and o/h have been dtd every other day since cd 7 so sure to catch that egg if she comes that is!
what cycle day are you on?
CD 13 here 15 days till a/f xx

Thanks. Well looks like I ovulated yesterday but we didn't get to BD because DH was too tired and fell asleep. Good news is we did BD the two nights before ovulation and will probably BD the next two nights. Looks like I am back in my 2ww since I ovulated early! Fx that my temps stay high!

CD 14 today plenty of ewcm again to make me think O is on her way! dtd last night but not sure if going to be able to today as got the mother in law over from today till thursday! Love her to bits just hope it doesnt affect our chances for this cycle. 14 days till A/F getting closer now. x

That's great Char!

I'm still waiting on the EWCM but then it is only CD11 for me. Unlikely to see any until at least CD13-15.

I had been feeling really low and wallowing in my childless-ness the past couple of cycles. I'd convinced myself there was something wrong with me, but I've developed a new realisation today. I don't have any negative symptoms so I'm guessing I have normal cycles and no abnormalities. I'm not taking horrible drugs and I've not had any surgery. I am starting to feel grateful for that and its made me feel happy to be in the place I'm in at the mo.

Bring on the O!

Anyone had a fallback rise and been pregnant? I had a big dip in temp this morning at 2 DPO.

That's great Char!

I'm still waiting on the EWCM but then it is only CD11 for me. Unlikely to see any until at least CD13-15.

I had been feeling really low and wallowing in my childless-ness the past couple of cycles. I'd convinced myself there was something wrong with me, but I've developed a new realisation today. I don't have any negative symptoms so I'm guessing I have normal cycles and no abnormalities. I'm not taking horrible drugs and I've not had any surgery. I am starting to feel grateful for that and its made me feel happy to be in the place I'm in at the mo.

Bring on the O!

Hope - big hugs to you chick, hope this tww goes quickly for you :)

CD 14 today plenty of ewcm again to make me think O is on her way! dtd last night but not sure if going to be able to today as got the mother in law over from today till thursday! Love her to bits just hope it doesnt affect our chances for this cycle. 14 days till A/F getting closer now. x

Sounds promising Char, hoping this is a lucky cycle for you and you get positive result from not poas!! I was checking out a chances of conception chart which told me that the days before are the most fertile and the actual day of O is not as fertile so lots of hope. Yay hope this is a lucky countdown for you or one of us at least FXFXFXFX x

Thanks. Well looks like I ovulated yesterday but we didn't get to BD because DH was too tired and fell asleep. Good news is we did BD the two nights before ovulation and will probably BD the next two nights. Looks like I am back in my 2ww since I ovulated early! Fx that my temps stay high!

Glad its not just my DH who doesn't want to dtd all the time, not saying that urs is like this but my DH is soooo frustrating sometimes... He wants it more when it's not O time and when it is O time and I make a move he's like oh I can't be bothered now... Bad enough that I have to do all the charting and hard work to figure it out, he's not got to do much at all and just moans about it... We only bd about 3thrice per month so I feel like I have no choice but to chart.... sorry if my thread here tmi for you but I have to whinge as find him sooo frustrating.. Dunno how we got preggers first time around...

2 days before is vvvvv fertile time sounds good to me hun.

Glad its not just my DH who doesn't want to dtd all the time, not saying that urs is like this but my DH is soooo frustrating sometimes... He wants it more when it's not O time and when it is O time and I make a move he's like oh I can't be bothered now... Bad enough that I have to do all the charting and hard work to figure it out, he's not got to do much at all and just moans about it... We only bd about 3thrice per month so I feel like I have no choice but to chart.... sorry if my thread here tmi for you but I have to whinge as find him sooo frustrating.. Dunno how we got preggers first time around...

2 days before is vvvvv fertile time sounds good to me hun.

Well we BD about 20 times a month anyways. I just make sure to make a move or do something out of the ordinar around O time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->