• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

name change** new tww a/f due 14th sept come join me

AF was due August 20 for me as well, but I'm 3 days late and feeling super sick. I tested on the 20th and it was BFN, but I am queasy as can be and have even gotten sick today... not to mention that I haven't been able to stay awake for the past few days, even with a full night's sleep.

Hey ladies! Am still silently stalking you and rooting for your :bfp:

I'm ok, 16 weeks today. Feeling some movements and only 10 days til we find out pink or blue.

Good luck to you all for this month!

Hey ladies! Am still silently stalking you and rooting for your :bfp:

I'm ok, 16 weeks today. Feeling some movements and only 10 days til we find out pink or blue.

Good luck to you all for this month!

Arrrrhhh WOW glitter, its going soooo fast! what are you hoping for? xxx

Bumpbananas - I like the idea of a super enhanced mission lol i think i might join u...ull have to let me know how the acupuncture goes - are u just having one session? hope u dont mind me asking but if ur in uk, how much will it cost? I might have to consider it! x

Charbaby - Im glad ur feeling better! Fingers crossed that u dont need the chlomid x

CD3 for me and had bloods done today so hope the results are good...should get them within a week. So AF for me could be due anytime between 18th and 22nd sept...wow that seems so long away :( x

A/F due for me around 14th September it does seem so far away! :( x

Boo! 'Another one bites the dust' - AF got me today.

Grrr... fed up of trying. I can't believe I'm moving into month 12... this is depressing...

Why won't little eggy STICK??!!

Good luck on this one Char!
Hope, darn it! big hugs
Lily, sounds promising have you tested yet?

My acupuncture is 45 quid first session and 25 thereafter not sure what I'm gonna do yet may be monthly or biweekly now on quite high doses of b vitamins and Angus castus also really hope it all makes a difference

Bumpbananas - I like the idea of a super enhanced mission lol i think i might join u...ull have to let me know how the acupuncture goes - are u just having one session? hope u dont mind me asking but if ur in uk, how much will it cost? I might have to consider it! x

Charbaby - Im glad ur feeling better! Fingers crossed that u dont need the chlomid x

CD3 for me and had bloods done today so hope the results are good...should get them within a week. So AF for me could be due anytime between 18th and 22nd sept...wow that seems so long away :( x

Yep I am in uk having in rugby as my mum lives there yeh I'm pretty much going for it now even more :happydance: yeh you should will let you know how it goes.

Looking forward to hearing about your blood results hope this wait doesn't drag for you but if you're like me easier said than done eh x

Hey Ladies hope your all well?
I have changed the name again!
I wonder how many times I will change it till I can leave this group behind? :/
I mean that in a good way (bfp style) :D
I am finding it hard to decide wether to stick to the no opk month again? even tho last time seemed way more stress free and stuff, I find it hard to not no if i have O'd or not? I might just get a few and test around the end of the week just to be sure, O should be thursday/friday coming. x

Hope, darn it! big hugs

My acupuncture is 45 quid first session and 25 thereafter not sure what I'm gonna do yet may be monthly or biweekly now on quite high doses of b vitamins and Angus castus also really hope it all makes a difference

Hey :)
45 quid as a one off doesn't sound too bad but having extra sessions as well is quite expensive especially as it might not even work! How many sessions do they say u will need?

Charbaby - I think I would go mad if I didn't use OPK but if it's less stressful for u then it might be worthwhile x

I can't wait to get my bloods back...it's bank hol on Monday so I'll have to phone in Tues n hopefully they be bk! It's only CD5 for me so O is still about 10 days away - gosh its soo long :(

FX we finally get BFP this month n can stop wishing our lives away lol x

hey everyone just learning how this all works my a/f is also due on the 9/14

i have a question i was thinking of buying opk from walmart but ive never used one was wondering if someone may explain or :help: i want to make sure i do this right im expected to O tomorrow or sometime this week i haven't even felt cramps or anything yet =( so i wanna test to see if i am O thanks ladies BABY DUST to all

Hi Sophie, If you are going to use opks I would get them today, they say best time to test is between 11 and 4. You get your peak around 24 hours befor O thats why I suggest you get them today if your expecting to O tomorrow. x

I wanna take one today I haven't even felt cramps or anything so I think this months is a bust for me :/

I took one yesterday and my line wasn't as dark as the comparing line but I was wondering if that was a good sign that a line even showed cuz I've seen some pictured where a line didnt even show

I am finding it hard to decide wether to stick to the no opk month again? even tho last time seemed way more stress free and stuff, I find it hard to not no if i have O'd or not? I might just get a few and test around the end of the week just to be sure, O should be thursday/friday coming. x

You can't leave us Char, even when you get your BFP! This is your group!

The no OPK thing is up to you. I remember you said how relaxed you felt last cycle, which can't be a bad thing. I'm not going to use them anymore. It's confirmed - my Clearblue OPK reader was faulty and giving me false negatives! I have lost faith in OPKs now and will stick to observing my CM and BD every 2 days.

If you like Char, I will go cold turkey on the OPKs with you this cycle? We strong ladies CAN STICK IT OUT TOGETHER!!!

I wanna take one today I haven't even felt cramps or anything so I think this months is a bust for me :/

I took one yesterday and my line wasn't as dark as the comparing line but I was wondering if that was a good sign that a line even showed cuz I've seen some pictured where a line didnt even show

Sophie - If its any help, my second line is never quite as strong as the control line, and I O every month.

Its a good sign to see a line at all - I get lines that grow gradually darker until O is confirmed. Then LH hits its peak and I get no line after that. if it gets darker tomorrow, you're getting closer - if there's no line at all tomorrow, your LH will have dipped like it's supposed to and your LH surge was today (meaning you will probably O tomorrow) x

The no OPK thing is up to you. I remember you said how relaxed you felt last cycle, which can't be a bad thing. I'm not going to use them anymore. It's confirmed - my Clearblue OPK reader was faulty and giving me false negatives! I have lost faith in OPKs now and will stick to observing my CM and BD every 2 days.

If you like Char, I will go cold turkey on the OPKs with you this cycle? We strong ladies CAN STICK IT OUT TOGETHER!!!

I wouldn't leave forever Just would be nice to join or start a new thread for first trimester :D
Maybe one day soon x
No opks together? Sounds like a plan!!! xxx

I wouldn't leave forever Just would be nice to join or start a new thread for first trimester :D
Maybe one day soon x
No opks together? Sounds like a plan!!! xxx

I know how you feel. I'm afraid I've gotten to the point where I don't believe I'll achieve my BFP, but it really would be so nice to be able to leave TTC and join 1st trimester!

I really hope we can both get there soon!

Hope, darn it! big hugs

I've tested a few times, but each time BFN. I'm currently 6 days late, and no sign of AF or BFP.

Hope for future thank you so much I can't believe that opk was giving false results im happy you caught on to it ima try today another one and see what happens and thank you for clearing it up for me I feel like I'm a step closer to understanding these things :)

Hope, darn it! big hugs

I've tested a few times, but each time BFN. I'm currently 6 days late, and no sign of AF or BFP.

Wow!!!! do you think you might be pregnant? Any symptoms??? or do you think another explanation? Good luck hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->